Seriously, what kind of a country have we become when people hope their President is guilty?

Stop and think about that for a minute...We had/have ā€˜citizensā€™ praying that their President was guilty of crimes against America.
Imagine what our grandparents would think of these filthy fucks?
Hope?

What kind of country do we have when the president is a Russian asset and Republicans donā€™t deny it, they admire it?

D5HbDUmWAAAYBDF

Just so we can take you serious...Link us to all your posts complaining about the black dude acting as an asset to Mexico. Thanks in advance.

Stop and think about that for a minute...We had/have ā€˜citizensā€™ praying that their President was guilty of crimes against America.
Hope?

What kind of country do we have when the president is a Russian asset and Republicans donā€™t deny it, they admire it?

D5HbDUmWAAAYBDF
You are exaggerating.
They don't deny he's a murderer either so I guess that must mean ...

People have yet to explain to me what they dislike about Trump policy wise and how they are worse off with him as Pres.

It's almost as if not one single person has voiced an objection to .....

Border wall
Muslim ban
Mistreatment of refugees
Nepotism
Eliminating Obamacare, or in the alternative undermining it to implosion
Deteriorating foreign relations with key allies
Pandering to Kim Jong Un
Tariff wars
Persistent anti-environmentalism
Undermining animal abuse enforcement
Condoning human rights atrocities like the brutal murder of Jamal Khashoggi

Just to name a few off the top of my head.

The nation is much more hostile to anyone who is non white, non christian, and homosexual. Howā€™d that happen? We have a President who is belligerent toward non whites, non christians (except for Jews) and homosexuals. So school pictures are like this:

hssalute.jpg

ā€œVery Fine Peopleā€ protest like this:

170812092920-03-charlottesville-white-supremacists-0811-restricted-super-tease.jpg

And if youā€™re in the military or our service academies, youā€™re told that your service is no longer needed based on your sexual preferences. If we do ever have a national emergency where we draft peopleā€¦this should be a great policy going forwardā€¦..(actual DoD publication).

DADT-COMIC-ONE.jpg

Wouldnā€™t want that job as the commanderā€¦ā€Son, prove youā€™re gayness to me!ā€

Essentially, Trump is a creep. A lot of his supporters are creeps.

Versus that black dude who for eight long years told Americans they had it all wrong...that America needed fewer Whites, that man on man butt sex is cool, that men in dresses should shit next to our teen daughters, that lowlife degenerates and criminals were more important than good quality positive contributors, that Americans owe the world?

Quotes of the President saying those thingsā€¦please

Sometimes us smart people connect the dots based on oneā€™s policies and behaviors. Weird huh?

Translation: You just made up shit.

It's almost as if not one single person has voiced an objection to .....

Border wall
Muslim ban
Mistreatment of refugees
Nepotism
Eliminating Obamacare, or in the alternative undermining it to implosion
Deteriorating foreign relations with key allies
Pandering to Kim Jong Un
Tariff wars
Persistent anti-environmentalism
Undermining animal abuse enforcement
Condoning human rights atrocities like the brutal murder of Jamal Khashoggi

Just to name a few off the top of my head.

The nation is much more hostile to anyone who is non white, non christian, and homosexual. Howā€™d that happen? We have a President who is belligerent toward non whites, non christians (except for Jews) and homosexuals. So school pictures are like this:

hssalute.jpg

ā€œVery Fine Peopleā€ protest like this:

170812092920-03-charlottesville-white-supremacists-0811-restricted-super-tease.jpg

And if youā€™re in the military or our service academies, youā€™re told that your service is no longer needed based on your sexual preferences. If we do ever have a national emergency where we draft peopleā€¦this should be a great policy going forwardā€¦..(actual DoD publication).

DADT-COMIC-ONE.jpg

Wouldnā€™t want that job as the commanderā€¦ā€Son, prove youā€™re gayness to me!ā€

Essentially, Trump is a creep. A lot of his supporters are creeps.

Versus that black dude who for eight long years told Americans they had it all wrong...that America needed fewer Whites, that man on man butt sex is cool, that men in dresses should shit next to our teen daughters, that lowlife degenerates and criminals were more important than good quality positive contributors, that Americans owe the world?

Quotes of the President saying those thingsā€¦please

Sometimes us smart people connect the dots based on oneā€™s policies and behaviors. Weird huh?

Translation: You just made up shit.
??? I am not the one you asked for proof from so how did I make up anything ???

Cannot wait for you to answer this one.

Hope?

How is Trump a Russian asset? As Mueller clearly pointed out, no American had anything to do with election fraud in the last presidential election. What more do you want?

No hope is involved.
He is guilty of attempting to obstruct the mueller investigation.

How did he do that? Care to give us an example?
wsfsmDNZ9WmmvvWRTKfuq4VJ1Orc8oyCdiMk-pHiTk_C7jq4K4QhkVFyso-xxtG3JnPX_qRAU6fAlK3h97cXb1AYjGs-2paP6BCjt3s1aySbPDeG87CD8r50QM9I5IZC9oZRBeZ5

9ipcXgsCn5OGRKwaj9fb_LsOJ2DjCIDLLIr-L6nunYGv2TPsnPYNLSUhFIDKOgtWOdNsPWFrGIWE-6srCEa3Cocp_sdcFEaDZIL4dYZxfXFXZn_ldEmq4jQiJWfJW3IFMhnzJ2zk

All 100% bull. I won't go through the list, but nothing there is obstructing justice. What is the source, the US Communist Party?
The source is Linsey Graham, when he says "i dont care" that Trump obstructed justice.
There would be no need for him to say such a thing if Trump never obstructed.

What kind of country?

A country in which a carnival barker game show host was sadly elected president.

Nobody wants Trump to be guilty of anything, but ignoring his guilt, as you are, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Cool........So what's he guilty of?

We are becoming a country of people who donā€™t know how to compete, everything is catered to keeping everbodyā€™s Feelings unhurt, and they donā€™t know how to win so anybody that does win they root against.

We are becoming a country of people who donā€™t know how to compete, everything is catered to keeping everbodyā€™s Feelings unhurt, and they donā€™t know how to win so anybody that does win they root against.
We especially don't want to have to compete with those damned illegals!

And you and the rest of the so-called christians on here are the most ignorant anti-believers of a religion.
If there is no benefit for you , fuck everyone else.
So. I spit on your lying religion.
Your phony hypocrisy is evident to no end.
I spit on your religion.
Why? Because you are not in any way, religious.

Such drama from such drama queens.

We're the same nation as we were when republicans loudly and proudly said they wanted Obama to fail. The same nation with republicans who screamed Obama was from Kenya. The same with republicans who wanted Obama to be guilty of a long list of made up crimes. The same nation with republicans who for the last 3 decades have wanted Hillary to be guilty.

The same nation with republicans who wanted Bill Clinton to be guilty.

Everything that you people accuse democrats of being and doing, democrats aren't and don't do but republicans are and have already done.

What does that say about you and your party?
More like the exact opposite.

Your party ran against Christian pious lifestyles as a platform and now you want to complain when Trump wins the party nomination as a result of your success of destroying Christian tradition and communities.

Now you assholes get to deal with us, the children and grandchildren of those destroyed Christian communities and families. We donā€™t give a fuck what Jesus would do and neither do you, so now it is time to finally get this fight started.

Collusion isn't a legal term. Barr is nothing more than a mouthpiece for Trump. That's why he repeated the "no collusion" claim about a half dozen times in his press conference. That's why he said Mueller left it to him to decide, when he clearly did not.

It may not be a legal term but it was why the investigation was conducted in the first place. Collusion was wall to wall media for two years.

Remember that Hillary lied to Congress under oath, and destroyed evidence they wanted to see, and even she wasn't charged with obstruction. So now you say it's justifiable for Trump even though you can't point to one instance where the case could possibly be made?

Lots of instances where the case for conspiracy could be made. You haven't read the report, have you?

No I haven't, and neither have you. I depend on legal scholars that did read it and agreed with Barr. Now it's conspiracy? Conspiracy to what? In Mueller's report, he specifically stated that no American was involved in tampering with our election system.
Barr is a fn lying sack of shit ,,a trump ass kisser

Only because he didn't agree with you. The left praised Mueller up and down until the report came out. Now he's the devil incarnate. They wouldn't even let the man attend Easter services without harassing him. Now who's the assholes?

Still the Orange Virus and Cult45. By a long, long margin.

We have far too many people who canā€™t compete because their emotions cannot handle a loss. Just look at the response to the election.
So, the losers lash out at the winners because they can never be winners. Pajama boys in momā€™s basement is no way to go thru life.

It's only the insane leftists that want that and, despite what the media says, they are not the majority.

The leftists have a radical agenda and Trump is in the way. Period. That is the only reason they have been after him since day one. They really thought Hillary would win and continue the fundamental change of America that Obama started.

So, the meltdown with those at the top is because they lost power and their agenda is in jeopardy. Unfortunately, they convinced a lot of useful idiots that it's about something else. They have gone overboard with the scare tactics about how the GOP hate women, minorities, children, fresh air, etc.... It's all total bullshit.

Meanwhile, they want murderers in prison to vote. They want open borders and they want anyone coming here to vote. That goes along with their agenda to ultimately have one world government and no sovereignty for any countries. Doesn't get any more radical than that. It means the people who love this country have to be disarmed so they can't fight for it.

It's a matter of winning at any cost for them. They don't give a damn about this country. They care about their power and agenda.

57360368_2337073173002192_8865719415648288768_n.jpg

It's kind of a double edged sword really.

Let's say that Barr's investigation leads him to Obama for the spying. Wouldn't we on the right hope that Obama is guilty?

No I wouldn't think that way, go with evidence regardless of what party the accused is from. If the evidence show he is guilty, then he is guilty, but if it doesn't then he is innocent.

However to charge Mr. Obama of such a serious charge, there has to be very credible evidence to make a charge in the first place.

Partisan politics stinks to high heaven, it is a major factor why I stay away from political parties for over 25 years now. I have seen many people here and elsewhere try hard to defend the indefensible because they want to support their chosen political party on it. What a sad way to go, living with that mindset that can make you appear foolish as hell.

I knew for over a year that Mueller never had anything on Trump over Russian Election conspiracy claims. I knew because I don't have to please some party ideology to support or attack President Trump, I went with the evidence/ or the lack of it in this case.

"Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe
There are new texts allegedly showing that the Obama White House, the CIA, the FBI, and top Democrats colluded at the outset of the Russia probe.

...coordination between former President Barack Obamaā€™s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan ā€”which they say would ā€œcontradictā€ the Obama administrationā€™s public stance about its hand in the process."
Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

"Clapper: Obama Ordered The Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation"
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/24/clapper_obama_ordered_the_intelligence_assessment_that_resulted_in_mueller_investigation.html

You may recall the email that Susan Rice wroteā€¦.to herselfā€¦..to cover Obamaā€™s rear end.

ā€œThe email ā€” which apparently memorializes a meeting with former President Obama, former FBI Director James Comey and former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates ā€” was revealed earlier this month by Sens. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.).

The meeting touched on whether the Obama administration should withhold certain information about the FBI investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election from the Trump administration

Grassley and Graham have raised questions about why Rice would send herself "such an unusual email purporting to document a conversation involving President Obama and his interactions with the FBI regarding the Trump/Russia investigation." Susan Rice attorney denies message she sent herself on Trump's inauguration was 'unusual'

The email, by a documented liar for Obama, is an attempt to soften what Obama knew would become public knowledge: that he got his troops together to produce the Russia Spygate Fiasco.

ā€œCollusion bombshell: DNC lawyers met with FBI on Russia allegations before surveillance warrant

Congressional investigators have confirmed that a top FBI official met with Democratic Party lawyers to talk about allegations of Donald Trump-Russia collusion weeks before the 2016 election, and before the bureau secured a search warrant targeting Trumpā€™s campaign.

Former FBI general counsel James Baker met during the 2016 season with at least one attorney from Perkins Coie, the Democratic National Committeeā€™s private law firm.

Thatā€™s the firm used by the DNC and Hillary Clintonā€™s campaign to secretly pay research firmFusion GPS and Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence operative, to compile a dossier of uncorroborated raw intelligence alleging Trump and Moscow were colluding to hijack the presidential election.ā€
Collusion bombshell: DNC lawyers met with FBI on Russia allegations before surveillance warrant

It's kind of a double edged sword really.

Let's say that Barr's investigation leads him to Obama for the spying. Wouldn't we on the right hope that Obama is guilty?

No I wouldn't think that way, go with evidence regardless of what party the accused is from. If the evidence show he is guilty, then he is guilty, but if it doesn't then he is innocent.

However to charge Mr. Obama of such a serious charge, there has to be very credible evidence to make a charge in the first place.

Partisan politics stinks to high heaven, it is a major factor why I stay away from political parties for over 25 years now. I have seen many people here and elsewhere try hard to defend the indefensible because they want to support their chosen political party on it. What a sad way to go, living with that mindset that can make you appear foolish as hell.

I knew for over a year that Mueller never had anything on Trump over Russian Election conspiracy claims. I knew because I don't have to please some party ideology to support or attack President Trump, I went with the evidence/ or the lack of it in this case.

"Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe
There are new texts allegedly showing that the Obama White House, the CIA, the FBI, and top Democrats colluded at the outset of the Russia probe.

...coordination between former President Barack Obamaā€™s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan ā€”which they say would ā€œcontradictā€ the Obama administrationā€™s public stance about its hand in the process."
Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

"Clapper: Obama Ordered The Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation"
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/24/clapper_obama_ordered_the_intelligence_assessment_that_resulted_in_mueller_investigation.html

You may recall the email that Susan Rice wroteā€¦.to herselfā€¦..to cover Obamaā€™s rear end.

ā€œThe email ā€” which apparently memorializes a meeting with former President Obama, former FBI Director James Comey and former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates ā€” was revealed earlier this month by Sens. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.).

The meeting touched on whether the Obama administration should withhold certain information about the FBI investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election from the Trump administration

Grassley and Graham have raised questions about why Rice would send herself "such an unusual email purporting to document a conversation involving President Obama and his interactions with the FBI regarding the Trump/Russia investigation." Susan Rice attorney denies message she sent herself on Trump's inauguration was 'unusual'

The email, by a documented liar for Obama, is an attempt to soften what Obama knew would become public knowledge: that he got his troops together to produce the Russia Spygate Fiasco.

ā€œCollusion bombshell: DNC lawyers met with FBI on Russia allegations before surveillance warrant

Congressional investigators have confirmed that a top FBI official met with Democratic Party lawyers to talk about allegations of Donald Trump-Russia collusion weeks before the 2016 election, and before the bureau secured a search warrant targeting Trumpā€™s campaign.

Former FBI general counsel James Baker met during the 2016 season with at least one attorney from Perkins Coie, the Democratic National Committeeā€™s private law firm.

Thatā€™s the firm used by the DNC and Hillary Clintonā€™s campaign to secretly pay research firmFusion GPS and Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence operative, to compile a dossier of uncorroborated raw intelligence alleging Trump and Moscow were colluding to hijack the presidential election.ā€
Collusion bombshell: DNC lawyers met with FBI on Russia allegations before surveillance warrant

And right on cue:

Former Obama Advisor Ben Rhodes: We Didnā€™t Know Anythingā€¦.

"Former Deputy National Security Advisor to President Obama, Ben Rhodes, says any investigation of prior administration ā€œwill find nothingā€ that shows former President Obama or White House staff had any ā€œinvolvementā€ in the origins of the surveillance of Trump campaign and Russia collusion investigation."

Hmmm...ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦...

Forum List

Back