Seriously, what kind of a country have we become when people hope their President is guilty?

Stop and think about that for a minute...We had/have ‘citizens’ praying that their President was guilty of crimes against America.
Imagine what our grandparents would think of these filthy fucks?

Nobody wants Trump to be guilty of anything, but ignoring his guilt, as you are, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
What is he guilty of?
D5wls2dXsAAejFc

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh

That’s called abuse of power.
Then there’s the multiple felonies he’s an unindicted co-conspirator in. Michael Cohen is going to prison starting Monday for years. Felonies that Donald Trump planned and directed.
Great point. Michael Cohen is going to jail for his crime boss. We literally have a criminal in the white House. A con man who duped the electorate.

Maybe America needed a trump but I hope the experiment is over soon. He gave the rich a lot but we can always undo what he did.

The only question is do the corporations have too much power now? The courts are now packed with corporate cronies. Judges who will legislate from the bench. Trump even brags he will fight everything up to the Supreme Court.

Republicans are right we need tort reform.

Stop and think about that for a minute...We had/have ‘citizens’ praying that their President was guilty of crimes against America.

They'd might wonder why so many people hate the President so much.

Nobody wants Trump to be guilty of anything, but ignoring his guilt, as you are, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
What is he guilty of?
D5wls2dXsAAejFc

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh

Then there’s the multiple felonies he’s an unindicted co-conspirator in. Michael Cohen is going to prison starting Monday for years. Felonies that Donald Trump planned and directed.
Wrong, shit for brains. Trump hasn't been indicted for any crimes.

What is he guilty of?
D5wls2dXsAAejFc

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh

Great point. Michael Cohen is going to jail for his crime boss. We literally have a criminal in the white House. A con man who duped the electorate.

Maybe America needed a trump but I hope the experiment is over soon. He gave the rich a lot but we can always undo what he did.

The only question is do the corporations have too much power now? The courts are now packed with corporate cronies. Judges who will legislate from the bench. Trump even brags he will fight everything up to the Supreme Court.

You're a fool who babbles incoherently.

No, they wouldn't. Not if they were armed with the information we have today such as the MSM's 95% of negative reporting on the President. Brainwashing works. That's why they use it.

Yes you can. You can undo this great economy, undo our trade agreements, undo tax cuts and make our corporations pay to the point they leave the country. You can do all those things.

Why would you hope the most successful experiment we tried ends soon? That just makes no sense.

It’s not the President, it’s the hate that lies within them.

It’s not the President, it’s the hate that lies within them.

It's their hate that lies with any Republican President, but yes, especially this one.

Happy Cinco Deported.jpeg

What is he guilty of?

Read the report. No it didn't say there was no obstruction.

What is he guilty of?

Read the report. No it didn't say there was no obstruction.
It failed to list anything that could properly defined as "obstruction."

That’s the liberal America the the Democrats and the news media have strived so long to create. Same people that cheered for our defeat in Vietnam.

What we have is a crooked president.

We have creepy Joe Biden, late of the Clarence Thomas sexual allegations hearings fiasco, running for prez. Really? this is the best liberals can come up with to answer Trump? A washed up never was enabler in this era of #metoo ism? He's the best you can dig up?

Obama, the incompetent ingrate, it seems, was the best they could come up with.

We have creepy Joe Biden, late of the Clarence Thomas sexual allegations hearings fiasco, running for prez. Really? this is the best liberals can come up with to answer Trump? A washed up never was enabler in this era of #metoo ism? He's the best you can dig up?

Obama, the incompetent ingrate, it seems, was the best they could come up with.
Trump is everyone's favorite polished turd...

What is he guilty of?
D5wls2dXsAAejFc

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh

Yea but I make $250 a day every day of the year. Isn't America great that an idiot like me is richer than a genius like you? LOL

250 x 365 =

Yes you can. You can undo this great economy, undo our trade agreements, undo tax cuts and make our corporations pay to the point they leave the country. You can do all those things.

Why would you hope the most successful experiment we tried ends soon? That just makes no sense.
Undo an economy that only benefits the rich.

We don't have to undo any good trade agreements he made.

No, raise their taxes to what they should be paying and tariff the fuck out of them if they leave.

If Trump has taught us one thing is that we are in charge, not the corporations.

What is he guilty of?
D5wls2dXsAAejFc

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh

Yea but I make $250 a day every day of the year. Isn't America great that an idiot like me is richer than a genius like you? LOL

250 x 365 =

I gotcha'....

“How much money do homeless people make begging?
Nothing to $5–10/hr to $50–100/hr. Some reports of $200/hr & $300/hr, but my guess is those are peak-hours or lucky days.

Depends on your technique, the location, the times, and your hours.

Heard one guy in Los Angeles sold his spot (road intersection) for $25K. He was making $125K-175K/yr. If he worked 4–8 hrs/day (1,500–3,000 hr/yr), that’s $40–120/hr.

Hint: People in cars often donate bills (rather than change) - $1, $5, $10, $20, $100.” https://www.quora.com/How-much-money-do-homeless-people-make-begging

“A beggar in Oklahoma City, OK makes $60k per year, or $30 per hour average. An actual homeless person who runs a Blogspot blog stated that he makes between$15-$30 per hour, but it is usually closer to $15 per hour on average.
How Much Money Do Beggars and Street Performers Make? – My ...
www.mypersonalfinancejourney.com/income-beggars-street-performers/

Given the choice between begging, and applying for welfare, I contend that begging is of a higher order for this simple reason: the person to whom you are begging has the choice of giving or not giving.

the bullshit gets no deeper.

What is he guilty of?
D5wls2dXsAAejFc

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh

250 x 365 =

Is there a particular manner of dress you use for that begging????

Forum List

Back