Seriously, what kind of a country have we become when people hope their President is guilty?

Stop and think about that for a minute...We had/have ‘citizens’ praying that their President was guilty of crimes against America.
Imagine what our grandparents would think of these filthy fucks?

It's kind of a double edged sword really.

Let's say that Barr's investigation leads him to Obama for the spying. Wouldn't we on the right hope that Obama is guilty?

No I wouldn't think that way, go with evidence regardless of what party the accused is from. If the evidence show he is guilty, then he is guilty, but if it doesn't then he is innocent.

However to charge Mr. Obama of such a serious charge, there has to be very credible evidence to make a charge in the first place.

Partisan politics stinks to high heaven, it is a major factor why I stay away from political parties for over 25 years now. I have seen many people here and elsewhere try hard to defend the indefensible because they want to support their chosen political party on it. What a sad way to go, living with that mindset that can make you appear foolish as hell.

I knew for over a year that Mueller never had anything on Trump over Russian Election conspiracy claims. I knew because I don't have to please some party ideology to support or attack President Trump, I went with the evidence/ or the lack of it in this case.

"Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe
There are new texts allegedly showing that the Obama White House, the CIA, the FBI, and top Democrats colluded at the outset of the Russia probe.

...coordination between former President Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan —which they say would “contradict” the Obama administration’s public stance about its hand in the process."
Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

"Clapper: Obama Ordered The Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation"
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/24/clapper_obama_ordered_the_intelligence_assessment_that_resulted_in_mueller_investigation.html

You may recall the email that Susan Rice wrote….to herself…..to cover Obama’s rear end.

“The email — which apparently memorializes a meeting with former President Obama, former FBI Director James Comey and former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates — was revealed earlier this month by Sens. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.).

The meeting touched on whether the Obama administration should withhold certain information about the FBI investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election from the Trump administration

Grassley and Graham have raised questions about why Rice would send herself "such an unusual email purporting to document a conversation involving President Obama and his interactions with the FBI regarding the Trump/Russia investigation." Susan Rice attorney denies message she sent herself on Trump's inauguration was 'unusual'

The email, by a documented liar for Obama, is an attempt to soften what Obama knew would become public knowledge: that he got his troops together to produce the Russia Spygate Fiasco.

“Collusion bombshell: DNC lawyers met with FBI on Russia allegations before surveillance warrant

Congressional investigators have confirmed that a top FBI official met with Democratic Party lawyers to talk about allegations of Donald Trump-Russia collusion weeks before the 2016 election, and before the bureau secured a search warrant targeting Trump’s campaign.

Former FBI general counsel James Baker met during the 2016 season with at least one attorney from Perkins Coie, the Democratic National Committee’s private law firm.

That’s the firm used by the DNC and Hillary Clinton’s campaign to secretly pay research firmFusion GPS and Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence operative, to compile a dossier of uncorroborated raw intelligence alleging Trump and Moscow were colluding to hijack the presidential election.”
Collusion bombshell: DNC lawyers met with FBI on Russia allegations before surveillance warrant

And right on cue:

Former Obama Advisor Ben Rhodes: We Didn’t Know Anything….

"Former Deputy National Security Advisor to President Obama, Ben Rhodes, says any investigation of prior administration “will find nothing” that shows former President Obama or White House staff had any “involvement” in the origins of the surveillance of Trump campaign and Russia collusion investigation."

Hmmm...…………...

Ben Rhodes, the liar who Obama got to mislead the press about his Iran nuclear give-away.

As noted by the Washington Post, Rhodes gloated to the New York Times Magazine about his staff's ability to manipulate so-called experts into spouting off pro-Obama messaging regarding the now defunct Iran nuclear deal.

From the Washington Post:

"Rhodes, 38, said in the article that it was easy to shape a favorable impression of the proposed agreement because of the inexperience of many of those covering the issue.

“All these newspapers used to have foreign bureaus,” he said. “Now they don’t. They call us to explain to them what’s happening in Moscow and Cairo. Most of the outlets are reporting on world events from Washington. The average reporter we talk to is 27 years old, and their only reporting experience consists of being around political campaigns. That’s a sea change. They literally know nothing.

Rhodes set up a team of staffers who were focused on promoting the deal, which apparently included the feeding of talking points at useful times in the news cycle to foreign policy experts who were favorably disposed toward it. “We created an echo chamber,” he told the magazine. “They [the seemingly independent experts] were saying things that validated what we had given them to say.” (Emphasis added)

MSNBC Hires Obama Advisor Who Admitted to Creating an "Echo Chamber" With the Media

Stop and think about that for a minute...We had/have ‘citizens’ praying that their President was guilty of crimes against America.

Let's say that Barr's investigation leads him to Obama for the spying. Wouldn't we on the right hope that Obama is guilty?

No I wouldn't think that way, go with evidence regardless of what party the accused is from. If the evidence show he is guilty, then he is guilty, but if it doesn't then he is innocent.

However to charge Mr. Obama of such a serious charge, there has to be very credible evidence to make a charge in the first place.

Partisan politics stinks to high heaven, it is a major factor why I stay away from political parties for over 25 years now. I have seen many people here and elsewhere try hard to defend the indefensible because they want to support their chosen political party on it. What a sad way to go, living with that mindset that can make you appear foolish as hell.

I knew for over a year that Mueller never had anything on Trump over Russian Election conspiracy claims. I knew because I don't have to please some party ideology to support or attack President Trump, I went with the evidence/ or the lack of it in this case.

"Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe
There are new texts allegedly showing that the Obama White House, the CIA, the FBI, and top Democrats colluded at the outset of the Russia probe.

...coordination between former President Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan —which they say would “contradict” the Obama administration’s public stance about its hand in the process."
Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

"Clapper: Obama Ordered The Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation"
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/24/clapper_obama_ordered_the_intelligence_assessment_that_resulted_in_mueller_investigation.html

You may recall the email that Susan Rice wrote….to herself…..to cover Obama’s rear end.

“The email — which apparently memorializes a meeting with former President Obama, former FBI Director James Comey and former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates — was revealed earlier this month by Sens. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.).

The meeting touched on whether the Obama administration should withhold certain information about the FBI investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election from the Trump administration

Grassley and Graham have raised questions about why Rice would send herself "such an unusual email purporting to document a conversation involving President Obama and his interactions with the FBI regarding the Trump/Russia investigation." Susan Rice attorney denies message she sent herself on Trump's inauguration was 'unusual'

The email, by a documented liar for Obama, is an attempt to soften what Obama knew would become public knowledge: that he got his troops together to produce the Russia Spygate Fiasco.

“Collusion bombshell: DNC lawyers met with FBI on Russia allegations before surveillance warrant

Congressional investigators have confirmed that a top FBI official met with Democratic Party lawyers to talk about allegations of Donald Trump-Russia collusion weeks before the 2016 election, and before the bureau secured a search warrant targeting Trump’s campaign.

Former FBI general counsel James Baker met during the 2016 season with at least one attorney from Perkins Coie, the Democratic National Committee’s private law firm.

That’s the firm used by the DNC and Hillary Clinton’s campaign to secretly pay research firmFusion GPS and Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence operative, to compile a dossier of uncorroborated raw intelligence alleging Trump and Moscow were colluding to hijack the presidential election.”
Collusion bombshell: DNC lawyers met with FBI on Russia allegations before surveillance warrant

And right on cue:

"Former Deputy National Security Advisor to President Obama, Ben Rhodes, says any investigation of prior administration “will find nothing” that shows former President Obama or White House staff had any “involvement” in the origins of the surveillance of Trump campaign and Russia collusion investigation."

Hmmm...…………...

Yep, he wouldn't lie....not a smidgen.
L. TODD WOOD: Obama adviser admits lying to media to seal Iran deal

And right on cue:

Hmmm...…………...

A Muslim President who wants a Muslim nuclear arsenal for a Muslim nation......what the heck would you expect?????

what kind of a country have we become

I'd like to see integrity restored.

what kind of a country have we become

I'd like to see integrity restored.

Here's the way to do so:

Screen_Shot_2018-11-28_at_14.01.24_bxjeiw

Partisan zombies always want the worst to happen. A guilty President is right up their alley.

Party before country. Ideology before country. Such is the nature of partisan zombies.

Do you know what 'partisan' means?

Let me help:
prejudiced in favor of a particular cause.

Perhaps if you'd inform yourself of the issues you wouldn't appear so ignorant.
How's that for a plan, fence-sitter?

In the final analysis many Americans would be sickened by what Obama and Hills tried to pull off while being stunned how clean and innocent Trump really is.

KARMA'S A BITCH!!!

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama

Enjoy the karma, baby!

KARMA'S A BITCH!!!

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama

Enjoy the karma, baby!
Trump isn’t even the beginning of the karma that Democrats are going to face.

Nobody wants Trump to be guilty of anything, but ignoring his guilt, as you are, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
What is he guilty of?

My grandparents would remind you of when the bankers raised an army to overthrow FDR and set up a dictatorship ala fascism...and then tell you about their operations...

We have creepy Joe Biden, late of the Clarence Thomas sexual allegations hearings fiasco, running for prez. Really? this is the best liberals can come up with to answer Trump? A washed up never was enabler in this era of #metoo ism? He's the best you can dig up?

And right on cue:

Hmmm...…………...

The lie is your link. You can’t make nuclear weapons without centrifuges. And Iran got rid of the centrifuges Per the nuclear agreement with Obama and the other five countries that signed onto it. How come you’re kind always is forgetting to mention the other countries that signed this agreement? It’s like a determined stupidity. Or maybe it’s just determined ignorance. Got to be something that drives this abnormality.

We have creepy Joe Biden, late of the Clarence Thomas sexual allegations hearings fiasco, running for prez. Really? this is the best liberals can come up with to answer Trump? A washed up never was enabler in this era of #metoo ism? He's the best you can dig up?
Who even knows what you’re talking about.

Nobody wants Trump to be guilty of anything, but ignoring his guilt, as you are, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
What is he guilty of?
D5wls2dXsAAejFc

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh

That’s called abuse of power.
Then there’s the multiple felonies he’s an unindicted co-conspirator in. Michael Cohen is going to prison starting Monday for years. Felonies that Donald Trump planned and directed.

We don’t like the people he’s appointing. Lifetime appointments. He’s done more damage than you know unless you’re a total right wing nutjob with lots of money. Are you?

Forum List

Back