Sessions and the Reagan Defense

FBI releases Hillary Clinton email report, interview notes - CNNPolitics.com

"The documents indicate Clinton told investigators she either does not "recall" or "remember" at least 39 times — often in response to questions about process, potential training or the content of specific emails."

So? What evidence do you have as to the questions asked, and the issues which they hoped to uncover? Was it an inquiry into TREASON?

That's what the current investigations are all about - TREASON!

Theres plenty of evidence out there showing the number of times wild bill said I dont recall. I don't have to prove anything. And, as to your other question. If we're having a counsel, it should be real independent counsel....not some hack repub or democrat.

Of course you don't, just cut and run after reading my post above.

No, you're assigning degrees of relevance to obstruction of justice, which clinton did, and offering up your sad little commentary of how deep you'll shove your head in the sand to bend over for your worthless libs.

Degrees of relevance? You equate Treason and sexual peccadilloes as equally egregious? You are either really stupid, or a lying partisan hack.
\
the level of relevance is between your ears, and a partisan attempt to gloss over Hillary and BIlls 'Alzheimers''

It's YOUR opinion there is a difference between the two.

It's MY opinion there isn't.

You are NOT going to get me to see it YOUR way, and I'm NOT going to be able to get you to see SANITY.

You may as well drop it.

Clinton couldn't remember who she sent an email to 5 years ago.

Sessions couldn't remember meeting with the Russian ambassador or Trump a few months back.

It's totally the same thing. Well, only if you're a treason-defending conservative liar.

The funny thing is that the treason defenders actually think anyone outside of their cult is falling for their phony-equivalence big lie.

And Bill couldn't remember having sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky.

(He must have had a LOT of affairs while in office not to remember that)

Quit covering for them.

Sessions couldn't remember meeting with the Russian ambassador or Trump a few months back.

It's totally the same thing. Well, only if you're a treason-defending conservative liar.

The funny thing is that the treason defenders actually think anyone outside of their cult is falling for their phony-equivalence big lie.

RW horseshit ... anything or anyone Trump related, hit the Clinton/Obama auto-deflect button, and start making shit up .. the more inane, the better.

Trump punkd' the simpletons so the think they can punk everyone else.

and the Clintons punkd' the simpletons so the think they can punk everyone else

RW horseshit ... anything or anyone Trump related, hit the Clinton/Obama auto-deflect button, and start making shit up .. the more inane, the better.

Should we ever allow someone with such a poor memory and organizational skills - bordering on dementia, even, to hold a high government office, such as attorney general?

Ah ha, now I see your motivation; how did it feel when Clinton punked you?

Should we ever allow someone with such a poor memory and organizational skills - bordering on dementia, even, to hold a high government office, such as attorney general?

Nope. But a minority elected one. Maybe it is time to scrap the electoral college?

"I don't recall", "I can't remember", "I don't believe so", ad nausea

COVER UP IN SPADES

That's what I was thinking watching KKK Sessions. It makes you wonder why every single person that is called in front of Congress doesn't just say to every question "I don't remember".

Let us thank cons once again for bringing us Watergate 4 months into a new administration.

Boy do you clowns know how to pick 'em.

COVER UP IN SPADES

That's what I was thinking watching KKK Sessions. It makes you wonder why every single person that is called in front of Congress doesn't just say to every question "I don't remember".

Let us thank cons once again for bringing us Watergate 4 months into a new administration.

First they give us a bs war and great recession and trump is what they do for us next??? What's next?? Cancer?

Or President, like Bill and wannabee Hillary, or Secretary of State?

Every time one of you fools bring up Sessions, you're putting your foot in your mouth

Ah ha, now I see your motivation; how did it feel when Clinton punked you?
how did it feel when Clinton punked you?

You would know better than I would

Every time one of you fools bring up Sessions, you're putting your foot in your mouth
Bill and hillary were racists too?? I didn't know that,,Thanks will

COVER UP IN SPADES

Benghazi, missing emails, affairs....

"Boy, do you clowns know how to pick'em"

racists?

where did that come from?

Starting a new thread?

Or pulling a rabbit out of your hat?

No, you are the one bringing up President Clinton and HRC - yet you've never offered and evidence of wrong doing. Lots of allegations, but no indictments should have put the matter to rest.

But being a good fascist, you support the principle of guilty until proven innocent, and would be very pleased to see she and he incarcerated as the witch hunts continued.

No dare call you an American!

COVER UP IN SPADES

First they give us a bs war and great recession and trump is what they do for us next??? What's next?? Cancer?
What's next?? Cancer?
I doubt she runs again, after 2 losses

COVER UP IN SPADES

Benghazi, missing emails, affairs....

"Boy, do you clowns know how to pick'em"
Put that up against Iraq,,,missing tax returns and pussy grabbing add 3 wifes 5 kids and screwed 1000's

COVER UP IN SPADES

Poor little Nazi, "OUR WITCH HUNT DIDN'T WORK, NO FAIR"
Foap-Little_Miss_Temper.jpg

FBI releases Hillary Clinton email report, interview notes - CNNPolitics.com

"The documents indicate Clinton told investigators she either does not "recall" or "remember" at least 39 times — often in response to questions about process, potential training or the content of specific emails."

So? What evidence do you have as to the questions asked, and the issues which they hoped to uncover? Was it an inquiry into TREASON?

That's what the current investigations are all about - TREASON!

Theres plenty of evidence out there showing the number of times wild bill said I dont recall. I don't have to prove anything. And, as to your other question. If we're having a counsel, it should be real independent counsel....not some hack repub or democrat.

Of course you don't, just cut and run after reading my post above.

No, you're assigning degrees of relevance to obstruction of justice, which clinton did, and offering up your sad little commentary of how deep you'll shove your head in the sand to bend over for your worthless libs.

Degrees of relevance? You equate Treason and sexual peccadilloes as equally egregious? You are either really stupid, or a lying partisan hack.

There was no treason but wild bill did obstruct justice. Yeah, you know that but you're just a typical lying parrot.

racists?

where did that come from?

Starting a new thread?

Or pulling a rabbit out of your hat?
No rabbit Will
Fox & Friends tries to erase Jeff Sessions' racism and lying about ...
https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2017/06/13/...sessions-racism.../216883
1 day ago - Fox & Friends tries to erase Jeff Sessions' racism and lying about contacts with Russia ahead of public testimony ...

Forum List

Back