Sessions' Church challenges Sessions on immigration policy

My Church is Right Wing and the minister spoke of the child separation policy as one that places man's law above the law of God. He was right....

It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one of these little ones to stumble.

Luke 17:2

There is no compassion in this Regime. It is full of hate...

ROFL...wait....LOL....you in Church....LOL....haven't even gotten to the part about a Right Wing Church....LOL.
Jim goes to church, Thinker. I do too, a fairly conservative congregation of a traditional denomination. The pastors have both said that Trump has wronged the children before God.

Your disagreement is meaningless, since you are not Christian.

Conservative Religious Leaders Are Denouncing Trump ...
www.nytimes.com/2018/06/14/us/trump-immigration...
Conservative religious leaders who have long preached about the sanctity of the family are now issuing sharp rebukes of the Trump administration for immigration policies that tear families apart or leave them in danger. The criticism came after recent moves by the administration to separate children ...

Faith Leaders Oppose Trump's Immigration Policy Of Separating ...www.npr.org/2018/06/16/620651574 Faith Leaders Oppose Trump's Immigration Policy Of Separating Children From ... denominations and ages. Some of them have also ... told the Christian ...

Last edited:

Yeah, I guess dragging kids across 2000 miles of dangerous territory is just a picnic, where many have been abused and killed. I wonder if the methodist think child endangerment is child abuse? Trump should resume the separations, it's proved to be effective in discouraging people form going to the border.

let's end our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror, to pay for it.

:wtf:are you talking about, that has nothing to do with what I said. OH and to pay for what?

the right wing is so, droll.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Your deflections have nothing to do with the post you originally replied to. Care to comment on the topic at hand, or should I report you for trying to derail the thread?

Yeah, I guess dragging kids across 2000 miles of dangerous territory is just a picnic, where many have been abused and killed. I wonder if the methodist think child endangerment is child abuse? Trump should resume the separations, it's proved to be effective in discouraging people form going to the border.

:wtf:are you talking about, that has nothing to do with what I said. OH and to pay for what?

Your deflections have nothing to do with the post you originally replied to. Care to comment on the topic at hand, or should I report you for trying to derail the thread?

It is not any form of deflection. Just right wing ignorance of economics and bigotry while resorting the most fallacies.

US federal spending is up, One Hundred Thirty-Eight Percent. No wonder we had a small blip in the markets.

How are you going to pay for Your right wing policies, right wingers?

Simply cutting social services for the poor, won't win many more elections.

What the hell does that have to do with what the Methodist minister said?

Sessions is a strong defender of Separation of church and State
Link. I doubt your statement very much.
Find me a statement where he said he did not believe in the separation of church and state?? I haven't found one that wasn't debunked.

Jeff Sessions: Separation of church and state unconstitutional?

It is not any form of deflection. Just right wing ignorance of economics and bigotry while resorting the most fallacies.

US federal spending is up, One Hundred Thirty-Eight Percent. No wonder we had a small blip in the markets.

How are you going to pay for Your right wing policies, right wingers?

Simply cutting social services for the poor, won't win many more elections.

What the hell does that have to do with what the Methodist minister said?

Christianity? Simply cutting social services for the poor, won't win many more elections.

Biff, it does not work that way. You made the assertion. So find a statement by Sessions that says he is a strong defender of church and state.

1. Jeff Sessions Says He Would Be Independent and Stand Up to ...
    www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/us/politics/jeff...
    Senator Jeff Sessions, ... the separation of church and state too broadly and has ... the independence to rein in the strong-willed Mr. Trump ...

2. Jeff Sessions Is No Fan Of Separation Of Church And State ...
    www.au.org/blogs/wall-of-separation/jeff...
    Many view Sen. Sessions as a ... separation of church and state is the foundation ... part because of Hamilton’s strong record on church-state separation.)

No, Jake, that would be PATRIOTIC AMERICANS from all stripes...

Many many truthers are Dems.

Zionism/Judaism hates truth...

has since the man who "looked different" came down Mt Sinai....

ISIS is your creation, not mine....

French Report ISIL Leader Mossad Agent - Veterans Today | News - Military Foreign Affairs Policy

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, so-called “Caliph,” the head of ISIL (Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant is, according to sources reputed to originate from Edward Snowden, an actor named Elliot Shimon, a Mossad trained operative.

Simon Elliot (Elliot Shimon) aka Al-Baghdadi was born of two Jewish parents and is a Mossad agent.

We offer below three translations that want to assert that the Caliph Al-Baghdadi is a full Mossad agent and that he was born Jewish father and mother:

The real name of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is “Simon Elliott.”

The so-called “Elliot” was recruited by the Israeli Mossad and was trained in espionage and psychological warfare against Arab and Islamic societies.

More...

albaghdadi-rencontre-mccain.jpg

fb513-get-attachment-73-587x366.jpg

You goof ball, you will believe any lie if it is anti-Jew.

What is your problem?

Come on....you know the national debt only matter during Democratic administration.....The GOP is like Alfred E Newman now...."What....me worry?"

Our grandchildren will need to worry....
left wing spending focuses on domestic spending not foreign spending, like the right wing.

What? You are not making sense.....

I have talked to several Iraqis who now live here in the US. They said they saw US helicopters lowering supplies to ISIS in Iraq.

It isn't just the French intelligence and the KGB, it is actual Iraqis too.

Israel is behind all of it, always has, which is why we never had a problem with that part of the world prior to 1948, and we were warned...

Einstein Letter Warning Of
Zionist Fascism In Israel
Letter That Albert Einstein Sent to the New York Times
1948, Protesting the Visit of Menachem Begin

11-1-4
1036081927.jpeg

Letters to the Editor
New York Times
December 4, 1948
TO THE EDITORS OF THE NEW YORK TIMES:
Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the "Freedom Party" (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.
einstein.jpg
The current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated to give the impression of American support for his party in the coming Israeli elections, and to cement political ties with conservative Zionist elements in the United States. Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit. It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughoutthe world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin's political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents.
Before irreparable damage is done by way of financial contributions, public manifestations in Begin's behalf, and the creation in Palestine of the impression that a large segment of America supports Fascist elements in Israel, the American public must be informed as to the record and objectives of Mr. Begin and his movement. The public avowals of Begin's party are no guide whatever to its actual character. Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future.
Attack on Arab Village
A shocking example was their behavior in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. This village, off the main roads and surrounded by Jewish lands, had taken no part in the war, and had even fought off Arab bands who wanted to use the village as their base. On April 9 (THE NEW YORK TIMES), terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village, which was not a military objective in the fighting, killed most of its inhabitants ? 240men, women, and children - and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem. Most of the Jewish community was horrified at the deed, and the Jewish Agency sent a telegram of apology to King Abdullah of Trans-Jordan. But the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely, and invited all the foreign correspondents present in the country to view the heaped corpses and the general havoc at Deir Yassin. The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party.
Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority. Like other Fascist parties they have been used to break strikes, and have themselves pressed for the destruction of free trade unions. In their stead they have proposed corporate unions on the Italian Fascist model. During the last years of sporadic anti-British violence, the IZL and Stern groups inaugurated a reign of terror in the Palestine Jewish community. Teachers were beaten up for speaking against them, adults were shot for not letting their children join them. By gangster methods, beatings, window-smashing, and wide-spread robberies, the terrorists intimidated the population and exacted a heavy tribute.
The people of the Freedom Party have had no part in the constructive achievements in Palestine. They have reclaimed no land, built no settlements, and only detracted from the Jewish defense activity. Their much-publicized immigration endeavors were minute, and devoted mainly to bringing in Fascist compatriots.
Discrepancies Seen
The discrepancies between the bold claims now being made by Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear the imprint of no ordinary political party. This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a "Leader State" is the goal.
In the light of the foregoing considerations, it is imperative that the truth about Mr. Begin and his movement be made known in this country. It is all the more tragic that the top leadership of American Zionism has refused to campaign against Begin's efforts, or even to expose to its own constituents the dangers to Israel from support to Begin.
The undersigned therefore take this means of publicly presenting a few salient facts concerning Begin and his party; and of urging all concerned not to support this latest manifestation of fascism.
ISIDORE ABRAMOWITZ
HANNAH ARENDT
ABRAHAM BRICK
RABBI JESSURUN CARDOZO
ALBERT EINSTEIN
HERMAN EISEN, M.D.
HAYIM FINEMAN
M. GALLEN, M.D.
H.H. HARRIS
ZELIG S. HARRIS
SIDNEY HOOK
FRED KARUSH
BRURIA KAUFMAN
IRMA L. LINDHEIM
NACHMAN MAISEL
SEYMOUR MELMAN
MYER D. MENDELSON
M.D., HARRY M. OSLINSKY
SAMUEL PITLICK
FRITZ ROHRLICH
LOUIS P. ROCKER
RUTH SAGIS
ITZHAK SANKOWSKY
I.J. SHOENBERG
SAMUEL SHUMAN
M. SINGER
IRMA WOLFE
STEFAN WOLF.
New York, Dec. 2, 1948

My Church is Right Wing and the minister spoke of the child separation policy as one that places man's law above the law of God. He was right....

It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one of these little ones to stumble.

Luke 17:2

There is no compassion in this Regime. It is full of hate...

ROFL...wait....LOL....you in Church....LOL....haven't even gotten to the part about a Right Wing Church....LOL.
Jim goes to church, Thinker. I do too, a fairly conservative congregation of a traditional denomination. The pastors have both said that Trump has wronged the children before God.

Your disagreement is meaningless, since you are not Christian.

Conservative Religious Leaders Are Denouncing Trump ...
www.nytimes.com/2018/06/14/us/trump-immigration...
Conservative religious leaders who have long preached about the sanctity of the family are now issuing sharp rebukes of the Trump administration for immigration policies that tear families apart or leave them in danger. The criticism came after recent moves by the administration to separate children ...

Faith Leaders Oppose Trump's Immigration Policy Of Separating ...www.npr.org/2018/06/16/620651574 Faith Leaders Oppose Trump's Immigration Policy Of Separating Children From ... denominations and ages. Some of them have also ... told the Christian ...

Jake....I was shocked when the minister said..."while it is true we must obey the laws of the land, there is a higher law of God....that deals with love and compassion. We can never allow our secular laws to usurp the teachings of Christ.

After bemoaning the very damaging habit of watching 24/7 news....he said...."I would like to tell you which news station to watch....but I won't."

When he said that I nearly stood and shouted...."AMEN!". But since the majority of the pews were filled with trump voters....I restrained myself. I was visiting a different congregation in my area. This preacher made me his fan. I think I will be going back more.

Sessions proved he was the ultimate poodle for trump when he used the Bible to justify tearing families apart. Yes....he should be chastised by his Church. It is their decision to handle the man the man who said...."Children will be separated from their parents...." then a few days later said...."It was never our intent to separate children from their parents."

He is both a Hypocrite and a Liar.....His brothers and sisters in his Church need to deal with him.

Forum List

Back