🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Session's DoJ Warns Employers to Not Abuse Visas to Harm American Workers

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is the main reason I supported Trump; to get Jeff Sessions in charge of the DoJ and see immigration laws being enforced again.

Praise Gawd for putting people in charge of our laws that believe in actually enforcing laws.

Justice Department warns companies not to discriminate against US workers

The Justice Department warned employers Monday not to discriminate against U.S. workers by over-hiring foreign workers under the H-1B visa program.

Acting Assistant Attorney General of the Civil Rights Division Tom Wheeler said in a release that the Justice Department will "not tolerate employers misusing the H-1B visa process to discriminate against U.S. workers."

"U.S. workers should not be placed in a disfavored status, and the department is wholeheartedly committed to investigating and vigorously prosecuting these claims
," he said.​

The H1-B Visa program has been long abused to the detriment of the American worker. I concur that it is high time that our government finally has people who wish to enforce it as it was intended. I say cut allocation by 50%.

The H1-B Visa program has been long abused to the detriment of the American worker. I concur that it is high time that our government finally has people who wish to enforce it as it was intended. I say cut allocation by 50%.
I dont think that anyone wants your ilk agreeing with them.

Is it possible you might immigrate to Mars with the new funding?

Aww Colonel. Your type is why I picked the name. I parrot everything you stated in your OP and you cant get past the name. Vacuous much? Are you a 16 y.o. girl by chance...Sir? Am I...icky? lol!

This is the main reason I supported Trump; to get Jeff Sessions in charge of the DoJ and see immigration laws being enforced again.

Praise Gawd for putting people in charge of our laws that believe in actually enforcing laws.

Justice Department warns companies not to discriminate against US workers

The Justice Department warned employers Monday not to discriminate against U.S. workers by over-hiring foreign workers under the H-1B visa program.

Acting Assistant Attorney General of the Civil Rights Division Tom Wheeler said in a release that the Justice Department will "not tolerate employers misusing the H-1B visa process to discriminate against U.S. workers."

"U.S. workers should not be placed in a disfavored status, and the department is wholeheartedly committed to investigating and vigorously prosecuting these claims
," he said.​

What the hell is that idiot,Sessions whining about? He issues the visas. If he wants to limit how many employers use, he can quit issuing so many. Typical of the Trump regime. Always blaming others for their own stupid actions.

Aww Colonel. Your type is why I picked the name.

What you try to think is my type, you should mean. But I understand that you cannot differentiate that fact.

I parrot everything you stated in your OP and you cant get past the name. Vacuous much? Are you a 16 y.o. girl by chance...Sir? Am I...icky? lol!

Yes, your disgusting account name proves that you are either a racist PoS or you are a libtard who thinks he can pass as a racist.

But your stupidity just keeps giving you away.

What the hell is that idiot,Sessions whining about? He issues the visas. If he wants to limit how many employers use, he can quit issuing so many. Typical of the Trump regime. Always blaming others for their own stupid actions.
You think Sessions sits there signing off on each visa?

Lol, two idiots show up to the same thread, one a dimwitted racist wannabe and the other a dimwitted Marxist.

What are the odds? roflmao

You think Sessions sits there signing off on each visa?

Lol, two idiots show up to the same thread, one a dimwitted racist wannabe and the other a dimwitted Marxist.

What are the odds? roflmao

If Trump's regime isn't responsible for issuing H1-B visas, then who is?

Sir Duh, obviously the Trump administration is issuing the visas, but it is a bureaucratic process and the DoJ is warning corporations applying for the visas to not be planning to use them to replace American workers.

Now I am done with you on this topic. I know you are not as stupid as you pretend to be, and are wasting my time.

No more responses to you from me so, go fuck yourself.

What you try to think is my type, you should mean. But I understand that you cannot differentiate that fact.

I parrot everything you stated in your OP and you cant get past the name. Vacuous much? Are you a 16 y.o. girl by chance...Sir? Am I...icky? lol!

Yes, your disgusting account name proves that you are either a racist PoS or you are a libtard who thinks he can pass as a racist.

slide5.jpg

Sir Duh, obviously the Trump administration is issuing the visas, but it is a bureaucratic process and the DoJ is warning corporations applying for the visas to not be planning to use them to replace American workers.

Now I am done with you on this topic. I know you are not as stupid as you pretend to be, and are wasting my time.

No more responses to you from me so, go fuck yourself.
Got it. Top priority for this regime is finding someone to blame for their inept actions.

images

If the H1b visa program and illegal immigration are going to be continued the we need to make it easier for people who just want to immigrate who have degrees in law, medicine, business, accounting, education, etc,... who want to immigrate here and start a practice.

I'm thinkin' a million or two doctors should be our first priority.

Especially people from SE Asia. We don't have enough Chinese and Hindu speaking people demanding their rights as minorities.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Aww Colonel. Your type is why I picked the name. I parrot everything you stated in your OP and you cant get past the name. Vacuous much? Are you a 16 y.o. girl by chance...Sir? Am I...icky? lol!

I TOLD you----your name IS "icky" -------you PRESENT yourself with your name.
like me----rosie <<<sweet, pretty, hidden thorn.... TOTENTANZ << poetic
jim bowie <<<<cuts both ways

All Business Visas should be sent home along with all Green Cards no longer employed in the profession for which they were allowed in as BVs.

View attachment 120132

Education is also where the indoctrination begins. ( brainwashing)

View attachment 120132

Education is also where the indoctrination begins. ( brainwashing)
They are synonymous.

Forum List

Back