Sessions orders "zero tolerance" policy on illegal border crossings

Crossings are up 200% from last year, these yahoos find themselves in jail, they might reconsider doing it again. How about a link where they were criminally prosecuted 10 year ago.

Crossings are up 200% from last year,

Attempted crossings, dope. They were apprehended.

And what percentage are actually caught, 20-30%?

Those numbers were the total caught. They were all caught.

:no_text11: they weren't.:thankusmile: for playing. Apprehensions don't equal total crossings.

Yes, dope. The totality of the reported increase were those that were apprehended.

Just like I said, apprehension don't equal all crossings.

Barely half of illegal border crossers caught, according to Homeland Security report

Barely half of illegal border crossers caught, according to Homeland Security report

And according to this article people from 75 countries come across the southern border.

Immigrants From Over 75 Countries Illegally Crossing U.S. Border

Attempted crossings, dope. They were apprehended.

:no_text11: they weren't.:thankusmile: for playing. Apprehensions don't equal total crossings.

Yes, dope. The totality of the reported increase were those that were apprehended.

And according to this article people from 75 countries come across the southern border.

Ok, dope. One more time for those who need extra help.

The report of the 200% increase in March is a measure of attempted crossings and apprehensions.

Trump adviser on 'alarming' increase in attempted US-Mexico border crossings

"A White House adviser said an "alarming" increase of more than 200 percent in March of apprehensions of people trying to cross into the U.S. from Mexico helped to prompt President Donald Trump's decision to deploy National Guard troops at the border.

“It’s alarming. It’s an over 200 percent increase and we're talking about apprehending over 50,000 people attempting to cross our border in one month,” White House homeland security and counterterrorism adviser Tom Bossert told ABC News Chief Global Affairs Correspondent and co-anchor Martha Raddatzon "This Week” Sunday."

"Illegals do only seek a better life" - so do bank robbers.
great. then they are welcome to follow the process to become legal and a part of the system they feel is offering a better life. most work hard and would be welcome here, just follow the process or pay the penalty as we all do when we don't do what we should.

Ok, dope. One more time for those who need extra help.

The report of the 200% increase in March is a measure of attempted crossings and apprehensions.

Trump adviser on 'alarming' increase in attempted US-Mexico border crossings

"A White House adviser said an "alarming" increase of more than 200 percent in March of apprehensions of people trying to cross into the U.S. from Mexico helped to prompt President Donald Trump's decision to deploy National Guard troops at the border.

“It’s alarming. It’s an over 200 percent increase and we're talking about apprehending over 50,000 people attempting to cross our border in one month,” White House homeland security and counterterrorism adviser Tom Bossert told ABC News Chief Global Affairs Correspondent and co-anchor Martha Raddatzon "This Week” Sunday."

Poor thing, you can't seem to grasp if there's a 200% increase in apprehensions, there's also a similar number that are making it in. We're not catching them all.

"Illegals do only seek a better life" - so do bank robbers.
great. then they are welcome to follow the process to become legal and a part of the system they feel is offering a better life. most work hard and would be welcome here, just follow the process or pay the penalty as we all do when we don't do what we should.

Me thinks your sarcasm meter is broken.

Stop cutting off my posts altering their meaning.
I didn't do that at all, and you know it,. You are just trying to cry to the mods. feel; free, crybaby.

Name the four prongs. Go on, it's your point.

If I wanted to talk to the mods I wouldn't be giving you a chance to stop doing it.

He offered amnesty to 1.8 million for the wall, merit based immigration and an end to the visa lottery. The commiecrats said no to those four prongs.

And according to FF, he's a racist.

Mark

Stop cutting off my posts altering their meaning.
I didn't do that at all, and you know it,. You are just trying to cry to the mods. feel; free, crybaby.

Name the four prongs. Go on, it's your point.

If I wanted to talk to the mods I wouldn't be giving you a chance to stop doing it.

He offered amnesty to 1.8 million for the wall, merit based immigration and an end to the visa lottery. The commiecrats said no to those four prongs.

And according to FF, he's a racist.

Mark

Of course, that's the go to attack for regressives that have someone disagree with them.

Forum List

Back