Sessions Refusing to Release FISA Application

Dude you are cracked in the head. If that was the case The White Hiuse wouldn’t be asking for The FISA Application to be released.

Go back to fondling Putin’s sack and spreading his “Pravda”. Just don’t share with us here about your Putin Love Fest!

Very troubling. Jeff Sessions, who seems to be retarded, is in effect attacking our democracy and must resign or fired.

Careful what you ask for. Sessions is probably trying to protect Trump and the GOP regarding the FISA application. I'm sure the Democrats would love to see its release, and equally-sure that if it corroborated the Nunes Memo, it would be in the public eye already.

Very troubling. Jeff Sessions, who seems to be retarded, is in effect attacking our democracy and must resign or fired.

Careful what you ask for. Sessions is probably trying to protect Trump and the GOP regarding the FISA application. I'm sure the Democrats would love to see its release, and equally-sure that if it corroborated the Nunes Memo, it would be in the public eye already.

Both Nunes and Grassley have called for its release. Nunes has sent a formal request asking for the Applications. Gowdy has seen the Apps.

Both GOP and Dems have released memo's. The Dem memo did not
contradict the main points in the GOP memo.

The fight that Sessions has at the moment is with Judicial Watch. They
get their hands on those Apps...The entire country will see them.

I believe the FISA Court approves 99% of all apps. That is what the government fears. If the DOJ/FBI omitted required items to the FISA
Court to spy on American citizens, there will be a massive uproar.

The Country needs the FISA Court to prevent terrorism. Sessions
is probably trying to maintain the FISA Court from having new laws
placed on it. Plus, he is trying to protect the DOJ. They would be
equally guilty in this situation.

Because it is a secret court, with only one side present, they are required
to list the bad along with the good. (Represent the other side).

Nah, this isn't a two-sided debate between the GOP and the Dems. This
is the GOP going straight after the Obama DOJ and FBI, and if this stuff
gets released...the GOP will have 'em.

Let’s hope Judicial Watch wins!

Both Nunes and Grassley have called for its release. Nunes has sent a formal request asking for the Applications. Gowdy has seen the Apps.

I believe the FISA Court approves 99% of all apps. That is what the government fears. If the DOJ/FBI omitted required items to the FISA

I don't find anything where Nunes calls for release of the application. Do you have something verifying that? The most recent thing I find from Nunes is that he hasn't read or seen it.

Forum List

Back