Sessions Spoke Twice With Russian Ambassador During Trump’s Presidential Campaign

I see another libtards without an argument. Been a lot of them here since November.

No, no.......the pony express should arrive any minute now to your house with the latest newspaper.

Stick to Fox, moron.

If I was Trump. I would say "ENOUGH, Jeff go get that Beast and BO too if possible". No more Mr. Nice guy. Smear tactics will not be tolerated. Then work down the chain. Holder, Jabba........lock them up.

If I was Trump. I would say "ENOUGH, Jeff go get that Beast and BO too if possible". No more Mr. Nice guy. Smear tactics will not be tolerated. Then work down the chain. Holder, Jabba........lock them up.
Jeff Sessions seemed to be pretty relaxed when he announced he is recusing himself.
Trump wants him to get to work on getting Americans working.

What exactly are lefties allegations against Sessions? That he wasn't truthful to Sen. Franken during the hearings. Truthful about what? One chance meeting with Russian Ambassador and one meeting in his senate office as a Senator with the Russian Ambassador.

Why would he want to cover that up? He's Senator, that's what what Senators do as part of their jobs. Did he discussed the campaign? Was he maybe trying to sell them uranium mine? Nope. So what's the deal, what exactly he has to cover up, as lefties are suggesting?

For you leftist fucks, Senator doing his job is a scandal. Why don't you go after every Senator who does that?

Last edited:
Ok retard, what did Flynn get fired for if "CNN" was lying about his lying?

The claim he got fired is a lie in and of itself.

What the fuck is wrong with you? I'm serious, what kind of mental dysfunction do you have to have to still try to say that Flynn simply decided to leave on his own volition?

He was asked by Trump to hand in resignation and he did, any SANE person understands that this is just a firing by another name. NOT YOU obviously.
So, we are to ignore all context with sessions answer and cut the phrase out to make it a lie. With your statements however we need to include context?

This thread is full of people seeing only what they want to see. Clearly the phrasing was crap but we really do not know if Sessions was trying to hide something or not as the CONTEXT that the question was answered in certainly could be taken as Sessions claims he took it.

That is what seems to be consistently ignored.
You're watching evil people operate, evil no other word to call it

The administration that "cannot shoot straight" is meeting the stark reality that running a government is NOT like running a business where despotic methods are much more normal.

This latest "drip, drip" regarding Trump's son in law ALSO meeting with the Russian ambassador is yet another reason why a thorough, objective and bi-partisan investigation on Trump's collusions with the Kremlin MUST be implemented.

We may have all noticed that the "fake news" ,mantra so favored by right wingers is not currently being uttered. There IS a "there, there" and the mysterious reasons for Trump's "love" of Putin and this Russian thug's methods is .......well, fascinating.....so,why is there so much love for the "red" by Mr. "Orange"???.
Well when something like that exists it might be worth considering

You're assuming anyone gives a shit about Russia. Libtardos scream constantly there's no voter fraud then scream the Russians stole the election from Hillaryous. Which is it? Show me one vote changed by Russia.

Go back to sleep, nitwit......We are NOT saying that "one vote was changed by Russia"......That is the stupid comments that Fox must have told you to spew........Much too complex for your half brain to comprehend how Russia may be manipulating this administration.

Your stupidity knows no bounds, sycophant. "may be" manipulating this administration. Innuendo is all you have.

The election wasn't manipulated, Russia has no leverage over Trump. If they did you'd have more than innuendo.

But by God, if Holder can sell guns to drug gangs, held in contempt of Congress, and Obamakov declares "executive privilege" to stop all investigation into these sleazy operations you don't give a shit.

That's why we call you libtardos.
This is about Sessions lying to Congress moosebreath, nothing more
He did?

Pity I don't get fox, but I hear their ratings are awesome.

Too bad you don't get FOX, then.....You're missing out on all the tits and assess they hire.
How appropriate for you to be mindful of asses.
And tits
upload_2017-3-2_22-2-4.jpeg

CNN Breaking News: Trump met Yakov Smirnoff in '80s. Not known if sanctions discussed.

Beef Stroganoff found on menu at Trump resort. Dems demand investigation.

Forum List

Back