Sessions Spoke Twice With Russian Ambassador During Trump’s Presidential Campaign

The administration that "cannot shoot straight" is meeting the stark reality that running a government is NOT like running a business where despotic methods are much more normal.

This latest "drip, drip" regarding Trump's son in law ALSO meeting with the Russian ambassador is yet another reason why a thorough, objective and bi-partisan investigation on Trump's collusions with the Kremlin MUST be implemented.

We may have all noticed that the "fake news" ,mantra so favored by right wingers is not currently being uttered. There IS a "there, there" and the mysterious reasons for Trump's "love" of Putin and this Russian thug's methods is .......well, fascinating.....so,why is there so much love for the "red" by Mr. "Orange"???.

Most of trumpery's inner circle have very close ties to Russia and/or have been in contact with them.

This is easily the most crooked and corrupt administration in US history.

How does one lie to an hypothetical question?

Hypothetical question? I don't know. That's why it must be thoroughly investigated.

Bush's Ethics Lawyer: Jeff Sessions May Go To Jail If He Lied To Congress

Did you notice the IF?

Now provide the link to the non hypothetical question that Sessions allegedly lied to congress about?

Can't?

Kind A hard to jail someone who answered a hypothetical with "I can't answer that"

Funny. Senator Al Franken didn't ask Sessions a "hypothetical" question - when Sessions lied.

You're assuming anyone gives a shit about Russia. Libtardos scream constantly there's no voter fraud then scream the Russians stole the election from Hillaryous. Which is it? Show me one vote changed by Russia.

Now provide the link to the non hypothetical question that Sessions allegedly lied to congress about?

Can't?

Kind A hard to jail someone who answered a hypothetical with "I can't answer that"

Sessions: "I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians"

You're assuming anyone gives a shit about Russia. Libtardos scream constantly there's no voter fraud then scream the Russians stole the election from Hillaryous. Which is it? Show me one vote changed by Russia.

Go back to sleep, nitwit......We are NOT saying that "one vote was changed by Russia"......That is the stupid comments that Fox must have told you to spew........Much too complex for your half brain to comprehend how Russia may be manipulating this administration.

Hypothetical question? I don't know. That's why it must be thoroughly investigated.

Did you notice the IF?

Can't?

Funny. Senator Al Franken didn't ask Sessions a "hypothetical" question - when Sessions lied.

Then link to the non hypothetical question lil Red dude.

It shouldn't be all that hard.

Can't?

Sessions: "I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians"

The answer to what question.

Good God, how many times do I need to ask for it

When you get done with all Vallery Obama ties to Iran, cash payments, beast selling favors, IRS target tea party, Holder, Jabba the Hutt leaking info...... 8 solid years of stuff to "investigate", this is nothing but a desperate attempt to tarnish a decent man.

Well your thread title is probably your best ever! Nice one!

Did you notice the IF?

Can't?

Funny. You seem to overlook what Sessions volunteered...

Franken: "CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that quote, ‘Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.’ These documents also allegedly say quote, ‘There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump's surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.’

"Now, again, I'm telling you this as it's coming out, so you know. But if it's true, it's obviously extremely serious and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?"

Sessions: "Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it."

What Jeff Sessions told Al Franken about his Russia contacts

Go back to sleep, nitwit......We are NOT saying that "one vote was changed by Russia"......That is the stupid comments that Fox must have told you to spew........Much too complex for your half brain to comprehend how Russia may be manipulating this administration.

Your stupidity knows no bounds, sycophant. "may be" manipulating this administration. Innuendo is all you have.

The election wasn't manipulated, Russia has no leverage over Trump. If they did you'd have more than innuendo.

But by God, if Holder can sell guns to drug gangs, held in contempt of Congress, and Obamakov declares "executive privilege" to stop all investigation into these sleazy operations you don't give a shit.

That's why we call you libtardos.

Your stupidity knows no bounds, sycophant. "may be" manipulating this administration. Innuendo is all you have.

The election wasn't manipulated, Russia has no leverage over Trump. If they did you'd have more than innuendo.

But by God, if Holder can sell guns to drug gangs, held in contempt of Congress, and Obamakov declares "executive privilege" to stop all investigation into these sleazy operations you don't give a shit.

This is about Sessions lying to Congress moosebreath, nothing more

Shut up, idiot. We've already established you don't know shit. You had no fucking problem with Clintoon meeting with Lynch and lied about what they talked about.

Shut up, idiot. We've already established you don't know shit. You had no fucking problem with Clintoon meeting with Lynch and lied about what they talked about.
This isn't about Clinton, sweetie. Concentrate

Did you notice the IF?

Can't?

Funny. You seem to overlook what Sessions volunteered...

Franken: "CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that quote, ‘Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.’ These documents also allegedly say quote, ‘There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump's surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.’

"Now, again, I'm telling you this as it's coming out, so you know. But if it's true, it's obviously extremely serious and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?"

Sessions: "Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it."

What Jeff Sessions told Al Franken about his Russia contacts

Note the question:

What will you do?

Answer "I can't answer that"

Prior to the answer, Sessions volunteered (to a question not asked) that he was called a surrogate a time or two (this framed the rest of his statement) adding, I never met with Russians.

Here's where you claim fails and would not stand up in court as perjury:

He volunteers that he had been called a surrogate and never met the Russians as such.

Your hero, the genious Franken, would then have the right of clarification by asking a followup. That being something like:

"just to be clear Senator, are you saying you had no meetings with Russians as a Trump Surrogate, or as a Senator, or both?"

It would only be a lie to that direct question that would be actionable.

Without it, Sessions is allowed to frame volunteered information as he he wishes. He framed it in the part of the statement immediately preceding the statement regarding the Russians.

You lose because your claim has no basis.

Sorry dude, you lose.

And what exactly did he lie about?

Forum List

Back