Sessions Spoke Twice With Russian Ambassador During Trump’s Presidential Campaign

He resigned to appease you terrorists. It was a mistake.

Never bargain with terrorists.

Never bargain with terrorists? Did you get that from Ronald Reagan?

So, another Soros fascist thinks it's really clever to use the name "right" in their moniker....

Serious question, if one of you Stalinists were to slip up and tell the truth once, would you burst into flames or something?

As a Surrogate. Holy fuck, you just posted the actual quote, then you try and lie about it?

You seem to have problems with englsh.

Sessions - "Sen. Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities."
"I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians, and I am unable to comment on it."

He said he was called a surrogate, and was not answering AS a surrogate.

To make it easy for you.

Q: Do you know how two queers screw each other?

A: I've been called a faggot at a time or to, and I did not screw another man.

Was he answering "as a faggot?"

[

What the fuck is wrong with you? I'm serious, what kind of mental dysfunction do you have to have to still try to say that Flynn simply decided to leave on his own volition?

He was asked by Trump to hand in resignation and he did, any SANE person understands that this is just a firing by another name. NOT YOU obviously.

Flynn resigned.

You are an idiot.

"The evolving and eroding level of trust as a result of this situation and a series of other questionable instances is what led the President to ask for a Gen. Flynn's resignation," - Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary.

When your boss asks you to leave, guess what, YOU ARE FIRED, accept it and stop making a clown of yourself.

Liar. He answered what he was asked.

"Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) asked the prospective Attorney General about a news report alleging continuous contact between Trump surrogates and Russian officials, to which Sessions replied that he was unaware of such contact."

Back to what Sessions actually said, not what you think he said.

SESSIONS: "I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians."
As a surrogate. I think you can't read. He even went on to say he wasn't free to discuss the other. Your opinion can't change reality no matter how hard you try.

SEN. DURBIN, SENATE HRG, 4/27/16: "And I called the Russian ambassador...Several times, I've had this conversation w the Russian ambassador"

SENATOR DIANE FEINSTEIN, Congressional Quarterly News,9/10/13: "I had lunch yesterday with the Russian ambassador."

SEN BOXER, SENATE HEARING 2/23/16: "Sen Durbin called a bunch of us together to meet with the Russian ambassador ..."

Dem Sen DEFENDS Sessions -- No One Expected Him To Make This Argument [VIDEO]

As a surrogate. I think you can't read. He even went on to say he wasn't free to discuss the other. Your opinion can't change reality no matter how hard you try.

Sessions said he had been called a surrogate, NOT that he was answering the question AS a surrogate.

Learn english 101

"I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians, and I am unable to comment on it."

As someone people called a Trump surrogate, Sessions said that he for one, didn't have any communications with the Russians.

Weakbama makes a deal with a country that chants "Death to America" but talking to a Russian ambassador is treason?

SEN. DURBIN, SENATE HRG, 4/27/16: "And I called the Russian ambassador...Several times, I've had this conversation w the Russian ambassador"

SENATOR DIANE FEINSTEIN, Congressional Quarterly News,9/10/13: "I had lunch yesterday with the Russian ambassador."

SEN BOXER, SENATE HEARING 2/23/16: "Sen Durbin called a bunch of us together to meet with the Russian ambassador ..."

Sen Sessions "I did not have any communications with the russians"

Sen Sessions "I did not have any communications with the russians"

C562Vs8XQAAqdjO.jpg

Denial, just south of Cairo.

Denial, just south of Cairo.

Also one of Sessions's Senate meetings, the day before, was with the ambassador from UKRAINE. But, you know, anything will do for fake news!

As a Surrogate. Holy fuck, you just posted the actual quote, then you try and lie about it?

Do we need an attorney general, who being a lawyer, prosecutor, and judge, can't say

"I never had communications with the russians as a Trump surrogate"

Or "as a Trump surrogate, I never had communications with the russians."

Instead Sessions said he's been called a surrogate, and he didn't talk to the russians.

Do we need an attorney general, who being a lawyer, prosecutor, and judge, can't say

Instead Sessions said he's been called a surrogate, and he didn't talk to the russians.
Why?

You seem to have problems with englsh.

He said he was called a surrogate, and was not answering AS a surrogate.

To make it easy for you.

Q: Do you know how two queers screw each other?

A: I've been called a faggot at a time or to, and I did not screw another man.

Was he answering "as a faggot?"

Comrade, UNLESS he was acting as a Surrogate, his contact with Russians is irrelevant.

Put down the crack pipe and navigate away from your Fuhrer's hate sites...

You're going to be a very disappointed snowflake when this goes it's course.

The fascist slander of the day, here today, dumb tomorrow.

Comrade, UNLESS he was acting as a Surrogate, his contact with Russians is irrelevant.

Put down the crack pipe and navigate away from your Fuhrer's hate sites...

Sessions didn't admit he was a Trump surrogate. He said he's been called one, but he never admitted that he was one. So his answer couldn't be based on his being something he didn't say he was.

[
Sessions didn't admit he was a Trump surrogate. He said he's been called one, but he never admitted that he was one. So his answer couldn't be based on his being something he didn't say he was.

In which case the question by Franken was irrelevant.

So you agree that nothing Sessions said in his confirmation hearing was in any way dishonest and the Soros fascists are simply fabricating "scandals" as part of the overall demagoguery that defines the filthy democrats.... :thup:

Forum List

Back