Sessions Vows To Exclude Himself On any Clinton Probes

Crooked Hillary needs to spend the rest of her life in a Federal Women's Correctional Facility.

If Sessions won't bring the charges himself then he should get one of the assistant AGs to do it.

Problem solved.

We all know that the curiales have a different justice system than us plebs..

....like with the on-going FBI investigation into charges of potential corruption, bribery, etc regarding the Clinton foundation.

I guess that means if confirmed he won't be meeting Bill Clinton in his private jet that just happens to show up where he and his plane are.

LIVE BLOG: Jeff Sessions, at AG confirmation hearing, says he will exclude himself on any Clinton probes
Transition to Trump
Yes, and we now know we can ignore when Sessions meets the prosecutor on his plane sitting on the tarmac it is just a friendly chat about old times.

Crooked Hillary needs to spend the rest of her life in a Federal Women's Correctional Facility.

If Sessions won't bring the charges himself then he should get one of the assistant AGs to do it.

Problem solved.

"Lock her up!" The emotional tirade of a fool who supports punishment before arraigned and conviction by a trier of facts. There is nothing, NOTHING in the American ethos which sustains this post, or others who chant this phrase, as an American, a patriot or a civilized human being.

Why do you think Sessions said that?
To quell Liberal fears that he is going to be Trump's 'Lynch', overseeing the 'conspiracy' to send Hillary to jail.
But if she belongs in jail then why wouldn't he pursue it? That would be justice, would it not? If he is pushing aside justice to appease Liberals doesn't that show a pretty weak backbone... How do you feel about that?

But if she belongs in jail then why wouldn't he pursue it? That would be justice, would it not? If he is pushing aside justice to appease Liberals doesn't that show a pretty weak backbone... How do you feel about that?
He did not say he would not let the FBI and others due their jobs of investigating crimes and pursuing the case - he said he would personally not be involved...until someone (if it happens) brings him a case and a request to indict.

It's like Trump declaring he does not want to harm / go after Hillary. I don't think he will target Hillary, but if his US AG comes to him with a case I do not think he will block / kill it.

Problem solved.

"Lock her up!" The emotional tirade of a fool who supports punishment before arraigned and conviction by a trier of facts. There is nothing, NOTHING in the American ethos which sustains this post, or others who chant this phrase, as an American, a patriot or a civilized human being.

I know you Moon Bats are uneducated and low information but Comey said she was guilty as sin but because she was rich and powerful and the Democrat Presidential nominee she didn't have the "intent" to commit a crime so he let her off the hook.

The emails that were just released on Sunday showed the bitch passing on classified documents to somebody that didn't have a clearance and that is a major Federal crime. If nothing else she needs to go to jail for that.

Problem solved.

I know you Moon Bats are uneducated and low information but Comey said she was guilty as sin but because she was rich and powerful and the Democrat Presidential nominee she didn't have the "intent" to commit a crime so he let her off the hook.

The emails that were just released on Sunday showed the bitch passing on classified documents to somebody that didn't have a clearance and that is a major Federal crime. If nothing else she needs to go to jail for that.

Mens rea you ignorant ass. Which is why Comey didn't take the investigation to the US Attorney for prosecution. As I said, you lack the knowledge and the ethos necessary to be an American, a patriot or considered to be a civilized human being.

It is statements like this that makes us all think that Barack's fat ass negger ho is a piece of shit.

Michelle Obama to Muslims, immigrants: ‘This country belongs to you’

Michelle Obama to Muslims, immigrants: ‘This country belongs to you’

giphy.gif

He did not say he would not let the FBI and others due their jobs of investigating crimes and pursuing the case - he said he would personally not be involved...until someone (if it happens) brings him a case and a request to indict.

It's like Trump declaring he does not want to harm / go after Hillary. I don't think he will target Hillary, but if his US AG comes to him with a case I do not think he will block / kill it.
Yeah, i get it... I still have the same question:
"if she belongs in jail then why wouldn't he pursue it? That would be justice, would it not? If he is pushing aside justice to appease Liberals doesn't that show a pretty weak backbone... How do you feel about that?"

The correct answer is... He recused himself because he admitted that he was biased and expressed such bias during the campaign. Since he was not objective about the Clinton situation he would not pursue criminal charges.

Did you even listen to his hearing or are you just following Breitbarts tweets?

Forum List

Back