Seven dead after being run over in front of Texas migrant shelter, say police

Perp.....I put my guess in as illegal, unregistered, uninsured and drunk.

6BC99D7B-5D19-4608-B2AC-D7405B6A4237_jpe-2808963.JPG

Last edited:
You can't operate a motor vehicle without a license?

Literally millions of illegal immigrants beg to differ...
And they can be penalised for it. If you think you don't need a licence to operate a vehicle in public, surrender yours.

By God … WHEN ARE WE GOING TO BAN ALL VEHICLES. How many more deaths will it take before we come to our senses. Nobody needs these assault vehicles. We should require stricter background checks before selling SUVs. And I'm calling for “car free zones” where people can feel safe. These senseless “mowing downs” must end.

Video of crash, he wasn't even trying to stop.....Warning graphic.

I hope that means we wont see your smiling face pulling a U-Haul at our border
Not a prayer. And not cuz of politics. The states has no mountains and shitty beaches. I have no issues with people who want to live there, for whatever reason, but there are way better places to live.

Not a prayer. And not cuz of politics. The states has no mountains and shitty beaches. I have no issues with people who want to live there, for whatever reason, but there are way better places to live.
I’m glad you think so

We have a mutual interest in keeping you away from here

And they can be penalised for it. If you think you don't need a licence to operate a vehicle in public, surrender yours.
It is clear you don't NEED one to operate a motor vehicle, as millions do it every day.

That's why we need car control!

It is too easy for people to get a car.

Why do you defend loose car laws???

We must get stricter car laws on the books TODAY!!

Perp.....I put my guess in as illegal, unregistered, uninsured and drunk.

6BC99D7B-5D19-4608-B2AC-D7405B6A4237_jpe-2808963.JPG

They don't need no stinkin insurance. They usually run off and leave the scene. They can always get another ID the next day and hit a 'Tote The Note' dealer in the barrio for new wheels, complete with fake insurance, which they keep long enough to clear the title and registration, then drop.

Interesting thing that happens on this forum.

A large number of people dead and the first thing many of the members think about is "how can I use this to make a thread to poke the other side".

No concern for the dead at all.

Forum List

Back