Seven women have come forward with accusations against Joe Biden

Should Women Be Believed?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No.

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
The point is, Democrats spent 3+ years trying to impeach Trump with stuff like this
No, they didn’t. You’re a liar.
They obviously did.
They spent three years trying to impeach him for being a sexual predator? No, they didn’t. You’re a moron
What part of "stuff like this" didn't you understand?
Impeaching him for abuse of power and obstruction is not “stuff like sexual assault”.

im confused,,which Tara Reid? the one who lost her top on live TV?

Tara Reid of "Sharknado" fame as well as American Pie. Honestly, some one needs to feed her! She is all skin and bones.

View attachment 322298
So we aren’t going to believe Tara because she isn’t 18 any longer. Women shall be believed until they are no longer pretty enough.

Take it seriously, investigate it. A police report was filed so if she lied she will be delt with I'm undecided. Not like it matters Dirty Jose will campigne for a bit longer then he will drop out for medical reasons.
She didn't take it serious enough at the time to follow up when it happened, I won't take it seriously now.

It was stupid when done to Kavanaugh, this is stupid too.

The point is, Democrats spent 3+ years trying to impeach Trump with stuff like this
They obviously did.
They spent three years trying to impeach him for being a sexual predator? No, they didn’t. You’re a moron
Impeaching him for abuse of power and obstruction is not “stuff like sexual assault”.
Made up bullshit is made up bullshit.

Never let the Democrats take responsibility for anything. Ever. Better throw in some Republican shit to make it an even-Steven deal.
It is a problem created by the Dems with “believe all women” and now reinforced by tbe Republicans For political purposes. Let’s pretend their Hypocrisy doesn’t exist either.
Goose/Gander.....etc....etc....
Pretty simple stuff

Never shit in your own nest...

Glass house ..... Stone throwing

Point one finger forward
Three point back

C'mon.....this is not hard.

Jo

Never let the Democrats take responsibility for anything. Ever. Better throw in some Republican shit to make it an even-Steven deal.
It is a problem created by the Dems with “believe all women” and now reinforced by tbe Republicans For political purposes. Let’s pretend their Hypocrisy doesn’t exist either.
Pretty simple stuff

Point one finger forward
Three point back

Jo
Yup. It applies to all.

Biden hits on the Defense Secretary’s wife. What a fucking pervert.

anigif_original-24350-1424201890-5.gif

She sold her story to the National Enquirer with an NDA. Trump then purchased that NDA. Trump never had any direct agreement with her to keep quiet about it.
You're a clueless consumer of right wing media lies.

"Investigations into President Donald Trump’s “tax dodges” and hush money payments before the 2016 election were honored Monday with the Pulitzer Prize.

The New York Times’ David Barstow, Susanne Craig and Russ Buettner won the Explanatory Reporting award for an 18-month investigation that found Trump participated in “dubious tax schemes” and “outright fraud” as a real estate developer in the 1990s.

The staff of The Wall Street Journal won the National Reporting prize for its dogged reporting on secret payments made late in the 2016 election to adult-film star Stormy Daniels and former Playboy model Karen McDougal over affairs they alleged they had with Trump. The Journal revealed that Trump played “a central role” in the payoffs, which also involved his former personal attorney Michael Cohen and the National Enquirer’s parent company, American Media Inc."

FBI warrants show Trump's close involvement in hush money effort

Democrats you should be happy about this! This is your time to replace this loser! The man said the cure can’t be better then the virus lol WTF
Look at this guy ignoring the thread. l don't expect any Trump supporter to talk about the absence of Joe Biden's name in the police report. That's commonly referred to as "playing dumb".

Vice President Biden hasn't offered any proof whatsoever that he is Innocent of the charges.

Biden should be held to the same standard as Justice Kavanaugh was. Prove his innocence beyond all doubt or he's guilty.
Justice Kavanaugh provided no proof that he was innocent? Let alone proof beyond all doubt??

He just came out yelling and crying with wild conspiracy theory, partisan accusations.....

And he got the job.... No proof of innocence required.
Seriously? He had to prove his innocence? In America? :auiqs.jpg:
I grew up thinking that a person had to be proven guilty. I don't know how I got that all screwed up and still passed my classes in school.

You really do need to rethink what country you're living in and what our country stands for, Care.
You have lost your way over the last few years.
Where are all of the conservatives accusing her of lying, and digging up dirt on her, and falsely accusing her of doing this for political reasons, or cuz she's a tramp etc? :dunno:

Hypocrisy, on both sides is abound....

Kavanaugh should not have to prove innocence. Ford’s accusations had no proof. She didn’t know the year, the place, nor did the people she claimed were there said they had no recollection of being there. No evidence at all. In America you are innocent until proven guilty.

Milano has had a complete 360 on the issue because of politics, bias and prejudice.

I maintain the same standard used on Kavanaugh be use with Biden. The timing is suspect. What really happened Could be a matter of a person’s perception. I don’t know if Kavanaugh or Biden did anything and no one has proved otherwise.

Milano is a political tool.

It will be fun watching Dims falling all over themselves to excuse this pervert's behavior.

Former Vice President and top Democrat candidate for president, Joe Biden, now faces accusations from at least seven women who claim he inappropriately touched them.
Tara Reade posted a video on social media telling her story and at least three other women have spoken out since the disturbing video was posted...
Don't be stupider than you have to be. I'll.worry about that as soon as you start to worry about the dozens, including a child, who have come forward to accuse tRump.

Until then you can take this crap and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Stop stealing my line.
You dumbshits cant meme and you cant come up with your own material.
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son.

It's my line. Always has been. I've never even seen you post it. For that matter when I showed up here a while back all these morons tried to tell me "stupider" wasn't a word, which they wouldn't have if you had been using it.

So stop lying. Is your life really that pathetic?

Shut the fuck up ya simpleton.
I used it and you started just after.

Are you guys honestly arguing over who said something first, as if anyone might give a fuck?

The bigger problem we are seeing is where will all this lead?

The old way of thinking: believe all men.
The new way of thinking: believe all women

I see parades of women coming out of the woodwork at election time.

Pretty simple stuff

Point one finger forward
Three point back

Jo

The accusations are hardly similar. Trump has admitted to groping and sexually assaulting women - "I don't even ask, I just start kissing", and 16 women came forward and confirmed his accounts, of him groping them and of fighting him off. Three women have filed affidavits that he raped them.

7 women have come forward and said that Joe Biden touched them - on the shoulders. He hugged them, or sniffed their hair. All have said that it was not sexual, but it made them "uncomfortable". The two sets of allegations could hardly be more different in nature or tone.

They obviously did.
Cool. Lamar Alexander didn’t think it was made up bullshit. Mitt Romney didn’t think it was made up bullshit. Trump, 45th president, impeached.

It will be fun watching Dims falling all over themselves to excuse this pervert's behavior.

Former Vice President and top Democrat candidate for president, Joe Biden, now faces accusations from at least seven women who claim he inappropriately touched them.
Tara Reade posted a video on social media telling her story and at least three other women have spoken out since the disturbing video was posted...

You guys should be out there stomping for him, after all, Trump had 17 women accuse him and/or file charges for rape, sexual assault and sexual harrassment And you voted him in.

No one seems to agree on how many Trump accusers there are, but I think we can all agree they were all scum sucking liars attempting to screw with election results by destroying one of the candidates.

Where are they with their tales of terror today?
Well, it was reported that many of them were offered large sums of money to come up with their false allegations. It's sickening what some lowlifes will do for money. Stormy Daniels, anyone?

Actually she was offered large sums of money to stay quiet...

Face, Trump and Clinton are two peas in a pod when it comes to women.
Women are always trying to shake down billionaires for cash. Furthermore, that's not what actually happened. She sold her story to the National Enquirer with an NDA. Trump then purchased that NDA. Trump never had any direct agreement with her to keep quiet about it.
Bloomberg has something like two dozen nda's out there. Makes Trump look like a beginner.

Jo

Don't be stupider than you have to be. I'll.worry about that as soon as you start to worry about the dozens, including a child, who have come forward to accuse tRump.

Until then you can take this crap and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Stop stealing my line.
You dumbshits cant meme and you cant come up with your own material.
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son.

It's my line. Always has been. I've never even seen you post it. For that matter when I showed up here a while back all these morons tried to tell me "stupider" wasn't a word, which they wouldn't have if you had been using it.

So stop lying. Is your life really that pathetic?

Shut the fuck up ya simpleton.
I used it and you started just after.

Are you guys honestly arguing over who said something first, as if anyone might give a fuck?

You're not getting it.

They obviously did.
Cool. Lamar Alexander didn’t think it was made up bullshit. Mitt Romney didn’t think it was made up bullshit. Trump, 45th president, impeached.
Lord another fuck nut.

They obviously did.
It is believing the charges. How can you trust a bunch of people who have lied over and over for many decades? And if Trump does the same, he is no worse then them. And that is if he does.

What I'm getting is that the two of you are acting like a couple of spoiled nine year olds...

Forum List

Back