Seven women have come forward with accusations against Joe Biden

Should Women Be Believed?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No.

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
Never let the Democrats take responsibility for anything. Ever. Better throw in some Republican shit to make it an even-Steven deal.
It is a problem created by the Dems with “believe all women” and now reinforced by tbe Republicans For political purposes. Let’s pretend their Hypocrisy doesn’t exist either.
Goose/Gander.....etc....etc....
Pretty simple stuff

Never shit in your own nest...

Glass house ..... Stone throwing

Point one finger forward
Three point back

C'mon.....this is not hard.

Jo

The accusations are hardly similar. Trump has admitted to groping and sexually assaulting women - "I don't even ask, I just start kissing", and 16 women came forward and confirmed his accounts, of him groping them and of fighting him off. Three women have filed affidavits that he raped them.

7 women have come forward and said that Joe Biden touched them - on the shoulders. He hugged them, or sniffed their hair. All have said that it was not sexual, but it made them "uncomfortable". The two sets of allegations could hardly be more different in nature or tone.

You are right they're very different. I don't particularly like Trump but he's never made an effort to hide what he is even if he did pay for nda's like just about every other high Life billionaire out there including Mike Bloomberg who has about two dozen of them by the way. When a guy steps forward and claims to represent the all-embracing acceptance of the left it looks pretty bad when seven women come out of the shadows to accuse him. This is exactly why Trump is able to survive those accusations many of which are no doubt true. Now buckup and believe the women... You know as well as I do you've been in the same position as they have...I can smell it from here.

Jo

The N.Y. Times thinks assaulting women is no big deal.

“No other allegation about sexual assault surfaced in the course of our reporting, nor did any former Biden staff corroborate Reade’s allegation. We found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Biden, beyond hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable.”

Last edited:
"Obviously she is lying. else she would not have waited so long."

Every trump cultist, until they find out she accused Biden.

Female accusers must be believed, Dem's said so during the Kavanaugh hearings.
Yeah, but that was different, and stuff.

I love rubbing the left's nose in their hypocrisy and double standards. It's like the fools have a decision tree...IF Dem THEN Nothing ELSE Demand Hearing.

Democrats you should be happy about this! This is your time to replace this loser! The man said the cure can’t be better then the virus lol WTF
Look at this guy ignoring the thread. l don't expect any Trump supporter to talk about the absence of Joe Biden's name in the police report. That's commonly referred to as "playing dumb".

Vice President Biden hasn't offered any proof whatsoever that he is Innocent of the charges.

Biden should be held to the same standard as Justice Kavanaugh was. Prove his innocence beyond all doubt or he's guilty.
Justice Kavanaugh provided no proof that he was innocent? Let alone proof beyond all doubt??

He just came out yelling and crying with wild conspiracy theory, partisan accusations.....

And he got the job.... No proof of innocence required.
Seriously? He had to prove his innocence? In America? :auiqs.jpg:
I grew up thinking that a person had to be proven guilty. I don't know how I got that all screwed up and still passed my classes in school.

You really do need to rethink what country you're living in and what our country stands for, Care.
You have lost your way over the last few years.
Where are all of the conservatives accusing her of lying, and digging up dirt on her, and falsely accusing her of doing this for political reasons, or cuz she's a tramp etc? :dunno:

Hypocrisy, on both sides is abound....

Kavanaugh should not have to prove innocence. Ford’s accusations had no proof. She didn’t know the year, the place, nor did the people she claimed were there said they had no recollection of being there. No evidence at all. In America you are innocent until proven guilty.

Milano has had a complete 360 on the issue because of politics, bias and prejudice.

I maintain the same standard used on Kavanaugh be use with Biden. The timing is suspect. What really happened Could be a matter of a person’s perception. I don’t know if Kavanaugh or Biden did anything and no one has proved otherwise.

Milano is a political tool.
We will never know how much more evidence is available seeing as the FBI did as instructed by Trump and failed to thoroughly investigate multiple allegations of drunken sexual abuse.

"Obviously she is lying. else she would not have waited so long."

Every trump cultist, until they find out she accused Biden.

Female accusers must be believed, Dem's said so during the Kavanaugh hearings.
Yeah, but that was different, and stuff.

I love rubbing the left's nose in their hypocrisy and double standards. It's like the fools have a decision tree...IF Dem THEN Nothing ELSE Demand Hearing.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

But, but, but, they're all lying..............right Trumpleton's?

Democrats you should be happy about this! This is your time to replace this loser! The man said the cure can’t be better then the virus lol WTF
Look at this guy ignoring the thread. l don't expect any Trump supporter to talk about the absence of Joe Biden's name in the police report. That's commonly referred to as "playing dumb".

Vice President Biden hasn't offered any proof whatsoever that he is Innocent of the charges.

Biden should be held to the same standard as Justice Kavanaugh was. Prove his innocence beyond all doubt or he's guilty.
Justice Kavanaugh provided no proof that he was innocent? Let alone proof beyond all doubt??

He just came out yelling and crying with wild conspiracy theory, partisan accusations.....

I grew up thinking that a person had to be proven guilty. I don't know how I got that all screwed up and still passed my classes in school.

You really do need to rethink what country you're living in and what our country stands for, Care.
Where are all of the conservatives accusing her of lying, and digging up dirt on her, and falsely accusing her of doing this for political reasons, or cuz she's a tramp etc? :dunno:

Kavanaugh should not have to prove innocence. Ford’s accusations had no proof. She didn’t know the year, the place, nor did the people she claimed were there said they had no recollection of being there. No evidence at all. In America you are innocent until proven guilty.

Milano has had a complete 360 on the issue because of politics, bias and prejudice.

I maintain the same standard used on Kavanaugh be use with Biden. The timing is suspect. What really happened Could be a matter of a person’s perception. I don’t know if Kavanaugh or Biden did anything and no one has proved otherwise.

We will never know how much more evidence is available seeing as the FBI did as instructed by Trump and failed to thoroughly investigate multiple allegations of drunken sexual abuse.

The allegations against Justice Kavanaugh were a LOCAL and STATE affair, not a federal one. If Kavanaugh were tried for rape, it would be in a state court. Why didn't the Liberal Montgomery Sheriff investigate it?

BTW, the FBI didn't even have a crime scene to look at

Biden hits on the Defense Secretary’s wife. What a fucking pervert.

anigif_original-24350-1424201890-5.gif
Liar

Don’t trust your lying eyes.

What should happen to a man who gives unwanted hugs and kisses to women?

Right now such a man is one who is spreading whatever is going around.

Give him 8 months in jail. That will take him off the street until our present little viral bug COVID-19 is behind us, and 8 months is a long time to be unemployed and having relatives and/or landlords and/or employers re-arranging his assets to themselves and their friends.

It will be fun watching Dims falling all over themselves to excuse this pervert's behavior.

Former Vice President and top Democrat candidate for president, Joe Biden, now faces accusations from at least seven women who claim he inappropriately touched them.
Tara Reade posted a video on social media telling her story and at least three other women have spoken out since the disturbing video was posted...

You guys should be out there stomping for him, after all, Trump had 17 women accuse him and/or file charges for rape, sexual assault and sexual harrassment And you voted him in.

No one seems to agree on how many Trump accusers there are, but I think we can all agree they were all scum sucking liars attempting to screw with election results by destroying one of the candidates.

Where are they with their tales of terror today?
Well, it was reported that many of them were offered large sums of money to come up with their false allegations. It's sickening what some lowlifes will do for money. Stormy Daniels, anyone?

Actually she was offered large sums of money to stay quiet...

Face, Trump and Clinton are two peas in a pod when it comes to women.
Women are always trying to shake down billionaires for cash. Furthermore, that's not what actually happened. She sold her story to the National Enquirer with an NDA. Trump then purchased that NDA. Trump never had any direct agreement with her to keep quiet about it.
Bloomberg has something like two dozen nda's out there. Makes Trump look like a beginner.

Jo

Yup, and the Democratic women called him out on it and demanded that he release those women from their NDA's. Also, notice how FEW votes Bloomberg got from Democrats. They made is super clear to him that they were not prepared to nominate him, and don't think those NDA's didn't play a factor in it. He was polling in pretty decent numbers until that shit came out.

Thank you Elizabeth Warren.

What should happen to a man who gives unwanted hugs and kisses to women?

Right now such a man is one who is spreading whatever is going around.

Give him 8 months in jail. That will take him off the street until our present little viral bug COVID-19 is behind us, and 8 months is a long time to be unemployed and having relatives and/or landlords and/or employers re-arranging his assets to themselves and their friends.
Unwanted physical contact is criminal assault. I find it interesting the Left think assaults on women is acceptable.

It will be fun watching Dims falling all over themselves to excuse this pervert's behavior.

Former Vice President and top Democrat candidate for president, Joe Biden, now faces accusations from at least seven women who claim he inappropriately touched them.
Tara Reade posted a video on social media telling her story and at least three other women have spoken out since the disturbing video was posted...
Don't be stupider than you have to be. I'll.worry about that as soon as you start to worry about the dozens, including a child, who have come forward to accuse tRump.

Until then you can take this crap and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Stop stealing my line.
You dumbshits cant meme and you cant come up with your own material.
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son.

It's my line. Always has been. I've never even seen you post it. For that matter when I showed up here a while back all these morons tried to tell me "stupider" wasn't a word, which they wouldn't have if you had been using it.

So stop lying. Is your life really that pathetic?

Shut the fuck up ya simpleton.
I used it and you started just after.

Are you guys honestly arguing over who said something first, as if anyone might give a fuck?
Awww, he's fun to trigger.

I don’t think you would find more evidence. You’re talking about a bunch of priveleged underage drunken partiers how many years ago? They won’t recall specifics. And it shouldn’t have even been used against Kavanaugh, they were minors then.

The N.Y. Times thinks it’s no big deal.

“No other allegation about sexual assault surfaced in the course of our reporting, nor did any former Biden staff corroborate Reade’s allegation. We found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Biden, beyond hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable.”

I treat Sarah Reade, the same as I did with Dr. Ford, they are UNSSUPPORTED allegations. Until they take them to court with credible evidence, Both take over 25 years to make public claims, I can't take their claims seriously.

Meanwhile Democrats from Alyssa "skull" Milano down to the leftist rag the NYT are being flat out hypocrites, they go hard after Kavanaugh, despite NO credible evidence was ever produced, no lawsuit to back the claims either, totally unproven. Yet go easy in favor of Joey "fingermouth" Biden who has a long proven history of openly (Video's shows it) touching women without consent, with that letter D at the end of his name, that is the real reason why he is lefts alone, it is because he is a Democrat.

Don't be stupider than you have to be. I'll.worry about that as soon as you start to worry about the dozens, including a child, who have come forward to accuse tRump.

Until then you can take this crap and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Stop stealing my line.
You dumbshits cant meme and you cant come up with your own material.
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son.

It's my line. Always has been. I've never even seen you post it. For that matter when I showed up here a while back all these morons tried to tell me "stupider" wasn't a word, which they wouldn't have if you had been using it.

So stop lying. Is your life really that pathetic?

Shut the fuck up ya simpleton.
I used it and you started just after.

Are you guys honestly arguing over who said something first, as if anyone might give a fuck?

You're not getting it.
Sure he is. He knows you're the Official USMB Liar, just like everyone else.

Can we all admit he's creepy? Trump must have considered calling him Creepy-Joe right? Probably decided against it or saving it for later.

Forum List

Back