Sex for hire: A 1st amendment right.

Vice lends itself to lawlessness. There are just some acts and transactions that cannot be made fully legal. It might be better if robotics improves to the point where human interaction is taken out completely.

So it’s Ok to get a blow job from a robot but not from a human?

Interesting.
You miss the point completely. it has nothing to do with being okay or not okay. A robot cannot be exploited like humans can. it cannot be hurt or mistreated.
A robot does not give consent

An adult human can. None of the governments business

Prostitution does not easily accept legalization. Like the legalization of drugs, the legalization of vice only gets more vice and lawlessness.

Amsterdam 'lawless jungle' at night, ombudsman warns

If Vice moves over to other lawlessness then prosecute that lawlessness

Vice lends itself to lawlessness. There are just some acts and transactions that cannot be made fully legal. It might be better if robotics improves to the point where human interaction is taken out completely.
If it does....then prosecute the lawlessness

Vice, by its very nature, is a victimless crime
you go explain all that t

Interesting.
You miss the point completely. it has nothing to do with being okay or not okay. A robot cannot be exploited like humans can. it cannot be hurt or mistreated.

Robots don't need to give consent any more than your car needs to give consent to being started. A woman may not need to give consent. Her pimp may have sold her at a premium to be beaten. She does what she's told. But a robot, hell, they can be "killed" on a daily basis. No consent, no government involved. It's an ideal solution. There will always be sales of exotic or specialty sex.

Prostitution can never be legalized to the point of being a functional legal activity. At best some of it can. But there will always be rogues. The man that refuses to wear a condom and the woman who won't care of she is paid more. The single girl who spent too much on a brazillian blow out and just needs the rent money.

Prostitution does not easily accept legalization. Like the legalization of drugs, the legalization of vice only gets more vice and lawlessness.

Interesting.

Robots don't need to give consent any more than your car needs to give consent to being started. A woman may not need to give consent. Her pimp may have sold her at a premium to be beaten. She does what she's told. But a robot, hell, they can be "killed" on a daily basis. No consent, no government involved. It's an ideal solution. There will always be sales of exotic or specialty sex.

Prostitution can never be legalized to the point of being a functional legal activity. At best some of it can. But there will always be rogues. The man that refuses to wear a condom and the woman who won't care of she is paid more. The single girl who spent too much on a brazillian blow out and just needs the rent money.
Nobody wants to fuk a robot

Prostitution can and should be legal
Victimless crime

Interesting.

Victimless crime
I’d be open to legalizing it if it is regulated, but if it just operates as it does now, it’s a public health concern.

Interesting.

Victimless crime

You old fashioned fuddy duddy.

World’s first brothel staffed entirely by robot sex workers now looking for investors to go global

Brothels dumping prostitutes in favour of sex robots as latest model 'moans'

Robot brothels could soon become a reality in the UK

Women are so last century. Real women as prostitutes may just die of its own accord.

Interesting.

Victimless crime
I’d be open to legalizing it if it is regulated, but if it just operates as it does now, it’s a public health concern.

As soon as prostitution is legalized, there will be an entire illegal industry operating side by side. Just as Amsterdam found out.

I was reading an article from Politico Magazine about the case against the owners of Backpage and the free speech implications. I just can't see how the law that put them out of business can be upheld in court. But it got me thinking about something else. In this day and age spending money itself is legally equated with free speech.

With that foundation already laid, I now submit it's a first amendment right to get paid to get laid, even if it's not on camera. Years ago we showed that paying someone to have sex on camera was protected free speech. It's about time we extend that off camera, too.
Consensual act between adults
Relax. They'll just tax that too

I was reading an article from Politico Magazine about the case against the owners of Backpage and the free speech implications. I just can't see how the law that put them out of business can be upheld in court. But it got me thinking about something else. In this day and age spending money itself is legally equated with free speech.

With that foundation already laid, I now submit it's a first amendment right to get paid to get laid, even if it's not on camera. Years ago we showed that paying someone to have sex on camera was protected free speech. It's about time we extend that off camera, too.
Then the same women will be arrested the same way only it will be for failure to pay taxes.

Apparently this is issue is why you joined the Republican Party which I find very odd. The RNC doesn’t give a shit about your libertarian beliefs. It would have made more sense to register as an independent...

I disagree. I think the repetitive habit of Republican officials to hire working girls demonstrates that they are indeed the party of transactional sex.

So you think that it's somehow healthier for society to buy fuckable love robots than to pay other humans for sex? You're one of those Apple nerds, aren't you?

Interesting.

Victimless crime

World’s first brothel staffed entirely by robot sex workers now looking for investors to go global

Women are so last century. Real women as prostitutes may just die of its own accord.
Might as well use an inflatable doll

Plastic-Sex-Dolls-Real-Love-Inflatable-160cm-Sex-Doll-For-Men-Blow-Up-Male-Masturbator-Oral.jpg_640x640.jpg

Costs money to arrest hookers
Taxing their income creates revenue

So you think that it's somehow healthier for society to buy fuckable love robots than to pay other humans for sex? You're one of those Apple nerds, aren't you?
I never said it was healthier or not healthier. It would be foolish to disregard the superiority of mechanical robots for any kind of relationship. In prostitution they are ideal.

Victimless crime

Might as well use an inflatable doll

Plastic-Sex-Dolls-Real-Love-Inflatable-160cm-Sex-Doll-For-Men-Blow-Up-Male-Masturbator-Oral.jpg_640x640.jpg
You are just ill informed.

How about blow jobs on the corner of 42nd street and Broadway? Have the kids gather around. Occasio leading the cheers...

Why is paying for sex a 'Crime?' It's a logical fair question. I suspect it has something to do with religious zealots of the past, forcing their agendas on others. If parties agree on a business transaction pertaining to sex, so be it. It's not a Government issue. As long as their adults, let them decide.
I agree...make you even prouder of your mom...

It would be foolish to disregard the superiority of mechanical robots for any kind of relationship.

Her-Joaquin-Phoenix-on-a-date.jpg
That's a good point. This movie supports the superiority of robots even as friends. For conversational interaction.

So far robot brothels are outperforming prostitutes. At $10,000 per robot, it's a considerable investment.

When you really think about it marriage really seems nothing more than a long-term prostitution contract, at least that is what it seemed like during my two marriages. Both my wives wanted money if I wanted to get laid that night and they made it very clear. Buy clothes, pay medical bills, buy me this or buy me that or you aint getting sex.

Marriage is legal and women want a lot of money for their services during marriage, so why isn't prostitution legal?

How about blow jobs on the corner of 42nd street and Broadway? Have the kids gather around. Occasio leading the cheers...

That would be a criminal act of public lewdness

Consensual sex in a private location is a victimless crime

Forum List

Back