sex on the first date

Would you continue dating/marry someone you had sex with on the first night?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sorry, but I had to do it. It's not psychopathy, it is antisocial personality disorder.

Antisocial Personality Disorder Symptoms

Antisocial personality disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of a disregard for other people’s rights, often crossing the line and violating those rights. It usually begins in childhood or as a teen and continues into their adult lives.

Antisocial personality disorder is often referred to as psychopathy or sociopathy in popular culture. However, neither psychopathy nor sociopathy are recognized professional labels used for diagnosis.

Individuals with Antisocial Personality Disorder frequently lack empathy and tend to be callous, cynical, and contemptuous of the feelings, rights, and sufferings of others. They may have an inflated and arrogant self-appraisal (e.g., feel that ordinary work is beneath them or lack a realistic concern about their current problems or their future) and may be excessively opinionated, self-assured, or cocky. They may display a glib, superficial charm and can be quite voluble and verbally facile (e.g., using technical terms or jargon that might impress someone who is unfamiliar with the topic).

Lack of empathy, inflated self-appraisal, and superficial charm are features that have been commonly included in traditional conceptions of psychopathy and may be particularly distinguishing of Antisocial Personality Disorder in prison or forensic settings where criminal, delinquent, or aggressive acts are likely to be nonspecific. These individuals may also be irresponsible and exploitative in their sexual relationships.
dear; you have to be able to understand the terms you read.
ChrisL is consumed with me. I'm pretty much all the poor dear thinks about. Such jealousy might be because she was a homely girl lucky to find the one guy willing to marry her.

Yes, I spend my time thinking about 70 year old antisocial people. :lol: A woman my age who looks like me has nothing better to do? Hmm. Anyway, you are the one who put all of this out there for people to read. You fit the diagnosis to a T. Do you disagree?

Would you continue dating/marry a significant other you had sex with on the first date?
Is used to be taboo, but people are slowly opening their minds to the most natural human act available.
Personally, it wouldn't bother me.

Kind of an odd question. It seems to imply that there may be something unsettling about a girl who would be willing to have sex with you on the first date ---- but on the other hand, the fact that you were willing is no reflection on your character? It is you who gets to decide if she is good enough for “honorable you.”

To answer your question-- I would feel far worse about myself than the girl. I would not reject the girl, however, because of those events.

I am, however, very disheartened by all of the unmarried couples who live together. It is so wrong. And, yes, one of my own children is currently one of them.

Take heart, living together is the best way to get to know each other. I had two SO's I lived with before I met, lived with and then married my current wife of 41 years.

Your child is smart to test the care before buying it.

Sorry, but I had to do it. It's not psychopathy, it is antisocial personality disorder.

Antisocial personality disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of a disregard for other people’s rights, often crossing the line and violating those rights. It usually begins in childhood or as a teen and continues into their adult lives.

Antisocial personality disorder is often referred to as psychopathy or sociopathy in popular culture. However, neither psychopathy nor sociopathy are recognized professional labels used for diagnosis.

Individuals with Antisocial Personality Disorder frequently lack empathy and tend to be callous, cynical, and contemptuous of the feelings, rights, and sufferings of others. They may have an inflated and arrogant self-appraisal (e.g., feel that ordinary work is beneath them or lack a realistic concern about their current problems or their future) and may be excessively opinionated, self-assured, or cocky. They may display a glib, superficial charm and can be quite voluble and verbally facile (e.g., using technical terms or jargon that might impress someone who is unfamiliar with the topic).

Lack of empathy, inflated self-appraisal, and superficial charm are features that have been commonly included in traditional conceptions of psychopathy and may be particularly distinguishing of Antisocial Personality Disorder in prison or forensic settings where criminal, delinquent, or aggressive acts are likely to be nonspecific. These individuals may also be irresponsible and exploitative in their sexual relationships.
ChrisL is consumed with me. I'm pretty much all the poor dear thinks about. Such jealousy might be because she was a homely girl lucky to find the one guy willing to marry her.
everybody knows i am only in it for the full body massage practice; she just likes to be a drama queen.

What do you think my son is doing? He isn't doing anything, fool. Stop insinuating there is something wrong with my parenting.

Feom what you've indicated, he's hanging around with people who have questionable moral character.

Where I come from that indicares a potential lack of moral education and indoctrination by the parents.

Either that or the child has gone rogue and may need to be excommunicated from the family.

What do you think my son is doing? He isn't doing anything, fool. Stop insinuating there is something wrong with my parenting.

Feom what you've indicated, he's hanging around with people who have questionable moral character.

Where I come from that indicares a potential lack of moral education and indoctrination by the parents.

Either that or the child has gone rogue and may need to be excommunicated from the family.

He is not a child. He is an adult.

Yes, I spend my time thinking about 70 year old antisocial people. :lol: A woman my age who looks like me has nothing better to do? Hmm. Anyway, you are the one who put all of this out there for people to read. You fit the diagnosis to a T. Do you disagree?
I don't care one way or the other. You aren't real enough to care about. Arrested developmental anal retentives like yourself have no idea that others aren't like them. I remind them. It's you. Can't you see that? You are absolutely consumed with jealousy because you were a homely child. The thought of a girl maturing faster than you did is pushing you to the edge of your own sanity. What you really want is more. All the gory little details. You just can't admit it.

I don't care one way or the other. You aren't real enough to care about. Arrested developmental anal retentives like yourself have no idea that others aren't like them. I remind them. It's you. Can't you see that? You are absolutely consumed with jealousy because you were a homely child. The thought of a girl maturing faster than you did is pushing you to the edge of your own sanity. What you really want is more. All the gory little details. You just can't admit it.

Lol. I was not a homely child. I was a cheerleader and a dancer and was very popular actually. :) Obviously you do care, as you shared all of that information with a bunch of strangers.

I'm sorry, but you are the one with the problem here, obviously. Shall I go retrieve your posts where you describe every symptom of antisocial personality disorder? Just trying to help. I told you, your guardians should have put you in therapy, not married you off. They didn't do you any favors.

His age is immaterial. He was/is your responsibility to properly educate on morals and values. That is how my family and community see things.

You may not agree but that's how we see and deal with things.

His age is immaterial. He was/is your responsibility to properly educate on morals and values. That is how my family and community see things.

And I have. My son is perfectly fine, thanks. He works full time. He is responsible and a good person.

His age is not immaterial. He is an adult and makes his own decisions about his life now. That is called "growing up."

His age is not immaterial. He is an adult and makes his own decisions about his life now. That is called "growing up."

As I said, in my family and community you are always answerable to your parents, regardless of your age.

I was 27 years old when my dad passed. I was answerable to him until the day he died. If I'd ever been arrested or gotten a ticket as an adult I'd have preferred to deal with the cops than my dad.

I make my own decisions but I need to take the consequences with my family into account when I do. A second cousin of mine was "excommunicated" for going to law school. Another family member was cut off for being arrested because a passenger in his car had weed on him.

As I said, in my family and community you are always answerable to your parents, regardless of your age.

I was 27 years old when my dad passed. I was answerable to him until the day he died. If I'd ever been arrested or gotten a ticket as an adult I'd have preferred to deal with the cops than my dad.

Well, he should have let you grow up. Maybe you would be a better and more stable person. You talk about how you freak out and throw things and hit your wife, so . . . I don't think you have any room to talk about such things. You are very childish and unstable person.

Let me just tell you that my son has more control over himself than you obviously do. I'll bet he is more of an adult than you will ever be.

Lol. I was not a homely child. I was a cheerleader and a dancer and was very popular actually. :) Obviously you do care, as you shared all of that information with a bunch of strangers.

I'm sorry, but you are the one with the problem here, obviously. Shall I go retrieve your posts where you describe every symptom of antisocial personality disorder? Just trying to help. I told you, your guardians should have put you in therapy, not married you off. They didn't do you any favors.
The one stewing is you! Why are you so jealous? Anyone can be a cheerleader and pay for dance class.

My sharing all that information with strangers has certainly hit you hard because no one else cares a bit. You are the only one still diddling yourself.

I make my own decisions but I need to take the consequences with my family into account when I do. A second cousin of mine was "excommunicated" for going to law school. Another family member was cut off for being arrested because a passenger in his car had weed on him.
I can't imagine being answerable to anyone. I have never been answerable to another person.

Why was your family member excommunicated for going to law school? My mother was dead when I went to law school. My dad was very upset when I started law school. He said my mother would have been disappointed in me. Not that I cared one way or the other. No one is going to make decisions for me better than the ones I make for myself.

The one stewing is you! Why are you so jealous? Anyone can be a cheerleader and pay for dance class.

My sharing all that information with strangers has certainly hit you hard because no one else cares a bit. You are the only one still diddling yourself.

Why do you think I am jealous of a 69-year-old woman who has a personality disorder? You seem very unhappy to be honest, and your life sounds like nothing that anyone would be "envious" of.

Well, he should have let you grow up. Maybe you would be a better and more stable person. You talk about how you freak out and throw things and hit your wife, so . . . I don't think you have any room to talk about such things. You are very childish and unstable person.

If he'd let me "grow up" as you suggest, I'd be a serial killer. I throw things because the other option is breaking PEOPLE.

My wife and I have a lifestyle you could never understand, even if you wanted to. She hasn't required any physical discipline in almost two years.

If you think I'm childish and unstable NOW, you dont want to think about what I'd be like if I hadnt had that locked-down discipline as a child.

I can't imagine being answerable to anyone. I have never been answerable to another person.

Why was your family member excommunicated for going to law school? My mother was dead when I went to law school. My dad was very upset when I started law school. He said my mother would have been disappointed in me. Not that I cared one way or the other. No one is going to make decisions for me better than the ones I make for myself.

Because he is a male chauvinist. That's why. He has told me that he hits on his wife when she "misbehaves."

Forum List

Back