Sexual child molester Josh Duggar had not just 1, but 2 Ashley Madison accounts...

Aw, statist had to start another thread on the topic. Wasn't going too well in the other one....

Third thread on this and the RWs are already defending him AGAIN. Yes, he's one of yours so suck it up.

He's a busy little far right, anti-gay activist, "christian", isn't he.

No, not a REAL christian but he belongs to one of the wacko cults you RWs love so much so what he does is okay.

Child Molester Josh Duggar also had a secret FB page, was friends with strippers, models... | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Duggars new reality show | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Yo, the only thing he did wrong? Is not tell his wife he wanted a divorce, but at least he tried to keep the family together!!! The sun will come up tomorrow!

"GTP"
images (1).jpg

The left loons definitely got their new spam scripts today.
Ask anyone here Blue I am NOT a lefty. I simply hate pieces of shit who are 1. hypocrites and 2. Cheaters. He is both oh and to boot a child molester. He is a piece of SHIT that NO ONE should be able to defend. NOTHING he has done is even CLOSE to being OK.

What, exactly, are you upset about?

Are you somehow blaming liberals or the Democrats for Josh Duggar being a sexual deviant, criminal and all-around POS?
No, I'm blaming them for spamming the board with multiple threads without looking to see if it's been posted already.

Pay attention

Ask anyone here Blue I am NOT a lefty. I simply hate pieces of shit who are 1. hypocrites and 2. Cheaters. He is both oh and to boot a child molester. He is a piece of SHIT that NO ONE should be able to defend. NOTHING he has done is even CLOSE to being OK.
Didn't say it was okay. I will however say this information was not hacked ... But given out to the media by the owners of the site for publicity.

What, exactly, are you upset about?

Are you somehow blaming liberals or the Democrats for Josh Duggar being a sexual deviant, criminal and all-around POS?
No, I'm blaming them for spamming the board with multiple threads without looking to see if it's been posted already.

Pay attention
Sorry about that I got a bad habit with that.

Wow, this must mean that ALL Republicans and Married "Family Values" types are douchebags.

I've been learning about Absolutism from Liberals.

Wow, this must mean that ALL Republicans and Married "Family Values" types are douchebags.

I've been learning about Absolutism from Liberals.
Nope. Not saying that. I am saying HE is a piece of shit. No one else.Stop judging everyone because of one piece of shit's actions.

Forum List

Back