Sexual Harassment Video: What Does It Say About Us?

I agree. Women are very very sneaky about it. An old internet gf of mine clued me into women back in 2000ish. Not only was she a good psych. (dr.) but she was also bisexual, had been married to both genders. THE INFO that came out of her mouth. WOW.

I agree. Women are very very sneaky about it. An old internet gf of mine clued me into women back in 2000ish. Not only was she a good psych. (dr.) but she was also bisexual, had been married to both genders. THE INFO that came out of her mouth. WOW.

Attractive young woman walks through a city of white people for 10 hours and nothing happens.

Attractive young woman walks through a city of white people for 10 hours and nothing happens.

Not sure if this is a fair test as this young woman was dressed modestly and not provocatively and we're dealing with a different culture. A not particularly demonstrably friend culture at that. I would be amazed if I walked 10 hours anywhere around here and didn't have a lot of people smile, nod, and maybe say hello. It's just the way it is around here. But you put somebody looking like a Central Street hooker out there, and she will generate a few cat calls, probably of the same limited variety the harassment video showed.

Forum List

Back