Sexual Misconduct

Actually, if you'd bothered to read any of the research I provided you would see that child molestors cannot be thought of as heterosexual or homosexual because they haven't developed an adult sexuality.

But hey, believe what you will. All gays are pedophiles. Blame gays for the Holocaust while you're at it.

I saw your "research" when I got to that part of the thread and I say the same thing, it is a damned convenient way to say, "hey we gays would never do such a thing, blame it on the straight people. We do!"

And you are being extremely dishonest. I never said, all gays do it. But, keep it up. I am beginning to see the pattern with you. You are regularly dishonest and consistently put words in other people mouths.

Immie

Immie--

I'm beginning to see a pattern with you too. You don't like my research, so you put it quotes, meaning you think its bunk. It's a valid view, even though you disagree with it.

I never said gays never have sex with children. I have said that we are not 'prone to it' more than any heterosexual is. I did not say gays would NEVER do this. That lie is on you.

I have pointed out that researchers say that many child molestors are not mature enough to have an adult sexual identity.

You're angry with me because you don't like my views. When you're angry, you are judging, you call me dishonest.

I object to you calling me dishonest. But what the heck, that's not going to stop you, is it, friend?

What it feels like to me is that some of you cannot accept that there are homophobic Christian organizations like the FRC, and you deny, or minimize their actions. You identify with them and defend them, even when they don't represent your own views. Why? I don't know.

There you go changing my words again.

I never said you did say those things.

I have no problem with your views, unless it is the view that you have been displaying in which you hate and attack all Christians. That is a viewpoint that I despise. I would never say, I hate all gays or all Muslims or all Buddhists, but you have done nothing but attack good people, such as Marie, who have done nothing but extended hands of friendship to you.

I am calling your habit of putting words in other people's mouths dishonest. There is no other way to address that. It is nothing short of being dishonest and you are guilty of it.

I fully accept that there are homophobic Christian organizations such as WBC. I do not support or even like the work of FRC. I do not even agree with them. However, you are using SPLC to spread lies about good Christian people and that too is dishonest. You know as well as I do, that SPLC has an agenda. It seems that it coincides very well with your own agenda. As long as you use dishonest tactics such as putting words in other people's mouths or using dishonest websites as your sources, I will call you out on it.

That does not mean I don't like you. It means I think you are wrong and hate-filled. You can continue to blame us for your problems with the RCC, but that does not mean we are all like those whom you have encountered in the past.

I can't wait to find out how you change my words here.

Immie

I imagine that's a lot like being told you support killing/imprisoning gays when you don't.

I'm sure that's different though.......somehow.....

Or that you hate women because you do not support the unconditional right to kill an unborn child for birth control purposes.

Definitely different... somehow.

Immie

I'll tell you who I think hate women. That's people who are anti-abortion AND anti-contraception.

So Catholics hate women? (Not sure why you didn't come right out and say it).

Don't tell Mary, ok?

I saw your "research" when I got to that part of the thread and I say the same thing, it is a damned convenient way to say, "hey we gays would never do such a thing, blame it on the straight people. We do!"

And you are being extremely dishonest. I never said, all gays do it. But, keep it up. I am beginning to see the pattern with you. You are regularly dishonest and consistently put words in other people mouths.

Immie

Immie--

I'm beginning to see a pattern with you too. You don't like my research, so you put it quotes, meaning you think its bunk. It's a valid view, even though you disagree with it.

I never said gays never have sex with children. I have said that we are not 'prone to it' more than any heterosexual is. I did not say gays would NEVER do this. That lie is on you.

I have pointed out that researchers say that many child molestors are not mature enough to have an adult sexual identity.

You're angry with me because you don't like my views. When you're angry, you are judging, you call me dishonest.

I object to you calling me dishonest. But what the heck, that's not going to stop you, is it, friend?

What it feels like to me is that some of you cannot accept that there are homophobic Christian organizations like the FRC, and you deny, or minimize their actions. You identify with them and defend them, even when they don't represent your own views. Why? I don't know.

I have no problem with your views, unless it is the view that you have been displaying in which you hate and attack all Christians. That is a viewpoint that I despise. I would never say, I hate all gays or all Muslims or all Buddhists, but you have done nothing but attack good people, such as Marie, who have done nothing but extended hands of friendship to you.

I am calling your habit of putting words in other people's mouths dishonest. There is no other way to address that. It is nothing short of being dishonest and you are guilty of it.

I fully accept that there are homophobic Christian organizations such as WBC. I do not support or even like the work of FRC. I do not even agree with them. However, you are using SPLC to spread lies about good Christian people and that too is dishonest. You know as well as I do, that SPLC has an agenda. It seems that it coincides very well with your own agenda. As long as you use dishonest tactics such as putting words in other people's mouths or using dishonest websites as your sources, I will call you out on it.

That does not mean I don't like you. It means I think you are wrong and hate-filled. You can continue to blame us for your problems with the RCC, but that does not mean we are all like those whom you have encountered in the past.

Immie

That is a lie. I do not hate and attack ALL Christians. do not blame YOU or anyone else here for MY experience with the RCC. I point out exactly WHICH Christians I have a tough time with. FRC is one group. Here I am trying desperately to cling onto the truth that NOT all Christians are alike and the majority of you deny or minimize the harm that FRC, Scott Lively and the like do in the name of Jesus.

Keep calling me dishonest. It's real friendly.

SPLC has an agenda to track hate groups and shut them down. They are my heroes. I have been sending them money since the time I lived in Oregon when Mulageta Seraw was murdered by skinheads. Morris Dees shut down Tom Metzgers hate group White Aryan Resistance. Now Metzger is running for Congress. Who are these people who support him?

FRC are NOT good Christian people. Scott Lively is NOT a good Christian, he is EVIL. He is a hate monger, and when I point that out, YOU call me wrong and hate-filled.

I may be wrong about a lot of things. I may jump to conclusions wrongly sometimes, but I am NOT wrong about the FRC, the SPLC or Scott Lively.

It's nice to know you don't dislike me. It's a bit hard to believe when you call me hate-filled.

Take a look at my homo agenda. I started a whole thread.

Last edited:
Immie--

Immie

That is a lie. I do not hate and attack ALL Christians. do not blame YOU or anyone else here for MY experience with the RCC. I point out exactly WHICH Christians I have a tough time with. FRC is one group. Here I am trying desperately to cling onto the truth that NOT all Christians are alike and the majority of you deny or minimize the harm that FRC, Scott Lively and the like do in the name of Jesus.

SPLC has an agenda to track hate groups and shut them down. They are my heroes. I have been sending them money since the time I lived in Oregon when Mulageta Seraw was murdered by skinheads. Morris Dees shut down Tom Metzgers hate group White Aryan Resistance. Now Metzger is running for Congress. Who are these people who support him?

FRC are NOT good Christian people. Scott Lively is NOT a good Christian, he is EVIL. He is a hate monger, and when I point that out, YOU call me wrong and hate-filled.

I may be wrong about a lot of things. I may jump to conclusions wrongly sometimes, but I am NOT wrong about the FRC, the SPLC or Scott Lively.

It's nice to know you don't dislike me. It's a bit hard to believe when you call me hate-filled.

I am talking about good Christian people on this site such as Marie888, QW and Newby, not FRC although I am certain that there are many good Christian people that support the likes of FRC, Focus on the Family, the 700 Club and many other organizations, just as you support a hate group such as SPLC.

All of those good Christian people that you disparage with your attacks.

And yes, you do seem to hate and you do attack all Christians on this site, even those who have befriended you.

Immie

Immie

I am talking about good Christian people on this site such as Marie888, QW and Newby, not FRC although I am certain that there are many good Christian people that support the likes of FRC, Focus on the Family, the 700 Club and many other organizations, just as you support a hate group such as SPLC.

And yes, you do seem to hate and you do attack all Christians on this site, even those who have befriended you.

Immie

You think I hate you Immie? You say I hate ALL Christians, that would include you. Wrong. That's a lie.

Do some Christians take offense at my views? Yes. They don't like it when I point out the Scott Lively's or the FRC. Do Christians take offense because I've had a bad past with the RCC. Yes, they do. Why? I'm not making YOU or anyone else responsible for MY past. I'm only telling my story and WHY Christianity is NOT my path. Why can't people accept that I'm not a Christian and not going to be one?

I rightly attack hate groups and I seek to wake people up about their existence. You call that disparaging and attacking ALL Christians. I do not.

So who elected you spokesperson for marie, Newby and QW? You speak for ALL Christian posters? How about AllieBaba? Do you speak for her too?

SPLC is NOT a hate group. SPLC is HATED by hate groups. I support them because I saw the work they did in Oregon and I subscribe to the Teaching Tolerance program.

I don't consider it very friendly of you to call me hate filled. Nothing could be further from the truth. I am a passionate person and a social justice advocate. I get carried away sometimes. I admit that.

Judge me all you want. I don't judge you. I think you have a good heart. It's too bad you can't see mine. How much longer are you 'good Christian people' going to judge me for having a misunderstanding with Marie that we have both cleared up? I respond to kindness, not proselytizing. Marie won me over with her kindness and willingness to apologize to me when I felt hurt by her words. Unlike Marie, others attacked me for expressing my hurt and anger. It's been over a week now since that incident with Marie. When are YOU going to get over it?

SKY

Last edited:

Immie

You think I hate you Immie? You say I hate ALL Christians, that would include you. Wrong. That's a lie.

Do some Christians take offense at my views? Yes. They don't like it when I point out the Scott Lively's or the FRC. Do Christians take offense because I've had a bad past with the RCC. Yes, they do. Why? I'm not making YOU or anyone else responsible for MY past. I'm only telling my story and WHY Christianity is NOT my path. Why can't people accept that I'm not a Christian and not going to be one?

I rightly attack hate groups and I seek to wake people up about their existence. You call that disparaging and attacking ALL Christians. I do not.

So who elected you spokesperson for marie, Newby and QW? You speak for ALL Christian posters? How about AllieBaba? Do you speak for her too?

SPLC is NOT a hate group. SPLC is HATED by hate groups. I support them because I saw the work they did in Oregon and I subscribe to the Teaching Tolerance program.

I don't consider it very friendly of you to call me hate filled. Nothing could be further from the truth. I am a passionate person and a social justice advocate. I get carried away sometimes. I admit that.

Judge me all you want. I don't judge you. I think you have a good heart. It's too bad you can't see mine. How much longer are you 'good Christian people' going to judge me for having a misunderstanding with Marie that we have both cleared up?

SKY

SPLC is a hate group. They spread hatred of anyone that does not support homosexual desires and label them "anti-gay". That is not a term of endearment. They are indeed a hate group with an agenda much like NOW, NARAL, the NAACP, the KKK, etc. etc. etc. They may not promote violence, but neither does the FRC. You can support a hate group if you want, I just think it is a waste of your efforts.

Yes, you get carried away with your hatred. A loving friend would try to point that out to you.

I for one accept that you are not a Christian. I have no problem with that. I pray you find peace in whatever you do.

I'm a spokesperson for no one. I simply pointed out people that I have seen you attack recently as examples.

I don't consider it very friendly of you to call me hate filled. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Really? I wish you would at least attempt to prove that.

How much longer are you 'good Christian people' going to judge me for having a misunderstanding with Marie that we have both cleared up?

This is really none of my business, but I have seen your posts about this several times over the last few days and I find it quite funny. I have no idea what you to said in PM, but I saw that you basically insisted upon an apology from her and you got one. I also saw that when it was pointed out that you were in fact the one that owed her an apology, you slammed that door shut extremely quickly and refused to offer one. :eusa_eh:

So, when you say that you two have cleared it up, I have to believe that you got your apology and feel victorious and vindicated. I'd highly doubt you offered her an apology publicly or privately which is extremely sad, because you were the one that owed the apology in the first place.

Immie

Immie

Judge me all you want. I don't judge you. I think you have a good heart. It's too bad you can't see mine. How much longer are you 'good Christian people' going to judge me for having a misunderstanding with Marie that we have both cleared up?

SKY

SPLC is a hate group. They spread hatred of anyone that does not support homosexual desires and label them "anti-gay". That is not a term of endearment. They are indeed a hate group with an agenda much like NOW, NARAL, the NAACP, the KKK, etc. etc. etc. They may not promote violence, but neither does the FRC. You can support a hate group if you want, I just think it is a waste of your efforts.

Yes, you get carried away with your hatred. A loving friend would try to point that out to you.

I for one accept that you are not a Christian. I have no problem with that. I pray you find peace in whatever you do.

I'm a spokesperson for no one. I simply pointed out people that I have seen you attack recently as examples.

I don't consider it very friendly of you to call me hate filled. Nothing could be further from the truth.

How much longer are you 'good Christian people' going to judge me for having a misunderstanding with Marie that we have both cleared up?

This is really none of my business, but I have seen your posts about this several times over the last few days and I find it quite funny. I have no idea what you to said in PM, but I saw that you basically insisted upon an apology from her and you got one. I also saw that when it was pointed out that you were in fact the one that owed her an apology, you slammed that door shut extremely quickly and refused to offer one. :eusa_eh:

So, when you say that you two have cleared it up, I have to believe that you got your apology and feel victorious and vindicated. I'd highly doubt you offered her an apology publicly or privately which is extremely sad, because you were the one that owed the apology in the first place.

Immie

Wow. You show your true colors on this post.

SKY

Immie

And you have been showing your true colors for a week now. You are a hater. Plain and simple. So your point is?

Immie

Immie

And you have been showing your true colors for a week now. You are a hater. Plain and simple. So your point is?

Immie

My point is that feelings are temporary. They arise and subside. You call me a hater, and you stick me into some permanent position. You take no responsibility for your own anger. I am angry sometimes and I express it. So what?

We're done, Immie

At least for now.

Last edited:

Immie

My point is that feelings are temporary. You are freezing me into the role of a hater because I'm angry about some stuff.

We're done, Immie

At least for now.

You can try to dismiss me all you want. I am not going anywhere.

Immie

That is too bad. I will catch you the next time you feel like bashing good people here.

Immie

Nice parting shot.

What I was going to say is that you have a good heart. Too bad you can't see I have one too.

Goodbye Immie

I think there is a good heart under that not so tough skin of yours. Tragically, it seems to be frozen over at the moment.

Best to you my friend even though we see things so differently.

Immie

That is too bad. I will catch you the next time you feel like bashing good people here.

Immie

Nice parting shot.

What I was going to say is that you have a good heart. Too bad you can't see I have one too.

Goodbye Immie

I think there is a good heart under that not so tough skin of yours. Tragically, it seems to be frozen over at the moment.

Best to you my friend even though we see things so differently.

Immie

Bye.

Bye SkyDancer.....

Bye Intense....

aren't you going to hang up???

... No you hang up first....

No you hang up first....

You always have to get the last word SD.....

No I don't, now just hang up....

No you hang up....

Let's both hang up on 3.... 1- 2- 3-.....

You didn't hang up, did you...

When is the last time you did not get the last word???? ;) :lol:

A few thoughts this morning. I asked a friend of mine why it was that some gay men thought that NAMBLA should march with us in the Gay Pride Parade. (She had been married to a gay man who came out in her marriage, and then she came out as a lesbian after him. They remained married to each other for 20 years and were close friends). She responded that it was the experience of some gay men, that when they were sexually introduced in their teens by older teens or young men, it had been a positive and non-exploitive experience.

I remember seeing the movie, The Summer of '42 about a teenage boy's summer vacation and his falling in love with an older married woman. In the movie, the boy comes calling to the young woman, and she is newly widowed. She has just heard that her husband was killed in the war. She's been drinking and is overcome by grief. She and the boy dance together, and they end up making love. It is a one night stand, the woman is gone the next day, and the boy has had this as his first experience.

I've heard some heterosexual men say with pride, that an older woman introduced them to sex when they were a teen or a young man.

I realize this topic is controversial and I'm pretty conservative with my religious values. Some religions think that 'being gay' is a sin. Others think that the sex acts between lesbians and gay men are what's sinful.

In my tradition and lineage of Buddhism, being gay and having a monogamous relationship is not sexual misconduct.

Here is the third precept on sexual responsibility for Buddhists:

"Aware of the suffering caused by sexual misconduct, I undertake to cultivate responsibility and learn ways to protect the safety and integrity of individuals, couples, families, and society. I am determined not to engage in sexual relations without love and a long- term commitment. To preserve the happiness of myself and others, I am determined to respect my commitments and the commitments of others. I will do everything in my power to protect children from sexual abuse and to prevent couples and families from being broken by sexual misconduct."

Pedophiles are pedophiles. I don't care if they they are gay or straight, male or female. Period .

What sad is being called a pedophile supporter when you're not one.

I imagine that's a lot like being told you support killing/imprisoning gays when you don't.

I'm sure that's different though.......somehow.....

I don't remember saying that YOU support killing or imprisoning gays. What I remember is pointing out that FRC supports imprisoning gays, and that a Las Vegas Church supported Martin Ssempa who is on a mission to kill gays in Uganda.

Let's be clear.

Some of you blindly support FRC and ignore the fact that they were labelled a hate group for a very good reason.

You 'pointed' that out without any evidence to back it up. So, link it, put up or shut up, as the saying goes. Cause if you don't, all you're doing is spreading propaganda and lies, and you are not to be taken seriously in any regard.

Actually, if you'd bothered to read any of the research I provided you would see that child molestors cannot be thought of as heterosexual or homosexual because they haven't developed an adult sexuality.

But hey, believe what you will. All gays are pedophiles. Blame gays for the Holocaust while you're at it.

Immie

Immie--

Because you're lying about them. :eusa_shhh:

Immie

Judge me all you want. I don't judge you. I think you have a good heart. It's too bad you can't see mine. How much longer are you 'good Christian people' going to judge me for having a misunderstanding with Marie that we have both cleared up? I respond to kindness, not proselytizing. Marie won me over with her kindness and willingness to apologize to me when I felt hurt by her words. Unlike Marie, others attacked me for expressing my hurt and anger. It's been over a week now since that incident with Marie. When are YOU going to get over it?

SKY

I actually laughed whenever I read that.... :lol: and you probably really believe it too..

Forum List

Back