Shall Not Infringe!--Oregon's Lesbian Governor To Sign First Gun Control Law After Parkland Shooting

As for stalking, utter bullshit! Women love when a man comes around and gives them attention. If they know the man likes them, it turns them on and they encourage the guy to chase them until they find someone else they want to chase after them......Then out of nowhere when they drop the bomb they don't want to see him anymore (because they've found another man to toy with and lead on draining his wallet) and he tries to attempt multiple times to see or call them to find out why they've cut off communication, they tell their other female friends "He's stalking me, bla bla bla!". Then the friends offer moral support to her getting her riled up and next thing you know, he's being arrested for stalking.....poor fella.
Sounds like you have experience in this area

The poor thing's "husband" is called Dan Little. :p Folks, unfortunately it is not like the old days in college when you can bang a broad on a Thursday and have another broad performing fellatio on Friday and neither of them ever finding out about the other. Be careful out there!
Yeah I bet you did a lot of “experimenting” in college :suck:

Been married for decades! My wife respects American Patriot Steve McGarrett, champion of the 2ND Amendment.

She thinks to herself, ‘Oh lord, he’s referring to himself in third person again. I better get his stuffed Klansman and bible before he goes off the rails.’

“What’s that, dear? Oh yes, yes, you’re the one true American patriot. They’ll see. Now that’s enough excitement for today. Take Mr. Klansy and Mr. Bible and go in the living room. I’ll put on Fox and make you some hot cocoa”

This is down right outrageous! These people are going to have their second amendment rights infringed. The excuses to not allow citizens to have firearms for such as a simple restraining order, a domestic violence charge, or a stalking charge is simply wrong.

Lots of women like to make up shit blaming their significant others of abuse when they they haven't done anything. For instance, I knew a woman once who scratched her face up and bruised it on purpose and then called the law blaming him (a good guy) for hitting her. Why? Because he was going out of town duck hunting south of New Orleans and she didn't want him to go because she thought he'd hit Bourbon St with his buddies. He was arrested and charged with domestic violence. Then a few days later she called The police station and wanted to have the charges dropped because she felt guilty. They refused to drop the charges and now it's on his record. If he lived in Oregon, he wouldn't be able to get a gun.

As for stalking, utter bullshit! Women love when a man comes around and gives them attention. If they know the man likes them, it turns them on and they encourage the guy to chase them until they find someone else they want to chase after them......Then out of nowhere when they drop the bomb they don't want to see him anymore (because they've found another man to toy with and lead on draining his wallet) and he tries to attempt multiple times to see or call them to find out why they've cut off communication, they tell their other female friends "He's stalking me, bla bla bla!". Then the friends offer moral support to her getting her riled up and next thing you know, he's being arrested for stalking.....poor fella.

This lesbian is signing a gun control Bill that revolves around women. You see ladies and gentlemen, every now and then, women get their ass innocently whipped in order to straighten them up so they'll learn to respect the male authority and be submissive to them by ironing their clothes, cook for them barefoot in the kitchen, and run their bathwater for them. All of this is no excuse to punish the man by denying him his constitutional right to have his right to bear arms. This is why homosexuals shouldn't be in authoritative positions in government. This bill is unAmerican and unethical.

Oregon Becomes First State To Pass New Gun Control Law After Parkland Shooting – True Pundit
Chill. As Islam grows in the U.S. over the years they will eventually be calling the shots and men can go about freely beating their women with sticks, threatening them, stalking them, raping non-Muslim women, having up to four wives, negating their testimony in courts, et cetera, et cetera. It'll be a guy controlled world.
You'd like that wouldn't you?

You are the one advocating beating your wife. YOu are the one who calls domestic violence "getting their ass innocently whipped". Apparently YOU like it.

This is down right outrageous! These people are going to have their second amendment rights infringed. The excuses to not allow citizens to have firearms for such as a simple restraining order, a domestic violence charge, or a stalking charge is simply wrong.

Lots of women like to make up shit blaming their significant others of abuse when they they haven't done anything. For instance, I knew a woman once who scratched her face up and bruised it on purpose and then called the law blaming him (a good guy) for hitting her. Why? Because he was going out of town duck hunting south of New Orleans and she didn't want him to go because she thought he'd hit Bourbon St with his buddies. He was arrested and charged with domestic violence. Then a few days later she called The police station and wanted to have the charges dropped because she felt guilty. They refused to drop the charges and now it's on his record. If he lived in Oregon, he wouldn't be able to get a gun.

This lesbian is signing a gun control Bill that revolves around women. You see ladies and gentlemen, every now and then, women get their ass innocently whipped in order to straighten them up so they'll learn to respect the male authority and be submissive to them by ironing their clothes, cook for them barefoot in the kitchen, and run their bathwater for them. All of this is no excuse to punish the man by denying him his constitutional right to have his right to bear arms. This is why homosexuals shouldn't be in authoritative positions in government. This bill is unAmerican and unethical.

Oregon Becomes First State To Pass New Gun Control Law After Parkland Shooting – True Pundit
Chill. As Islam grows in the U.S. over the years they will eventually be calling the shots and men can go about freely beating their women with sticks, threatening them, stalking them, raping non-Muslim women, having up to four wives, negating their testimony in courts, et cetera, et cetera. It'll be a guy controlled world.
You'd like that wouldn't you?

You are the one advocating beating your wife. YOu are the one who calls domestic violence "getting their ass innocently whipped". Apparently YOU like it.

Perhaps the boy's hobbies include stalking and abusing those with whom he is involved in a domestic style relationship and he fears a similar law could be introduced in his state? Strikes me as a sensible law. California has had a similar law in place for a decade or more now.

Been married for decades! My wife respects American Patriot Steve McGarrett, champion of the 2ND Amendment.

She thinks to herself, ‘Oh lord, he’s referring to himself in third person again. I better get his stuffed Klansman and bible before he goes off the rails.’

“What’s that, dear? Oh yes, yes, you’re the one true American patriot. They’ll see. Now that’s enough excitement for today. Take Mr. Klansy and Mr. Bible and go in the living room. I’ll put on Fox and make you some hot cocoa”
No doubt in McGarrett's case, there's a large circular worn patch in the carpet caused by his goose-step marching practice.

No doubt in McGarrett's case, there's a large circular worn patch in the carpet caused by his goose-step marching practice.

McGarrett is a classic internet wannabe. He doesn't goose-step.

So wait this stupid new law has to do with domestic violence or stalking? You mean two charges that the school shooter was never charged with or convicted of?

That makes sense.

Don't take action that makes sense, just take action. Bad laws are better than none, right?
Nothing.

Now, how does the fact that it has nothing to do with the shooting make the law a bad law?

I would think that in general a conviction for domestic abuse would carry at least a period of time where you no longer could exercise your second amendment rights.
All rights should be restored to a person, upon completion, of any sentencing.
This is something that I can generally get behind.

Do you also hold true to this for convicts and voting?

So wait this stupid new law has to do with domestic violence or stalking? You mean two charges that the school shooter was never charged with or convicted of?

That makes sense.

Don't take action that makes sense, just take action. Bad laws are better than none, right?
Nothing.

Now, how does the fact that it has nothing to do with the shooting make the law a bad law?

I would think that in general a conviction for domestic abuse would carry at least a period of time where you no longer could exercise your second amendment rights.

Yes. All rights after completion of sentence...

Steve - you are comical --- and sad all at once. If one is CONVICTED of stalking or domestic abuse then one should indeed not own a gun. Good for Oregon, and bad for the party that was once all about "states rights".

Deal with it, AND with Oregon's awesome lesbian governor. :)

If Oregon did not have a law forbidding people under a restraining order or after being convicted of stalking or domestic abuse from buying a gun, they were VERY late to the game. Most states have had these laws for decades. Georgia passed such a law in 1999 or so.

Oh, and it is not a domestic violence charge or a stalking charge. It is upon conviction.

As for your comment, "You see ladies and gentlemen, every now and then, women get their ass innocently whipped in order to straighten them up so they'll learn to respect the male authority and be submissive to them by ironing their clothes, cook for them, and run their bathwater for them", that is the statement of a coward. If you are so insecure that you resort to violence against your wife, you are a coward and a low-life scum. I only hope whomever has the misfortune to marry you, and you "innocently whip" her, has a big brother or a father that will make sure you never do it again.

BTW, if a woman doesn't want to see you, you don't get to follow her around and demand she talk with you. That will get you hurt.

McGarrett:

10376up.jpg

If Oregon did not have a law forbidding people under a restraining order or after being convicted of stalking or domestic abuse from buying a gun, they were VERY late to the game. Most states have had these laws for decades. Georgia passed such a law in 1999 or so.

Oh, and it is not a domestic violence charge or a stalking charge. It is upon conviction.

As for your comment, "You see ladies and gentlemen, every now and then, women get their ass innocently whipped in order to straighten them up so they'll learn to respect the male authority and be submissive to them by ironing their clothes, cook for them, and run their bathwater for them", that is the statement of a coward. If you are so insecure that you resort to violence against your wife, you are a coward and a low-life scum. I only hope whomever has the misfortune to marry you, and you "innocently whip" her, has a big brother or a father that will make sure you never do it again.

BTW, if a woman doesn't want to see you, you don't get to follow her around and demand she talk with you. That will get you hurt.

McGarrett:

10376up.jpg

Yep, I could see him making that meme. And I could also see him praying she never sees it.

McGarrett:

10376up.jpg

Yep, I could see him making that meme. And I could also see him praying she never sees it.

He's a despicable animal who gets his news from Gateway Pundit and True Pundit - Two of the favorite sites tweeted by Russian Bots & Trolls.

That makes sense.

Nothing.

Yes. All rights after completion of sentence...
In general I can get behind that as I stated. It is not, however, how current law works.

As part of a sentence, you can face jail time, limitations on rights or both. There is something to be said about that as well. There are crimes that imprisonment for an extended time may not really be justified BUT losing some other rights is.

If you’ve been charged with stalking, it’s because the woman doesn’t want you coming around, and you didn’t respect her wishes. If you’ve been convicted of stalking, it’s because she had to get the police and courts to make you leave her alone.

Stalkers? LMAO!

So the solution is to not in any way take responsibility for the shooting and just blame guns, take away people's rights.... and on and on.

Leftism being cancerous as usual.

But how many other rights would the right infringe?

Forum List

Back