Shame of a Nation

More appropriately, they were possibly ignorant of the extent of the crimes they were committing against the state.

Ignorance is not a defense as we all are aware.

My position has always been consistent on government not having the confidence to move against Trump with the ultimate punishment.

The election results could change that for Trump and his co-conspirators too.
It could be that Trump serves the rest of his life in jail and that could perhaps effectively defuse the threat to democracy.

Sadly Trump will never spend a day in jail.

There was no "attempt to overthrow a nation." It was decent people demanding an HONEST ELECTION.
These LIES are getting tiresome
It can all be attributed to 'lies' of one side or another. The nation must reach some final conclusion on which side is guilty of the lies.
The answer can't be left hanging forever.

The election results appear to be leading to finding the final answer, but that's far from being established so far.

I anxiously await Trump proclaiming that the other side has cheated again!

And then on and on it will go!

In cases of treason or sedition, there's no substitute for the death penalty, barring the same end result in the shape of a bullet.

The question only remains on which side's leader gets it?

Sadly Trump will never spend a day in jail.
You appreciate the unsolved problem don't you?
If not then read my message to the death angel.

Does your election establish guilt or has it fallen short of doing what is necessary?

You appreciate the unsolved problem don't you?
If not then read my message to the death angel.

Does your election establish guilt or has it fallen short of doing what is necessary?

I'm simply stating facts. Make what you want of those facts.

Treason is NOT challenging an election result dumbass
The situation is shaping up to be even worse than it was before the election. There's no substitute for the complete elimination of the threat to government and to democracy.

The Cancer must be eliminated or it will reappear!

I'm simply stating facts. Make what you want of those facts.
I grant your fact on Trump never serving time in jail as one possibility.

In fact I rather favour it, as I think the solution will be delivered in some other form.

I grant your fact on Trump never serving time in jail as one possibility.

In fact I rather favour it, as I think the solution will be delivered in some other form.

Being rejected for someone like Trump is far harder than prison time.

All you had to do is ask. Does the link I posted serve any purpose for you?
No. That is a list of everyone arrested. Yet again...please try to read what I'm writing.

I'm looking for a list of the images still in custody.
Or were you just scratching for a reason to think it's a plot by government to keep the names a secret?
LOL..no. Thanks for the chuckle.

Forum List

Back