Shame on new Texas Longhorns baseball coach

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
Most Longhorns are delighted that UT poached Texas A&M baseball coach

There are many ways to look at this but what stands out to me is the fact the Schlossnagle was not honest enough to day he was leaving and chose to lie about his future plans

Will the move pay off for Texas in the form of a future national championship?

Maybe

But the disgraceful way the move was made will haunt UT in the future

Most Longhorns are delighted that UT poached Texas A&M baseball coach

There are many ways to look at this but what stands out to me is the fact the Schlossnagle was not honest enough to day he was leaving and chose to lie about his future plans

Will the move pay off for Texas in the form of a future national championship?

Maybe

But the disgraceful way the move was made will haunt UT in the future

I don't know.....he and the Texas AD worked together before and Texas desperately wants to win in Omaha.

I don't know.....he and the Texas AD worked together before and Texas desperately wants to win in Omaha.
I dont mind hiring him away from A&M

But at his post game news conference he was asked about the UT job and he basically denied that he was leaving A&M
What he should have said was no comment
Instead he lied and thats no way leave a job or treat the A&M fans
And I am a bigtime Texas Longhorn supporter
I bleed burnt orange

I dont mind hiring him away from A&M

But at his post game news conference he was asked about the UT job and he basically denied that he was leaving A&M
What he should have said was no comment
Instead he lied and thats no way leave a job or treat the A&M fans
And I am a bigtime Texas Longhorn supporter
I bleed burnt orange
Me too, and can't argue with you there. It was strange.

Me too, and can't argue with you there. It was strange.
I used to be as arrogant about Longhorn football as they come

But not so much anymore.

I still want my tem to win

But I no longer believe every other school is lower than doggy poop and doesnt deserve to be on the same field with Texas

I dont want us to return to the old days when Texas fans had our noses so high in the air that we almost drowned in a hard rain

I used to be as arrogant about Longhorn football as they come

But not so much anymore.

I still want my tem to win

But I no longer believe every other school is lower than doggy poop and doesnt deserve to be on the same field with Texas

I dont want us to return to the old days when Texas fans had our noses so high in the air that we almost drowned in a hard rain
My daughter learned humility when she was the drum major for the Baylor Marching Band during the Kevin Steele days. They got slaughtered every game, she would have to wake up the brass section when Baylor kicked a field goal to lose 55-3.

My daughter learned humility when she was the drum major for the Baylor Marching Band during the Kevin Steele days. They got slaughtered every game, she would have to wake up the brass section when Baylor kicked a field goal to lose 55-3.
Yes, how quickly we forget

During the heady days of Darrel Royal it was easy for Texas fans to be football snobs

3 national titles in 10 years made us pretty full of ourselves

But the past 15 years have been very humbling

Except that UT fans have forgotten overnight

And now we are full of shit again

big 12 to the SEC seams to be the key

Though I do like to see the girls do well in volleyball, football the only sport that I care about

And UT is really coming on strong there

But the asshole side of Texas broke up the old Southwest Conference, then later drove A&M and Nebraska out of the Big 12

I dont give a damn about UT other than sports

politically its a leftwing la la land cesspool

Forum List

Back