Shamed Melania went to Hotel

Sad for her. But she had to know what she was getting. I just hope she can force the release of the true amount of money that President Pussy Grabber actually has.

In that story, both the president and Daniels denied that the encounter took place.

"President Trump once again vehemently denies any such occurrence as has Ms. Daniels," Trump lawyer Michael Cohen told the Journal.

And in a statement also supplied to the Journal by Cohen, Daniels denied both the affair and receiving any payment.

"Rumors that I have received hush money from Donald Trump are completely false," she told the Journal via Cohen

From npr

Get Caught Up: Trump's Alleged Affair With Adult Film Star Stormy Daniels

Last edited:
In that story, both the president and Daniels denied that the encounter took place.

"President Trump once again vehemently denies any such occurrence as has Ms. Daniels," Trump lawyer Michael Cohen told the Journal.

And in a statement also supplied to the Journal by Cohen, Daniels denied both the affair and receiving any payment.

"Rumors that I have received hush money from Donald Trump are completely false," she told the Journal via Cohen

You should have read further...

However, celebrity magazine In Touch soon threw those denials into question, publishing a nearly-5,200-word, never-before-published 2011 interview with Daniels describing several occasions on which she met or spoke by phone with Trump, including a sexual encounter.

You guys are grasping at straws.

However, celebrity magazine In Touch soon threw those denials into question, publishing a nearly-5,200-word, never-before-published 2011 interview with Daniels describing several occasions on which she met or spoke by phone with Trump, including a sexual encounter.

From npr

Seems like if any stories are false, that it should end up in court?

It was your link buddy, not mine.

I have already said I do not care if he is baninging her now. It is not like Trump has ever even tried to claim to be a faithful spouse

Hard to say. My understanding is once President it is difficult to sue for defamation and the press knows that-

Black cited Goldwater’s unique status as a presidential candidate. “The public has an unqualified right to have the character and fitness of anyone who aspires to the presidency held up for the closest scrutiny. Extravagant, reckless statements and even claims which may not be true seem to me an inevitable and perhaps essential part of the process by which the voting public informs itself of the qualities of a man who would be president,” Black wrote.
Can presidential candidates sue media outlets for defamation? - National Constitution Center

From npr

Seems like if any stories are false, that it should end up in court?

The fake media have all turned into Howard Stern.

I guess back in 2011 Stormy knew Donald was going to be POTUS so she made up the story then!

I mean come on guys, does anyone really believe he was not doing her back then? If there is one thing that Trump is known for, being faithful is not it.

It was your link buddy, not mine.

I have already said I do not care if he is baninging her now. It is not like Trump has ever even tried to claim to be a faithful spouse
Every man who has ever gotten divorced has dated other women before the papers were signed. Trump has probably been more faithfull than 99% of the snowflake douchebags like you who attack him.

FREE MELANIA
200.webp

I guess back in 2011 Stormy knew Donald was going to be POTUS so she made up the story then!

I mean come on guys, does anyone really believe he was not doing her back then? If there is one thing that Trump is known for, being faithful is not it.

She denied it ever happened, moron.

Forum List

Back