🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shameless Load Boasts On-Air: She Lives GREAT on Welfare, 'Working is Stupid'

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Liberals claim the welfare queen is only a stereotype, but here's the real thing. I'd like to see a liberal explain why any hard working American should be taxed so this lard-ass can sit around doing nothing.

Shameless Load Boasts On-Air: She Lives GREAT on Welfare, 'Working is Stupid'- 'Taxpayers are Fools'

A recent caller to an Austin radio talk show ('Lucy', 32 y.o., Riverside, TX) -just one of the record 91.5M Americans who've left the US work force- bragged to the host that both she AND her husband 'don't see the need' for working these days... even though they have three young daughters. She said she prefers to live on welfare and 'benefits' so she can 'visit friends and smoke weed all day'...

Here's the sweet little package Lucy's managed to put together:

Section-8 gov't-paid rent $550/mo

EBT/food stamps $425/mo

Electricity $ubsidy $150/mo

Water $ubsidy $100/mo

Free Obamaphone -0-

'Lucy' -who would obviously work if she had to- went on to tell listeners she enjoys
'free Xmas gifts' for the kids and other benefits/charity as well, adding 'Why should I work...?​

Liberals claim the welfare queen is only a stereotype, but here's the real thing. I'd like to see a liberal explain why any hard working American should be taxed so this lard-ass can sit around doing nothing.

Shameless Load Boasts On-Air: She Lives GREAT on Welfare, 'Working is Stupid'- 'Taxpayers are Fools'

A recent caller to an Austin radio talk show ('Lucy', 32 y.o., Riverside, TX) -just one of the record 91.5M Americans who've left the US work force- bragged to the host that both she AND her husband 'don't see the need' for working these days... even though they have three young daughters. She said she prefers to live on welfare and 'benefits' so she can 'visit friends and smoke weed all day'...

EBT/food stamps $425/mo

Water $ubsidy $100/mo

Free Obamaphone -0-

'Lucy' -who would obviously work if she had to- went on to tell listeners she enjoys
'free Xmas gifts' for the kids and other benefits/charity as well, adding 'Why should I work...?​

Lucy also said she posts at USMB under the name of Jake Starkey

EBT/food stamps $425/mo

Water $ubsidy $100/mo

Free Obamaphone -0-

Sadly this is what you have. People who love taking the dole. And they have no shame. Because no one lays it on them to tell them they are pieces of shit.

EBT/food stamps $425/mo

Water $ubsidy $100/mo

Free Obamaphone -0-

Lucy also said she posts at USMB under the name of Jake Starkey

As funny as that was, I will defend Jake. He works real hard at being a mainstream Republican/democrat operative.

Thanks for the DEPRESSION, hater dupes, and the mindless 24/7 obstruction of the recovery. Sorry people like to have some dignity while waiting for some jobs to be available...

EBT/food stamps $425/mo

Water $ubsidy $100/mo

Free Obamaphone -0-

Cool story, bro.

A. I can't open your link.
B. There's a female rapper that's been hyping this angle. Mainly to piss gullible folks like the OP off.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMf1lzbBsZ0]Welfare abuse - YouTube[/ame]

:lol:

Wow, just wow. I know some libs will be along shortly to claim it was a fake call and that the woman made everything up. Unfortunately, what she said is quite real. I do know welfare people who seem to have more extra cash than people who work. I have neighbors two doors down who often sit on their porch in the summer, drinking and smoking, while their kids roam the neighborhood. They always have lights on and never work. I saw the woman once in the grocery store using her EBT card. Just amazing that welfare is no longer a safety net designed to keep a roof over peoples' heads and food on the table during rough times. It truly is a way of life and now we are expected to provide them with everything that the average worker has, including phones, cable, internet and extra spending cash for those tattoos and some beer and cigarettes. What the hell?

We should never let people starve, but should only offer the basics to keep them going. Wanting more than the bare necessities is what gets people off their butts and out doing something for themselves. Making them comfortable in poverty, if you can call it that anymore, just keeps them content to wait for the next giveaway.

They need to put the work requirement back and quit subsidizing everything a person could possibly want. They can live without cable, internet and more than one Obamaphone. They don't need the biggest houses and enough extra cash that they can waste it on non-necessities.

The point was to get people off welfare, not encourage them to go on it and stay on it. We are going the wrong way and it's past time to stop this.

Thanks for the DEPRESSION, hater dupes, and the mindless 24/7 obstruction of the recovery. Sorry people like to have some dignity while waiting for some jobs to be available...

Listen, libdupe, the whole point is that too many don't give a shit about dignity and they aren't waiting for jobs to become available. They exist to take whatever the hell they can get their hands on and then laugh at us idiots who are working like dogs to provide more for them than we do our own families at times. They aren't existing on money taken from the wealthy, they are taking money earned by the working class who puts in 40+ hours a week and live paycheck to paycheck. Fuck those who think we are the fools. At least we have self-respect. It would be nice if liberals had an ounce of respect for those doing the heavy lifting and be as considerate to us as they are toward their little flunky supporters that ride on the backs of the real Americans.

Last edited:

I know your end of the world franco. I know all about your end of the universe. You own your own hell. Keep voting progressive you fucking commie bastard.

EBT/food stamps $425/mo

Water $ubsidy $100/mo

Free Obamaphone -0-

Bullshit.

EBT/food stamps $425/mo

Water $ubsidy $100/mo

Free Obamaphone -0-

YOU have fallen for the same Meme, same characterization that liberals do... taking the exception and making it the RULE.
I'm sure you agree NOT all of the people making use of some of the safety net the USA offers are characterized by this person.

So while I agree 100% that this is a sad total miss use of the safety net IT IS a small minority. This is still the exception!
And this is what has caused the GROSS DESTRUCTION of health care by implementation of Obamacare!
GROSS exaggeration of stories of people kicked off insurance by those big bad insurance companies created the ban on "pre-existing conditions"!
Gross exaggeration of EXCEPTIONS in health care making them sound like the RULE just as we've fallen for the above GROSS EXAGGERATION of WELFARE as if every
person welfare is like this idiot family.

MY POINT I HOPE people get is this EXCEPTIONALIZATION by MAKING EXAGGERATIONS of exceptions as the RULE creates gross exaggerations of both groups!
I.E. we conservatives and I definitely count my self.. take the above as an EXAGGERATION BUT a growing TREND which IS wrong... and
the liberal/progressives making gross exaggerations of people like Obama did with his blown out of proportion stagings at signings... BOTH wrong to be made the RULE!

I don't know how people who decide to game the system to live off welfare or disability when they can work stand it, it locks them into such a limited life with nothing better on the horizon. It takes a mindset that I cannot relate to.

'Why should I work...?

Hard to believe that after 45 years of entitlement spending on the so called "Great Society", the rate of poverty has actually increased. The central planners have, once again, done more harm than good...as this example demonstrates.

I don't know how people who decide to game the system to live off welfare or disability when they can work stand it, it locks them into such a limited life with nothing better on the horizon. It takes a mindset that I cannot relate to.

actually they probably have time to time work on a side for cash ( cleaning, babysitting, small repairs, things like that) - like 1000$ per month and obviously it is nowhere to be listed.
That is how the vast majority of the proverbial welfare queens manage. Quite comfortably, BTW.
And it is a different mindset.
Which does not mean it is not out there.

EBT/food stamps $425/mo

Water $ubsidy $100/mo

Free Obamaphone -0-

Bullshit.
Explain that..What's bullshit about it?
Are you implying there is no one gaming the system?

Forum List

Back