Sharon

What Sharon Did

Ariel Sharon's long, brutal career.

The article addresses the 1983*Kahane Commission Report, which investigated the filthy pogrom at the*Sabra and Shatila camps*in Beirut and which recommended that the prime minister consider removing Sharon from office.

The article points out Noam Chomsky's mordantly brilliant critique of that report, in his book*Fateful Triangle, which disputed the commission's finding of "indirect responsibility" and showed that Sharon hadbeen the effective and conscious author of the massacre.

"The events of 1982—the Israeli invasion of Lebanon being one of the most disastrous as well as the most gruesome operations in recent history—did not come as much of a surprise to those who had followed Sharon's career. A notorious unit under his command had been responsible for the mass slaughter of the inhabitants of Qibya, a village in the then-Jordanian West Bank, in 1953. He had gone on to be one of the most promiscuous participants in the lawless attack on Egypt, in collusion with the most reactionary circles in Britain and France, in October of 1956. After 1967, he was a particularly brutal enforcer of the
occupation in Gaza."
Sherri tell us, who committed the "atrocities" in Sabra and Shatilla? Was it the Israelis or was it the Christian Lebanese taking revenge on the Palestinians for what they had done many time to the Christians.

You ever heard the expression "you reap what you sow"? Why do Muslims and especially Palestinians think they can keep slaughtering innocent people without any consequences for their actions?

20000 died in Israeli air strikes in Beirut alone.

Sharon and Israel are responsible for all of that carnage.

SHARON'S RECORD : THE SHORT VERSION.

"Sharon's invasion of Lebanon in 1982 was responsible for some 20,000 Palestinian and Lebanese deaths. The Israelis bombed civilian populations at will. At Sabra and Shatila, he was responsible for the 1,962 massacred there. The killings took over 2 days. All killed were either elderly, women or children and included pregnant women. It is a fact that all those killed were civilians as the fighters had left for Tunis after receiving an assurance from the United States that if they left, the old men, women and children that stayed, would be protected (so much for American assurances).*

Sharon's Record : Short Version.

What Sharon Did

Ariel Sharon's long, brutal career.

The article addresses the 1983*Kahane Commission Report, which investigated the filthy pogrom at the*Sabra and Shatila camps*in Beirut and which recommended that the prime minister consider removing Sharon from office.

The article points out Noam Chomsky's mordantly brilliant critique of that report, in his book*Fateful Triangle, which disputed the commission's finding of "indirect responsibility" and showed that Sharon hadbeen the effective and conscious author of the massacre.

"The events of 1982—the Israeli invasion of Lebanon being one of the most disastrous as well as the most gruesome operations in recent history—did not come as much of a surprise to those who had followed Sharon's career. A notorious unit under his command had been responsible for the mass slaughter of the inhabitants of Qibya, a village in the then-Jordanian West Bank, in 1953. He had gone on to be one of the most promiscuous participants in the lawless attack on Egypt, in collusion with the most reactionary circles in Britain and France, in October of 1956. After 1967, he was a particularly brutal enforcer of the
occupation in Gaza."

:cool:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncYK017-DQc]Ariel Sharon Kicked Ass 1967 - YouTube[/ame]

He was a baby killing war criminal and Zionists kiss his ass and worship him because Zionists live and love to see Gentiles die.

Zionism is killing and spreading destruction in Palestine and the Middle East.

That is the face of Zionism, the essence of Zionism.

He was a baby killing war criminal and Zionists kiss his ass and worship him because Zionists live and love to see Gentiles die.

Zionism is killing and spreading destruction in Palestine and the Middle East.

That is the face of Zionism, the essence of Zionism.

Why do the Arabs continually keep their brothers in prison camps? So they can be used as fodder for scum like you:cuckoo:

Palestinian refugees belong in Palestine, that is their home. The refugees and their descendants shall never give up their lawful claim to Palestine.

So, did Sharon repent from His killing sins and accept Jesus as His Messiah?

What I see is He chose to kill the innocent in cold blood, time after time he kept making that choice to be a war criminal, all the way up to the time God put him in a coma that he has now been in for close to 8 years.

He made the very same choice Adolph Hitler made, over and over again, to kill and kill and kill.

Did you repent all your sins and worship allah as your god.

What I see is you wallowing in the blood of tens of millions of innocents murdered in the bame of allah. Making your heroes mass murdering war criminals and guilty of CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

Focus, if your English skills allow you, the thread title is Sharon.

Exactly. Yet you keep bringing non Jewish shit into it. Take your own advice.

SHARON'S RECORD : THE SHORT VERSION.

"Sharon's invasion of Lebanon in 1982 was responsible for some 20,000 Palestinian and Lebanese deaths. The Israelis bombed civilian populations at will. At Sabra and Shatila, he was responsible for the 1,962 massacred there. The killings took over 2 days. All killed were either elderly, women or children and included pregnant women. It is a fact that all those killed were civilians as the fighters had left for Tunis after receiving an assurance from the United States that if they left, the old men, women and children that stayed, would be protected (so much for American assurances).*

Sharon's Record : Short Version.

You do realize, don't you, that some anonymous webstain is not any kind of an authoritative source for information? And I suppose it escaped your notice that the 'author' of that rambling drivel is a raving lunatic - of course, by you that is described as 'kindred spirit'.........

Did you repent all your sins and worship allah as your god.

What I see is you wallowing in the blood of tens of millions of innocents murdered in the bame of allah. Making your heroes mass murdering war criminals and guilty of CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

Focus, if your English skills allow you, the thread title is Sharon.

Exactly. Yet you keep bringing non Jewish shit into it. Take your own advice.

What a Zionist perceives as my sins is what I call off topic non Jewish shit.

Response Post 109

ALL written in my source was true and I will prove it by backing what is written with more sources.

YOUR challenge which I am 100% convinced you will fail in is to prove any of those statements in my source I quoted are untrue.

Bulldozer’ Sharon fighting for his life

Sharon was also known for Israel's controversial 1982 invasion of Lebanon that left around 20,000 people dead.

.:Middle East Online:::.

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

Watch "Will the Sabra and Shatila massacre determine Ariel Sharon's legacy?" on YouTube

Sharon goes down in History as The Butcher of Sabra and Shatila!

Last edited by a moderator:
More war crimes by Sharon:

"During the 1956 joint British, Israeli, and French invasion of the Suez Canal, Sharon and his lifelong collaborator in mass murder, Rafael Eytan,*carried out another horrific war crime: In three separate incidents, Sharon- and Eytan-led units murdered Egyptian prisoners of war, as well as civilian Sudanese workers who had been captured. All told, 273 unarmed prisoners were executed and dumped into mass graves. When the story broke, nearly 40 years later, in the Aug. 16, 1995 London*Daily Telegraph,*it nearly ruptured Israeli-Egyptian relations. This was less than three months before Sharon would bloody his hands once again, by orchestrating the assassination of Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin. Rabin, in Sharon's eyes, had committed the mistake of signing a peace treaty with Palestinian Authority President Yasser Arafat."

Ariel Sharon: Profile of an Unrepentant War Criminal

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

Watch "Will the Sabra and Shatila massacre determine Ariel Sharon's legacy?" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZyvnGz9Zb8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sherri goes down in history as SHE WHO WORSHIPS AND LICKS THE FEET OF THOSE
WHO SLIT THE THROATS OF INFANTS IN THE NAME OF HER "god" isa/allah

Focus, the thread topic is Sharon.

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZyvnGz9Zb8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sherri goes down in history as SHE WHO WORSHIPS AND LICKS THE FEET OF THOSE
WHO SLIT THE THROATS OF INFANTS IN THE NAME OF HER "god" isa/allah

Focus, the thread topic is Sharon.

Can the readers just imagine the orgy that Mrs. Sherri and her Iranian gang are going to have when an old man finally passes away? When the Ayatollah Khomeini passed away, they probably were mourning for an entire year. I sure hope none of the church ladies decide to pass Mrs. Sherri's home when the orgy is going on.

Last edited:
Sherri does not defend Israel's killings of children like MBHunter does.

Mrs. Sherri, while posting on a Middle East forum, is strangely quietly about the killings of children done by her friends all over the Muslim world. However, like a crazed parrot or a robot with a tape shoved in a slot on the body, she can't restrain herself from lying about the IDF purposely targeting children.

Fatalities | B'Tselem

Fatalities | B'Tselem

Btslem lists each child Israel kills and each person, by name, and details how Israel killed each one.

The numbers of dead documented by Btslem approach 7000, one list. (I think numbers killed since First Intifada commenced exceed 8000)

Most were not proper targets for Israel to target and kill as Israel killed them.

Forum List

Back