She eagerly got the vaccine for CV19 and boy is she sorry. She sued AstraZeneca

If true (Robert W. does not have a trusted reputation on USMB), then she needs to sue and recieve a lot of financial relief.
Imagine a new poster attacking a senior poster. Did you read my explanation that the Feds ended suing firms like AstraZeneca but one law firm represents her and is trying using a contract broke tactic.

Imagine a new poster attacking a senior poster. Did you read my explanation that the Feds ended suing firms like AstraZeneca but one law firm represents her and is trying using a contract broke tactic.
Who cares what you think or how long you have been here, considering what you write.

Many more (millions more, perhaps) have been saved. I am glad she is suing, but that does not in the slightest degrade the great good that came from the vaxes.

Who cares what you think or how long you have been here, considering what you write.

Many more (millions more, perhaps) have been saved. I am glad she is suing, but that does not in the slightest degrade the great good that came from the vaxes.
She is not complaining about all Vaxes, just the one she got by AstraZeneca.

Don't be a duper, blaster. The vaccine reduced the illness's effect, hospitalization, and death.

Anybody can get it. Surviving it is the point.
That can't be proven. What can be proven is that there was a 99.7 percent survival rate. What's also alarming is that most people who clamored for the injection never questioned the clinical trials of this experimental drug. Not once.

That can't be proven. What can be proven is that there was a 99.7 percent survival rate. What's also alarming is that most people who clamored for the injection never questioned the clinical trials of this experimental drug. Not once.
The numbers prove it.

Forum List

Back