🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

She must go.

You're late to the outrage, there are at least two threads on this.
At least three, four counting this one - all equally idiotic.

If I understand your post....off-handed though it is, you might wish to brush up
on the United States Constitution...article six specifically.

Here, let me help:
"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby,..."

Perhaps you'd like to rethink your post with this in mind.
He didn't give it much thought the first time.

She is just trying to make herself look smart and well read. She failed. Not exactly breaking news.

its so funny that you delude yourself into thinking you're smarter than justice sotomayor.

but i bet you think clarence thomas is smart. :rofl:
Do you think you're smarter than Thomas?

In order to make the determination she has to think she is smarter than Thomas, Ginsberg, and me - three people who have the JD, which she does not! Her arrogance/ignorance knows no bounds!

its so funny that you delude yourself into thinking you're smarter than justice sotomayor.

In order to make the determination she has to think she is smarter than Thomas, Ginsberg, and me - three people who have the JD, which she does not! Her arrogance/ignorance knows no bounds!

I'd quit while you're ahead. Jillian's pinky finger shows more signs of intelligence.

Why is it always the neocon whackjobs who hate education. Usually it is the uneducated who say such. Talking of arrogance and ignorance...this OP is rife with both....

Last edited:

why would you think she doesn't have a JD? she'd have to have a JD to be a judge, as does ginzberg and thomas and me. so i'm not quite sure what on earth you're talking about.

why would you think she doesn't have a JD? she'd have to have a JD to be a judge, as does ginzberg and thomas and me. so i'm not quite sure what on earth you're talking about.

i believe she's saying you don't have a jd and she does.

having met quite a few, i have to say it's not exactly a ticket to oslo

no offense

She is just trying to make herself look smart and well read. She failed. Not exactly breaking news.

I think all nine of them are highly intelligent, but they are human, of course, and as such they will, at times, allow their bias to overshadow their impartiality.

no offense

is that what the wacko is saying? she's even stupider than i thought.

no. it's not a ticket to oslo. but it's a living. :)

Last edited:

I think all nine of them are highly intelligent, but they are human, of course, and as such they will, at times, allow their bias to overshadow their impartiality.

8 of them are smart. the 9th shouldn't be on the bench. he was ill equipped and his decisions indicate a total lack of understanding of constitutional construction.

i can't stand scalia. i disagree with him about pretty much everything, particularly his lack of ethics. but i'd never say he isn't brilliant.

as for the rest of your observation, it's a fair one and i agree as to those 8.

8 of them are smart. the 9th shouldn't be on the bench. he was ill equipped and his decisions indicate a total lack of understanding of constitutional construction.

i can't stand scalia. i disagree with him about pretty much everything, particularly his lack of ethics. but i'd never say he isn't brilliant.

as for the rest of your observation, it's a fair one and i agree as to those 8.

And you are the expert on 'constitutional construction.' :lmao:

I was talking about YOU! :lmao:

This is one reason she should not be a supreme court justice. If you can not follow the US Constitution you can not do your job. If you want to follow other countries constitutions, move there.

Supreme Court justice: U.S. Constitution inferior

Please show me where she said she will not follow the U.S. Constitution in her rulings.

So you are cool with a Supreme Court justice thinking the body of law she has sworn to uphold is 'inferior.' Groovy.

I was talking about YOU! :lmao:

which proves how stupid you are.

but we knew that.

no offense

is that what the wacko is saying? she's even stupider than i thought.

no. it's not a ticket to oslo. but it's a living. :)

You have to have a simple post on a discussion forum explained to you by a former moderator, but you think you have expertise in 'constitutional construction.' This just keep getting better and better!

Forum List

Back