She wouldn't wear the hijab, but they wore wacky witch costumes to see the Pope

052417%20Melania%20Ivanka%20veils2.jpg

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.
So to your mind strong women are witches. How very progressive of you.

Why are they dressed for a funeral? Is this a Catholic meeting the pope thing I dont know about.
Amish women go goth look isn't working for them.

I wouldn't wear a tent over me either, to go see some dude that claims to speak in behalf of God. He is just a man. Period.

But you do wear ear rings, necklaces, paint your face, walk around on stilts ...I asume once in your life to get a man...

Go figure.

You mean they wear things on their heads to get the pope???

So Gracie , are you going to sit here and tell us you never ever in your life wore dorky stuff?

My mom used to wear hats with nets..like what Ivanka is wearing. What Melania is wearing is kinda...weird.
Obviously, their dress is intended as an act of respect for the Pope.

This Pope desires to get rid of such dress codes.

This pope desires no such thing. He desires a One World Government, a World Redistributionist Economy, and a One World Religion.

My mom used to wear hats with nets..like what Ivanka is wearing. What Melania is wearing is kinda...weird.

This pope desires no such thing. He desires a One World Government, a World Redistributionist Economy, and a One World Religion.

You're uninformed on the subject. Go post in the childrens' forum.

I wouldn't wear a tent over me either, to go see some dude that claims to speak in behalf of God. He is just a man. Period.

But you do wear ear rings, necklaces, paint your face, walk around on stilts ...I asume once in your life to get a man...

Go figure.

So Gracie , are you going to sit here and tell us you never ever in your life wore dorky stuff?

Yeah. I am going to sit here and tell you I have never in my life worn dorky stuff. Except when I was little and Ma made me wear what she wanted me to wear.

I am a fashionista. Or rather..used to be. Now I just hang out in leggings and tank tops. NICE ones.

You're a Democrat so you can't understand respecting other people's values, but obviously Ivanka and Melania do.

AND...if I want to wear a hat, I will. If I don't wanna, I won't. Period.

That sounds just like Barack Obama and Adolf Hitler.

Go figure.

Yeah. I am going to sit here and tell you I have never in my life worn dorky stuff. Except when I was little and Ma made me wear what she wanted me to wear.

I am a fashionista. Or rather..used to be. Now I just hang out in leggings and tank tops. NICE ones.

So you really had to go there huh?

Not fair

Forum List

Back