Sheer Agony- Obama to Speak Wednesday

I've always said that Obama is Jimmy Carter on steroids. He is going to prove, once again, that he reall is.

You'll be hearing from Obama for a long time. He's leaving the White House as a popular President. He won't be going into exile like the hated Dubya.

You mean he won't keep his fucking noise out of the current presidents business like all before him have. Guess you couldn't expect chicago gutter trash to be civil.
In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if all the living former Presidents decided to insert their "fucking noise" into Trump's business. Someone's going to have to do something to save the republic after all. And it certainly won't be the spineless republicans in charge of congress.

Obama is moving a few miles to the NW of the white house, where he will lead the anti-Trump movement.

He is young. He is going to be around for another thirty years.

You far righties thought Clinton hanging around was tough on you, you have not seen anything like Oboomyah is going to bring.

And we saw what Slick Willie accomplished for his fat ass wife lol

FAIL

-Geaux

You'll be hearing from Obama for a long time. He's leaving the White House as a popular President. He won't be going into exile like the hated Dubya.

You mean he won't keep his fucking noise out of the current presidents business like all before him have. Guess you couldn't expect chicago gutter trash to be civil.
In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if all the living former Presidents decided to insert their "fucking noise" into Trump's business. Someone's going to have to do something to save the republic after all. And it certainly won't be the spineless republicans in charge of congress.

You need some cheese with that whine?

I'll take a couple stockpiles of drinking water if you have any.

Obama is moving a few miles to the NW of the white house, where he will lead the anti-Trump movement.

He is young. He is going to be around for another thirty years.

You far righties thought Clinton hanging around was tough on you, you have not seen anything like Oboomyah is going to bring.

Hopefully, the smoke and cheap liquor turn his lungs and liver to stone

-Geaux
He can go of a cocaine overdose at any time.

I'll take a couple stockpiles of drinking water if you have any.

I don't, I do however have my own well.

He is following the alt and far right bullying, apparently. The fact of the matter is that HRC turned out to be as brittle as most of us thought. Obama, like Young, is not the least bit afeared of Trump, and it seems the Oboomer relishes the upcoming battle.

He is following the alt and far right bullying, apparently. The fact of the matter is that HRC turned out to be as brittle as most of us thought. Obama, like Young, is not the least bit afeared of Trump, and it seems the Oboomer relishes the upcoming battle.[/QUOTE]
So does Trump.

He is following the alt and far right bullying, apparently. The fact of the matter is that HRC turned out to be as brittle as most of us thought. Obama, like Young, is not the least bit afeared of Trump, and it seems the Oboomer relishes the upcoming battle.

He never was very smart, never had any class, he should just go back to the chicago gutters where he came from.

Forum List

Back