🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sheesh!

Sadly, most of Trump's support came from idiots who thought the crap they heard at places like this were real life.
Finger point all you like, but if the Democrats had run a less deplorable candidate, maybe s/he would have gotten more than 48.2% of the vote.

The fact remains most Americans are unhappy with the direction of our country. Hillary was only offering more of the same. The revelations about the cronyism inside the DNC didn't help. The only other viable option was Trump. Yes, he was a deplorable candidate too, but less deplorable than Hillary.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Direction of Country
Direction of Country
34.5 Right Direction
56.1 Wrong Track

What do these words have in common?

Jumbo Shrimp
Deafening silence
Great depression
Plastic glasses

MILITARY INTELLIGENCE

I've always been amazed at what Military Intelligence is capable of doing

Read up on Enigma or D Day some time

Sadly, most of Trump's support came from idiots who thought the crap they heard at places like this were real life.
Finger point all you like, but if the Democrats had run a less deplorable candidate, maybe s/he would have gotten more than 48.2% of the vote.

The fact remains most Americans are unhappy with the direction of our country. Hillary was only offering more of the same. The revelations about the cronyism inside the DNC didn't help. The only other viable option was Trump. Yes, he was a deplorable candidate too, but less deplorable than Hillary.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Direction of Country
Direction of Country
34.5 Right Direction
56.1 Wrong Track

Don't try to blame Hillary for Trump. Right wing lies are the only reason he ever had the slightest chance. People who voted for him believed unemployment wasn't down,(it is) Mexicans were increasingly swarming our country, (they aren't) every Muslim's entire goal in life is to kill us, (it's not) and the U.S. is a hell hole. If I believed those lies, I would have wanted a drastic change too, but still not as drastic as putting that idiot in the most powerful position in the world.

Don't try to blame Hillary for Trump. Right wing lies are the only reason he ever had the slightest chance. People who voted for him believed unemployment wasn't down,(it is) Mexicans were increasingly swarming our country, (they aren't) every Muslim's entire goal in life is to kill us, (it's not) and the U.S. is a hell hole. If I believed those lies, I would have wanted a drastic change too, but still not as drastic as putting that idiot in the most powerful position in the world.
I humbly recommend you try the Ice Bucket challenge then read my post again: I'm not blaming Hillary or Trump. I'm blaming the DNC for preselecting Hillary and the RNC for having their head so far up their own asses that Trump ended up being the best they had to offer.

You are free to assume what you think is the reason why people voted as they did, but I know you are too immature to have a true grip on the reality of the problems involved. When you grow up a bit more, maybe you'll see it's not as simple as just hating other people like you do.

Forum List

Back