Sheila Jackson Lee takes white passengers first class seat

Google is awesome

So, in other words, none of you losers could back up the story about Jackson declaring herself a queen. You're just repeating rumors from right wing hacks.

Obviously, the fact that you make up your most vicious stories about blacks and women is ... just a coincidence. It doesn't show anything about how you think. Really it doesn't.

Now, don't you have some other blacks and women to slur? Get cracking, Trumpflakes. The party commands!

oh so you just ignored the really bad parts of the true story, to focus on this one thing....

Well if you like government and rich people kicking people of planes because of some divine right...you are definitely a leftwinger.

And she is a fucking idiot.....just watch her speak....not only does she have a terrible grasp of the English language, she is a complete empty suit.

and she is entitled...big time, which is why no one doesn't believe she said that......black folks call her uppity.

Google is awesome

So, in other words, none of you losers could back up the story about Jackson declaring herself a queen. You're just repeating rumors from right wing hacks.

Obviously, the fact that you make up your most vicious stories about blacks and women is ... just a coincidence. It doesn't show anything about how you think. Really it doesn't.

Now, don't you have some other blacks and women to slur? Get cracking, Trumpflakes. The party commands!
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee once named 'meanest' member of Congress

Google is awesome

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee once named 'meanest' member of Congress

This is not political...it’s a current event.:badgrin:

The story is a fake !

Typical righty racist propaganda.

No it really happened and it's not the only time
A) she has fucked over a regular person with her "importance"
b) someone used race as an excuse to defend their shitty behavior...

She is the living stereotype of an Angry Black Woman,........and while the left thinks they are made up, they don't see Sheila Jackson Lee or hell I doubt these lefties actually deal with many black women......

Who have I called a whore? I told you to shut your cow mouth. That was after you called me a cow! You are on team cow, the udder team!

Well, you can easily do a search for the word 'whore' and you'll find this little exchange:

Because, that poster is a psycho stalker.

You repeatedly called the poster a whore and someone even pointed it out to you. So, I'm not sure what moral high ground you can stand on if someone calls Melania Trump the same thing.

Because, that poster was attacking me and calling me names. Melania has never attacked you or called you names. Get it? Go ahead and call me a "cow" again though or racist or whatever name of the day you may have picked out. :D

PS: I can't believe you actually went and searched for a post of mine where I mentioned the word whore, and that was like 2 years ago to someone who had repeatedly attacked me. :D Good job. You are a real winner.

If you're against people being a called a whore when they aren't then you should stand by that. When you create rules and then your own loopholes to those rules then your word means nothing.

So, I gave you a reason why I called that weirdo psycho stalker poster a whore. Why do you think it is okay to call Melania a whore? What has she done to deserve this title?

Dear HappyJoy and ChrisL
I think there are two different contexts going on here
1. Referring to Melania Trump as a "whore" because she got paid to pose nude in photos that were promoted presumably for that reason. I thought they were mostly artistic but others saw them as for money and/or erotic use. So if those photos are seen as "whoring" oneself for money, that's where I could see that reference applying. That's one scenario, and I can understand both views; some ppl see it as whoring, some people see it as professional art or modeling work and not selling oneself for sex.

2. In the excerpt ChrisL was explaining she was talking dirt back to the person who started that first. Apparently in previous threads. So to be fair, the entire context should be considered. This doesn't seem to be sexualized but namecalling back and forth, so thats a second scenario.

note: I personally don't recommend fighting fire with fire to the point of pouring more gasoline on a grease fire, but other times it takes a bigger bully to stand up to one. I usually don't do well at that, and I prefer to de escalate. But if ChrisL response to another poster attacking her is to go on equal offense as the means of defense, that's a different context from calling MT a "whore"

I don't think it makes much sense to compare (1) and (2). They seem to have occurred for different reasons.
. You know why libs hate Melania Trump so bad ? It's because they figure she's one of them, and that's how they figure they know her. Yes how dare her trashy liberal self try and be the first lady right ?? LOL

Last edited:
Well, you can easily do a search for the word 'whore' and you'll find this little exchange:

You repeatedly called the poster a whore and someone even pointed it out to you. So, I'm not sure what moral high ground you can stand on if someone calls Melania Trump the same thing.

Because, that poster was attacking me and calling me names. Melania has never attacked you or called you names. Get it? Go ahead and call me a "cow" again though or racist or whatever name of the day you may have picked out. :D

PS: I can't believe you actually went and searched for a post of mine where I mentioned the word whore, and that was like 2 years ago to someone who had repeatedly attacked me. :D Good job. You are a real winner.

If you're against people being a called a whore when they aren't then you should stand by that. When you create rules and then your own loopholes to those rules then your word means nothing.

So, I gave you a reason why I called that weirdo psycho stalker poster a whore. Why do you think it is okay to call Melania a whore? What has she done to deserve this title?

Dear HappyJoy and ChrisL
1. Referring to Melania Trump as a "whore" because she got paid to pose nude in photos that were promoted presumably for that reason. I thought they were mostly artistic but others saw them as for money and/or erotic use. So if those photos are seen as "whoring" oneself for money, that's where I could see that reference applying. That's one scenario, and I can understand both views; some ppl see it as whoring, some people see it as professional art or modeling work and not selling oneself for sex.

2. In the excerpt ChrisL was explaining she was talking dirt back to the person who started that first. Apparently in previous threads. So to be fair, the entire context should be considered. This doesn't seem to be sexualized but namecalling back and forth, so thats a second scenario.

note: I personally don't recommend fighting fire with fire to the point of pouring more gasoline on a grease fire, but other times it takes a bigger bully to stand up to one. I usually don't do well at that, and I prefer to de escalate. But if ChrisL response to another poster attacking her is to go on equal offense as the means of defense, that's a different context from calling MT a "whore"

I don't think it makes much sense to compare (1) and (2). They seem to have occurred for different reasons.
. You know why libs hate Melania Trump so bad ? It's because they figure she's one of them, and that's how they figure they know her. Yes how dare her trashy liberal self try and be the first lady right ?? LOL

You think Melania Trump is trashy?

Dear HappyJoy and ChrisL

They hate her because she makes Michelle look like a plow-pulling mule.

Dear HappyJoy and ChrisL

No, they hate her because she is married to Donald Trump and because some of them are apparently trying to "get revenge" for things other people have said about Michelle Obama because THAT is the good kind of people that they are! :D (that last part was sarcasm, of course!)

Not to mention, most of them are just plain hateful anyways. I think they are very envious of people who look or do better than they do. You know, they were the poor picked on minority at school, and they still carry that chip on their shoulders today and try to take it out on everyone who reminds them of their "school bullies." That is what a lot of this is about, I'm sure. People with a LOT of emotional and "hateful" baggage.

It's amazing the entitlement this negro thinks she deserves. I bet the Obama's talked to their servants in the appropriately named White House all the time like this. This is why these type entities should never be put in positions of power.
^ somebody spank the shit out of this cracka
Why don't you try it, you snively little wise ass punk whigger?
Punching one of your socks would hardly be satisfying
Just what I figured... you chicken shit little pussy.

Forum List

Back