Sheila Jackson Lee takes white passengers first class seat

What the heck did she take a pic of her for if not to show who she was and black to boot. What does the picture prove. I do not see a seat no. in the pic do you?
Lee is the one who brought up race. A woman's seat is given away to someone else without her consent, of course she is upset. So then Lee has to accuse the woman of being upset just because the seat was given to an African American woman? Why bring up race at all?
more proof they are so obsessed with race it warps their minds

Well reading about how the right wing dishes out to her, I don't blame her, and if I grew up black in the last 50 years I might just feel the same way.
You're really pathetic.

No you are really pathetic.

What the heck did she take a pic of her for if not to show who she was and black to boot. What does the picture prove. I do not see a seat no. in the pic do you?
Lee is the one who brought up race. A woman's seat is given away to someone else without her consent, of course she is upset. So then Lee has to accuse the woman of being upset just because the seat was given to an African American woman? Why bring up race at all?

Well reading about how the right wing dishes out to her, I don't blame her, and if I grew up black in the last 50 years I might just feel the same way. She is 67 and in a white mans world which Texas seems to be, I can only imagine what hell she has had to put up with.
If everyone is so racist in Texas, how does she keep getting elected?

Well reading about how the right wing dishes out to her, I don't blame her, and if I grew up black in the last 50 years I might just feel the same way. She is 67 and in a white mans world which Texas seems to be, I can only imagine what hell she has had to put up with.
If its so racist in Texas, how does she keep getting elected?

Well I'm sure she is in a black district, as we can be sure no whites are going to vote for her.

Well I'm sure she is in a black district, as we can be sure no whites are going to vote for her.
Of course that isnt true. YOU are the racist.

ahhhhhh--but the blacks voted for Obama who is black
a lot of whites voted for Obama who is black
...they wouldn't vote for Jackson because of her color--but because she is a foul mouthed idiot

Actually I want fact check to check this out, who was the Republican congressman sitting next to this woman who says it happens all the time. I find this story suspicious.
Haven't done it in a while but used to fly out of Washington frequently and all the airlines would kowtow to Congress members and other high ranking government officials. More than once I've joined other passengers cooling our heels at the gate because the flight was being held for one those jackasses who can't get to the airport on time.

They also at one time had free VIP parking for those slugs too and it was right up front, right outside the terminal doors but I'd bet that's gone now and all the freeloaders have cars and drivers, on our dimes.

...they wouldn't vote for Jackson because of her color--but because she is a foul mouthed idiot

She comes from a heavy black district, and by the way Obama is half white.

why would you vote for someone who is not looking out for your best interests/your values/etc?

Why take her picture?

but looks black hahahahhahahahaha
ok--he's not white

Why take her picture?
you always should take pictures for evidence/documentation
big DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU are the racist
blacks are the racists
BLACKS are the ones who vote by RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HERE:
How Groups Voted in 2012 - Roper Center

you just made yourself look foolish

Last edited:

NOTHING gives her the right to treat another human being the way she did. Making excuses for her is shameful.

Bullshit. Whites vote for black candidates all the time.

Why take her picture?
Why not? It shows that she lost her seat. I would too, just to shame her.

He never identified himself as white

What the heck are you talking about?

huh?

C'mon now............the woman is a slob. The stories of the immense amount of food she downs on these flights is stuff of legend.:up:

Her appetite and consumption of food is no ones business.
Yet you guys keep talking about Trump eating McDonald's. Hypocrite.
Which has nothing to do with this thread.
I was responding to a left wing hypocrite. Does it bother you when i make you people look bad? Good.
what people? I was saying that them talking about trump isnt the issue, so in essence I agree with you

Such a woman of the PEOPLE!

'I'm a queen and I demand to be treated like a queen!' How Congresswoman involved in race row on plane was chauffeured a block to Congress and was nearly banished from an airline before
  • Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, a Texas Democrat, has a storied history of bad behavior on planes and in automobiles
  • Previous news reports have captured Jackson Lee berating flight attendants over not getting a seafood meal in first class
  • As well as making her Congressional aides, she sometimes referred to as 'you stupid motherf***er,' drive her one block to work
  • This week the congresswoman suggested a white woman was being a racist when the woman complained after United gave Jackson Lee her first class seat
  • The airline has stated that the woman had canceled this leg of her flight, which was how the congresswoman was able to be upgraded to the passenger's seat
By Nikki Schwab, U.s. Political Reporter and Abigail Miller and Ariel Zilber For Dailymail.com

PUBLISHED: 16:13 EST, 27 December 2017 | UPDATED: 19:50 EST, 27 December 2017

Several decades worth of coverage of Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee suggests she's behaved badly on planes – and on automobiles – before this week's incident.

The latest airplane drama came this week when a United Airlines passenger said she was booted from her first class seat to accommodate the Texas Democrat, who shot back by saying the only reason the woman complained was because Jackson Lee is black.

But previous reports show the House member, who was elected in 1994, has had a history of transportation drama, including berating flight attendants on first class flights and making her Congressional staff drive her one block, while waiting on her for hours and disrupting traffic.

She's been documented calling her employees 'you stupid motherf***er,' while referring to herself as Congressional royalty.

'You don't understand. I am a queen, and I demand to be treated like a queen,' she was quoted saying in 1998, three years into her nearly 23-year tenure on Capitol Hill.

Scroll down for video

478DE78A00000578-5209721-Jackson_Lee_seen_above_giving_a_speech_in_Washington_DC_on_Septe-a-2_1514121704667.jpg

Read more: Sheila Jackson Lee in United row has a history on planes | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Forum List

Back