Sheila Jackson Lee takes white passengers first class seat

Oh well, what else can one expect from those with illusions of grandeur and self importance, and a liberal to boot! figures.

If Trumpflakes didn't have faked stories to wet themselves over, they wouldn't know what to do with themselves.

We can't help the Trumpflakes, as they're addicted to being snowflakes. They will live out their lives as snowflakes, and die as snowflakes.

Such a woman of the PEOPLE!

'I'm a queen and I demand to be treated like a queen!' How Congresswoman involved in race row on plane was chauffeured a block to Congress and was nearly banished from an airline before

• Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, a Texas Democrat, has a storied history of bad behavior on planes and in automobiles
    • Previous news reports have captured Jackson Lee berating flight attendants over not getting a seafood meal in first class
    • As well as making her Congressional aides, she sometimes referred to as 'you stupid motherf***er,' drive her one block to work
    • This week the congresswoman suggested a white woman was being a racist when the woman complained after United gave Jackson Lee her first class seat
    • The airline has stated that the woman had canceled this leg of her flight, which was how the congresswoman was able to be upgraded to the passenger's seat
By Nikki Schwab, U.s. Political Reporter and Abigail Miller and Ariel Zilber For Dailymail.com

PUBLISHED: 16:13 EST, 27 December 2017 | UPDATED: 19:50 EST, 27 December 2017

Several decades worth of coverage of Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee suggests she's behaved badly on planes – and on automobiles – before this week's incident.

The latest airplane drama came this week when a United Airlines passenger said she was booted from her first class seat to accommodate the Texas Democrat, who shot back by saying the only reason the woman complained was because Jackson Lee is black.

But previous reports show the House member, who was elected in 1994, has had a history of transportation drama, including berating flight attendants on first class flights and making her Congressional staff drive her one block, while waiting on her for hours and disrupting traffic.

She's been documented calling her employees 'you stupid motherf***er,' while referring to herself as Congressional royalty.

'You don't understand. I am a queen, and I demand to be treated like a queen,' she was quoted saying in 1998, three years into her nearly 23-year tenure on Capitol Hill.

Scroll down for video

478DE78A00000578-5209721-Jackson_Lee_seen_above_giving_a_speech_in_Washington_DC_on_Septe-a-2_1514121704667.jpg

Read more: Sheila Jackson Lee in United row has a history on planes | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Typical black supremacist bitch masquerading as a “progressive”.

Hell, she would be rejected being Queen of an African Zulu tribe. She suffers from generational entitlement with delusions of grandeur.

Representing your constituents means something different to everyone, I guess.

This woman is a PERFECT example of why we need term limits.

WE DON'T NEED FUCKING "QUEENS" in CONGRESS. WE NEED PUBLIC SERVANTS.

Fuck Sheila Jackson Lee but more importantly..........fuck United Airlines even more. Every time I've flown on that sorry, miserable, incompetent excuse of an airline I've regretted it. Literally, the only good thing I can say about that United aviational disgrace is that I haven't been in a crash. That's all. Their customer service/ambiance is as miserably dreary as their planes' grey-on-navy-blue paint jobs. At least it isn't flying on "false colors," it really is the most miserable airline in this country and their airplanes LOOK it.

Fake quote, fake news, unless otherwise proven.

Google is awesome

About 3,300,000 results (0.37 seconds)

Search Results

Bumped United passenger fires back at Rep. Jackson Lee's racism ...
Fox News-4 hours ago
Sheila Jackson Lee is firing back at the Democratic congresswoman's accusations of racism – while challenging the airline's account of the incident. ... And the congresswoman's response – essentially claiming Simon made a scene because Jackson Lee, as an African-American woman, is an "easy target" ...
Of Course: Sheila Jackson Lee Cries Racism After Kicking a ...
Townhall-6 hours ago

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee stands by allegations of racism in United ...
New York Daily News-Dec 27, 2017

Sheila Jackson Lee's Long History Of Being An Entitled 'Queen'
In-Depth-The Daily Caller-Dec 27, 2017

More turbulence in the friendly skies
Opinion-Washington Times-20 hours ago

REPRESENTATIVE SHEILA JACKSON LEE'S FULL STATEMENT
In-Depth-Daily Mail-22 hours ago

Townhall

Washington Times

New York Daily News

The Daily Caller

KSAT San Antonio

Twitchy

You can count on the black species re-electing that racist bitch. It's not just a few bad apples among blacks. There's not a member of the congressional black caucus worth pissing on if they were on fire.

She is the perfect person to represent the Democrat Party and every regressive un-American.

What the heck did she take a pic of her for if not to show who she was and black to boot. What does the picture prove. I do not see a seat no. in the pic do you?
Lee is the one who brought up race. A woman's seat is given away to someone else without her consent, of course she is upset. So then Lee has to accuse the woman of being upset just because the seat was given to an African American woman? Why bring up race at all?

Because that is the Left's first and last line of defense.

They knee jerk it without consideration.

They are vile assholes like that.

What the heck did she take a pic of her for if not to show who she was and black to boot. What does the picture prove. I do not see a seat no. in the pic do you?
Lee is the one who brought up race. A woman's seat is given away to someone else without her consent, of course she is upset. So then Lee has to accuse the woman of being upset just because the seat was given to an African American woman? Why bring up race at all?

Because that is the Left's first and last line of defense.

They knee jerk it without consideration.

They are vile assholes like that.
good description

In my opinion, it is ironic (hope I'm using this abused adjective correctly) that Ms. Jackson Lee mistreated Ms. Simon, who has spent her life helping people who have been allegedly mistreated.

I think that this incident is an object lesson for young people who are just starting their lives: Be very careful before you become a bleeding heart for any group.

If Trumpflakes didn't have faked stories to wet themselves over, they wouldn't know what to do with themselves.

We can't help the Trumpflakes, as they're addicted to being snowflakes. They will live out their lives as snowflakes, and die as snowflakes.

it's a true story.....it's sad people like you defend this behavior as you cry about white privledge and people who are rich get to do whatever they want........Plus she has a legendary track record of being a complete asshat.....and we all know she's dumb as a box of rocks.....affirmative action at work!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google is awesome

So, in other words, none of you losers could back up the story about Jackson declaring herself a queen. You're just repeating rumors from right wing hacks.

Obviously, the fact that you make up your most vicious stories about blacks and women is ... just a coincidence. It doesn't show anything about how you think. Really it doesn't.

Now, don't you have some other blacks and women to slur? Get cracking, Trumpflakes. The party commands!

Forum List

Back