Sheila Jackson Lee takes white passengers first class seat

Why take the picture then? Shows a black woman sitting in the ? seat of the picture taker. Does the pic show the seat no.? As far as I'd know it just shows a black woman in it sitting in a seat, and a white woman took the picture. WHY the picture.
`
`

I have no idea what you are talking about. I didn't post any pictures. Please extrapolate.

"I serve in Congress with Sheila Jackson Lee. She is the poster-child for the arrogant, "kiss my ring, get me my coffee, I only fly 1st-class," politician. It's got nothing to do with race. Like too many other DC politicians, she thinks she's a god." - Trey Gowdy

"I saw Sheila Jackson-Lee on a domestic flight two years ago. While I was walking back to coach, she was throwing a hissy fit in First Class over why the steward had to gate-check her carry-on. (It was too big to fit in the overhead.) She threw a tantrum worthy of a 3-year-old." - David Martosko

Wasn't Lee the idiot that wanted to see where we left the American flag on Mars?

`
To me, she's just a repulsive human being. Those kind cut across all known gender, racial, cultural and intellectual levels.

What the heck did she take a pic of her for if not to show who she was and black to boot. What does the picture prove. I do not see a seat no. in the pic do you?
Lee is the one who brought up race. A woman's seat is given away to someone else without her consent, of course she is upset. So then Lee has to accuse the woman of being upset just because the seat was given to an African American woman? Why bring up race at all?

maybe it's been said but is she promoting hate/etc by having the names Jackson, and Lee--like the Confederate monuments?? shouldn't she change her name?

Bad enough a representative of the people starts accusing citizens of being racists, then to not apologize when the accusation is proven to be false is another thing.

Being leftist means never having to say I am sorry.

The woman Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee accused of racism is a celebrated photojournalist who helped document human-rights abuses in war-torn Guatemala during the 1980s.

Jean-Marie Simon, whose first-class seat on a United Airlines flight was given to Ms. Jackson Lee, Texas Democrat, lived and worked in Guatemala during the turbulent decade that saw the military seize control of the government in a coup. Hundreds of thousands of Guatemalans were killed or “disappeared” during the conflict.

Now a teacher, Ms. Simon, 63, is the author of “Guatemala: Eternal Spring Eternal Tyranny.” A 2012 blog post on Amnesty International saidMs. Simon donated 1,000 copies of her book to schools and universities in Guatemala “to keep the truth of what happened alive.”

In a tweet Tuesday, Ms. Jackson Lee suggested Ms. Simon was upset about her seat being given away because it was given to an “African-American woman.”

Woman accused of racism by Sheila Jackson Lee is human-rights activist

get
The military coup was the best thing to happen to Guatemala too.

What the heck did she take a pic of her for if not to show who she was and black to boot. What does the picture prove. I do not see a seat no. in the pic do you?
Lee is the one who brought up race. A woman's seat is given away to someone else without her consent, of course she is upset. So then Lee has to accuse the woman of being upset just because the seat was given to an African American woman? Why bring up race at all?
more proof they are so obsessed with race it warps their minds

What did you want her to say, it was the airlines fault and this woman was said to of cancelled her ride. I'm not sure who to believe. Fox was all over it this am, dishing Lee as one who is a terror in the air.
She probably should just have said that, but she chose to use the race card instead, so here we are.

meh.....we all know where this story ultimately ends up. Is there any doubt this woman Lee is slowly offing herself with jelly donuts and buckets of KFC?? Imagine the fun if you were to stand at a boarding gate and tell her, "Shit lady........time to put the fork down!!"

What the heck are you talking about?

huh?

C'mon now............the woman is a slob. The stories of the immense amount of food she downs on these flights is stuff of legend.:up:

Her appetite and consumption of food is no ones business.
Yet you guys keep talking about Trump eating McDonald's. Hypocrite.

meh.....we all know where this story ultimately ends up. Is there any doubt this woman Lee is slowly offing herself with jelly donuts and buckets of KFC?? Imagine the fun if you were to stand at a boarding gate and tell her, "Shit lady........time to put the fork down!!"

huh?

C'mon now............the woman is a slob. The stories of the immense amount of food she downs on these flights is stuff of legend.:up:

Which has nothing to do with this thread.

huh?

Which has nothing to do with this thread.
I was responding to a left wing hypocrite. Does it bother you when i make you people look bad? Good.

Lee took a TEACHERS seat away from her. It should be the other way around where our Congress people give up seats for our teachers. BassAckwards.
I've always said teachers' jobs are more important than even the POTUS
they help form children into adults/etc

Well reading about how the right wing dishes out to her, I don't blame her, and if I grew up black in the last 50 years I might just feel the same way. She is 67 and in a white mans world which Texas seems to be, I can only imagine what hell she has had to put up with.

Well reading about how the right wing dishes out to her, I don't blame her, and if I grew up black in the last 50 years I might just feel the same way.
You're really pathetic.

Forum List

Back