Sheila Jackson Lee takes white passengers first class seat

What the heck did she take a pic of her for if not to show who she was and black to boot. What does the picture prove. I do not see a seat no. in the pic do you?
Hilarious watching you leftards spin and dodge in desperation.
United admitted it, moron.

meh.....we all know where this story ultimately ends up. Is there any doubt this woman Lee is slowly offing herself with jelly donuts and buckets of KFC?? Imagine the fun if you were to stand at a boarding gate and tell her, "Shit lady........time to put the fork down!!"

What the heck are you talking about?

What the heck did she take a pic of her for if not to show who she was and black to boot. What does the picture prove. I do not see a seat no. in the pic do you?

To show who she was and that she was a seat grabber.

Your assumption of racism is just you being a race baiting vile lefty.

Bad enough a representative of the people starts accusing citizens of being racists, then to not apologize when the accusation is proven to be false is another thing.

Being leftist means never having to say I am sorry.

The woman Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee accused of racism is a celebrated photojournalist who helped document human-rights abuses in war-torn Guatemala during the 1980s.

Jean-Marie Simon, whose first-class seat on a United Airlines flight was given to Ms. Jackson Lee, Texas Democrat, lived and worked in Guatemala during the turbulent decade that saw the military seize control of the government in a coup. Hundreds of thousands of Guatemalans were killed or “disappeared” during the conflict.

Now a teacher, Ms. Simon, 63, is the author of “Guatemala: Eternal Spring Eternal Tyranny.” A 2012 blog post on Amnesty International saidMs. Simon donated 1,000 copies of her book to schools and universities in Guatemala “to keep the truth of what happened alive.”

In a tweet Tuesday, Ms. Jackson Lee suggested Ms. Simon was upset about her seat being given away because it was given to an “African-American woman.”

Woman accused of racism by Sheila Jackson Lee is human-rights activist

get

None of that matters. She is a white who made a black, and not only a black, but a black useful to the lefty agenda, look bad.

She gets thrown under the bus.

meh.....we all know where this story ultimately ends up. Is there any doubt this woman Lee is slowly offing herself with jelly donuts and buckets of KFC?? Imagine the fun if you were to stand at a boarding gate and tell her, "Shit lady........time to put the fork down!!"

huh?

C'mon now............the woman is a slob. The stories of the immense amount of food she downs on these flights is stuff of legend.:up:

huh?

C'mon now............the woman is a slob. The stories of the immense amount of food she downs on these flights is stuff of legend.:up:

Her appetite and consumption of food is no ones business.

huh?

No one can comment on her bloated appearance?

What did you want her to say, it was the airlines fault and this woman was said to of cancelled her ride. I'm not sure who to believe. Fox was all over it this am, dishing Lee as one who is a terror in the air.
`
`

The fact that United did this, allegedly without Lee's approval, is a separate issue. Her reaction to this, claiming racism, without one iota of proof or evidence, IS an issue. If nothing else, it shows the arrogance of a totally ignorant person; Jackson Lee,

Why take the picture then? Shows a black woman sitting in the ? seat of the picture taker. Does the pic show the seat no.? As far as I'd know it just shows a black woman in it sitting in a seat, and a white woman took the picture. WHY the picture.

I'll say this.........she cant be on TV enough shouting about "impeachment" and whatever else she perpetually screams about. Those are just the soundbites that freak out real people in America and get them to the voting booths on election day.......and in states that matter in the electoral college.:popcorn:

She took a picture to show who took her seat. She would have taken one of whomever took her seat. The fact she is Black was irrelevant.
When will you stop seeing racism in everything? I know, when you quit being a closet racist yourself. Actually you aren’t a closet racist. You openly express your racism toward Jews.

What did you want her to say, it was the airlines fault and this woman was said to of cancelled her ride. I'm not sure who to believe. Fox was all over it this am, dishing Lee as one who is a terror in the air.
`
`

The fact that United did this, allegedly without Lee's approval, is a separate issue. Her reaction to this, claiming racism, without one iota of proof or evidence, IS an issue. If nothing else, it shows the arrogance of a totally ignorant person; Jackson Lee,

Why take the picture then? Shows a black woman sitting in the ? seat of the picture taker. Does the pic show the seat no.? As far as I'd know it just shows a black woman in it sitting in a seat, and a white woman took the picture. WHY the picture.
It IS a weird picture. She looks like she's dead.

`
`

You realize that is a fringe sentiment concern? 90% of white people see this and say, "Oh Gawd.........not this black victimhood shit again!!" Hyper-PCness is ghey.

Fascinating that after last years election, progressives STILL don't get that identity politics is a huge loser when elections come around.............they've been getting their clocks cleaned at every level......local, state and federal and still push the black victimhood stuff down peoples throats. Of course, I say............go........go!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

huh?

Tell that to the media and Trumps food consumption. Lol, what a hypocrite.

Because, that poster was attacking me and calling me names. Melania has never attacked you or called you names. Get it? Go ahead and call me a "cow" again though or racist or whatever name of the day you may have picked out. :D

PS: I can't believe you actually went and searched for a post of mine where I mentioned the word whore, and that was like 2 years ago to someone who had repeatedly attacked me. :D Good job. You are a real winner.

If you're against people being a called a whore when they aren't then you should stand by that. When you create rules and then your own loopholes to those rules then your word means nothing.

So, I gave you a reason why I called that weirdo psycho stalker poster a whore. Why do you think it is okay to call Melania a whore? What has she done to deserve this title?

Dear HappyJoy and ChrisL
I think there are two different contexts going on here
1. Referring to Melania Trump as a "whore" because she got paid to pose nude in photos that were promoted presumably for that reason. I thought they were mostly artistic but others saw them as for money and/or erotic use. So if those photos are seen as "whoring" oneself for money, that's where I could see that reference applying. That's one scenario, and I can understand both views; some ppl see it as whoring, some people see it as professional art or modeling work and not selling oneself for sex.

2. In the excerpt ChrisL was explaining she was talking dirt back to the person who started that first. Apparently in previous threads. So to be fair, the entire context should be considered. This doesn't seem to be sexualized but namecalling back and forth, so thats a second scenario.

note: I personally don't recommend fighting fire with fire to the point of pouring more gasoline on a grease fire, but other times it takes a bigger bully to stand up to one. I usually don't do well at that, and I prefer to de escalate. But if ChrisL response to another poster attacking her is to go on equal offense as the means of defense, that's a different context from calling MT a "whore"

I don't think it makes much sense to compare (1) and (2). They seem to have occurred for different reasons.

I don't think Melania Trump or the poster that ChrisL was having a beef with are whores. Chris however pointed out that calling Melania a whore is wrong because she doesn't sell sex for money. However, neither does the poster she called a whore in the first place, she's a hypocrite on this.

Oh shut the hell up. I was in an argument with a poster who was also doing name calling. You and people like you are just rotten people. There's the difference.

Excuses, excuses.

Forum List

Back