Sheila Jackson Lee takes white passengers first class seat

Cut the crap that you don't even care if you're posts are true? :badgrin: You're a well of credibility.

I guess I have to be blunt here and tell you that I don't care. :D I'm only here to have fun.

Obviously you don't care.

That's what I said! Good grief, you liberals have all been beaten with a stupid stick!

I bet you think liberals are a bunch of liars too. How ironic.

Leftards are fuckin' stupid........seriously.......their leaders are a reflection of those that voted in these idiots to represent their interests....no doubt about that or deflection will suffice...it simply "is".

Now there's a terrifying thought.
There's a large group of people that are actually dumber than Sheila and they are allowed to walk the streets with us.

Oh, how silly. I know what it is. It's because she married Donald Trump! As far as I know, she hasn't cheated, so there is absolutely no reason to refer to her as a slut or a whore.
Jeff Foxworthy: OK, Miss Jackson, for 5000 points, what is the primary language spoken in the country of Asia?
Shelia:,,,uhm,,,ahh,,China?,,I thought China was a continent,
Jeff:,,no Miss Jackson, China is a country in Asia.,,,,,Shelia: Asia? wheres that?
Jeff: Asia is a continent next to Europe,,,now, can you answer the question Miss Jackson?,,what is the primary language spoken in China?,,,,,Shelia: OK, the primary language spoken in China?,,uhm, Im gonna have to say,,,"Korean" ???

I agree with those members who feel that Ms. Jackson Lee's behavior has nothing to do with her ethnicity.

People in elected positions often forget that they are there to serve us, not themselves.

Many officials (both past and present) forget that they are supposed to be the servants of the people.

(I shan't name her, but I have read that one past high official always flew in a private jet and she made sure that it was always stocked with her favorite food items and drinks. That is not my idea of a "servant.")

Shelia Jackson Lee is a piece of sorry ass idiot shit, as are all Democrats, especially the entitlement Big Important Negroes.

However, Democrats are not the only ones..

Back in the 1990s I went to DC on business. I lived in Washington State at the time. On my return flight I had booked a first class ticket. I had to go through Salt Lake City.

When I got to check in I was told that my seat had been changed to the cattle car section. It seems that the Governor of Utah and his entire entourage wanted to take over first class so I was bumped. They were Republicans.

I am still pissed about it.

Oh, how silly. I know what it is. It's because she married Donald Trump! As far as I know, she hasn't cheated, so there is absolutely no reason to refer to her as a slut or a whore.
Jeff Foxworthy: OK, Miss Jackson, for 5000 points, what is the primary language spoken in the country of Asia?
Shelia:,,,uhm,,,ahh,,China?,,I thought China was a continent,
Jeff:,,no Miss Jackson, China is a country in Asia.,,,,,Shelia: Asia? wheres that?
Jeff: Asia is a continent next to Europe,,,now, can you answer the question Miss Jackson?,,what is the primary language spoken in China?,,,,,Shelia: OK, the primary language spoken in China?,,uhm, Im gonna have to say,,,"Korean" ???
OK miss Jackson.next question.now this one is gonna be a bit more complex than the last one.you may get a brain pphhaart trying to answer this one..here we go.....for 3000 points...what state lies North of South Dakota? Shelia:.....huh?.....south Dakota?..that's a state? In what country?

I guess I have to be blunt here and tell you that I don't care. :D I'm only here to have fun.

That's what I said! Good grief, you liberals have all been beaten with a stupid stick!

Leftards are fuckin' stupid........seriously.......their leaders are a reflection of those that voted in these idiots to represent their interests....no doubt about that or deflection will suffice...it simply "is".

There's a large group of people that are actually dumber than Sheila and they are allowed to walk the streets with us.

Funny thing is you're telling the rube who falls for every conspiracy theory under the sun this. :badgrin:

Funny thing is you're telling the rube who falls for every conspiracy theory under the sun this. :badgrin:

It's no conspiracy that sheila is about as smart as your average chimp.

Nah, she's at least twice as smart as you.

i think we really need to have maxine and shelia take these 3rd grade level basic knowledge tests, and if they fail, they must retire

You have a strange way of judging intelligence .....

Last edited:
i think we really need to have maxine and shelia take these 3rd grade level basic knowledge tests, and if they fail, they must retire

Throw Hank "Guam might tip over and capsize" Johnson in there you have a deal.

You have a strange way judging intelligence .....

Not really, I just have a really low opinion of yours.

You have a strange way judging intelligence .....

Not really, I just have a really low opinion of yours.

I wouldnt want it any other way.

imageedit_1725_9776695482.jpg

TruePundit?

:laugh: :laugh2::lmao:

And they made it up of course.

But you're right Steve, "those types" (damn uppity negroes) need to stay on the plantation!

Forum List

Back