Sheila Jackson Lee takes white passengers first class seat

Of course! They must be. No way can all three of them be that stupid. She just puts on a cowboy hat to change up her appearance, still the same stupid though.

Yeah, I get it. You can't tell black people apart and you're more interested in 'having fun' than actually posting factually. What more is there to say?

Nobody cares what you think or feel. :D You are just a stranger on the internet, nothing more than that, so don't step out of your realm with me, pal.

I would think you would care about not willingly or not caring what you post is the truth or not. You're just as much a stranger here as anyone else.

Step out of my realm? :badgrin: So dramatic, lady.

Yes, thinking that any of your opinions would matter at all to me is stepping out of your realm. You are a nobody. You and your opinions have no effect on anything at all. Think about it. ;)

Sure, of course you didn't totally reply back to every one of my posts or anything. You're not fooling anyone. I'll give you the last post.

Bow out, punkinpuss....ChrisL bitchslapped you into next week.

Yeah, I get it. You can't tell black people apart and you're more interested in 'having fun' than actually posting factually. What more is there to say?

Nobody cares what you think or feel. :D You are just a stranger on the internet, nothing more than that, so don't step out of your realm with me, pal.

I would think you would care about not willingly or not caring what you post is the truth or not. You're just as much a stranger here as anyone else.

Yes, thinking that any of your opinions would matter at all to me is stepping out of your realm. You are a nobody. You and your opinions have no effect on anything at all. Think about it. ;)

Sure, of course you didn't totally reply back to every one of my posts or anything. You're not fooling anyone. I'll give you the last post.

Actually it was going way off topic, princess.

You just RUINED it again. Now, I am getting the last post like you said. :)

Actually it was going way off topic, princess.[/QUOT

You got your ass kicked.......

Just to be clear, I wasn't replying to you, I was replying to Dale, on the topic we were discussing with each other you have the last word.

Actually it was going way off topic, princess.[/QUOT

You got your ass kicked.......

Seriously, learn how to post.

Just to be clear, I wasn't replying to you, I was replying to Dale, on the topic we were discussing with each other you have the last word.

Well, to be technical, you said I could have the LAST POST. If you keep posting, then I am not getting the last post. :D

You got your ass kicked........ChrisL smacked you into next week......

Well, to be technical, you said I could have the LAST POST. If you keep posting, then I am not getting the last post. :D

Good point, I stand corrected, you have the last word on whatever we were talking about. I believe you left at boobs flaying around on European and South American beaches, whatever that was about.

You got your ass kicked........ChrisL smacked you into next week......

It only took you two posts to spit that out too. (snicker)

Good point, I stand corrected, you have the last word on whatever we were talking about. I believe you left at boobs flaying around on European and South American beaches, whatever that was about.

That wasn't meant for this thread. I posted that accidentally to people who were calling Melania a whore for posing for nude photo shoots as a MODEL. Lol.

I think Sheila Jackson, Maxine Waters and the other dummy must all be the same person! It can't be that there are 3 of them that are all so dumb!!! :ack-1: Who would vote for these jackasses?

You probably did think they were the same person.

Of course! They must be. No way can all three of them be that stupid. She just puts on a cowboy hat to change up her appearance, still the same stupid though.

I'm not sure exactly how this meme fits in here but I like it. ;)

upload_2017-12-26_21-50-20.png

That wasn't meant for this thread. I posted that accidentally to people who were calling Melania a whore for posing for nude photo shoots as a MODEL. Lol.

Hey, something we agree on. I don't think Melania should be called a whore. However, if you're going to be upset about women on beaches with breasts exposed then maybe you shouldn't be the person defending the current first lady. You know, so that someone doesn't point out the hypocrisy.

Hey, something we agree on. I don't think Melania should be called a whore. However, if you're going to be upset about women on beaches with breasts exposed then maybe you shouldn't be the person defending the current first lady. You know, so that someone doesn't point out the hypocrisy.

That was sarcasm. In other words, why are you so bothered by Melania posing for a nude photo shoot and feel the NEED to call her a slut and a whore, but you wouldn't DARE to open your big mouth about those women on the beach showing off their boobies! Lol!

That was sarcasm. In other words, why are you so bothered by Melania posing for a nude photo shoot and feel the NEED to call her a slut and a whore, but you wouldn't DARE to open your big mouth about those women on the beach showing off their boobies! Lol!

Ok, I agree with that.

However, you've called people on this board a whore, told them to shut their whore mouth and what not. So, why are you so privileged to decide who is a whore and who isn't?

Ok, I agree with that.

However, you've called people on this board a whore, told them to shut their whore mouth and what not. So, why are you so privileged to decide who is a whore and who isn't?

Who have I called a whore? I told you to shut your cow mouth. That was after you called me a cow! You are on team cow, the udder team!

Ok, I agree with that.

Who have I called a whore? I told you to shut your cow mouth. That was after you called me a cow! You are on team cow, the udder team!

Well, you can easily do a search for the word 'whore' and you'll find this little exchange:

Have trouble reading, huh? Oh, now I see what your problem is. :D Try taking some reading classes, or get some glasses.

You just called me a whore who can't see or read, and you profess to be knowledgeable?

Apparently you cannot see or read, and you are a dumb whore. Lol.

Have trouble reading, huh? Oh, now I see what your problem is. :D Try taking some reading classes, or get some glasses.

You just called me a whore who can't see or read, and you profess to be knowledgeable?

Dear ChrisL for someone who protests sexist language targeting and abusing women, why are you stooping to that here? Are you being sarcastic or ironic, trying to use someone's own language against them? In this case if you called the other person whore first then did you start t hi s? Please, if you are going to refer to a whore such as a political sellout, then make sure the context is clear. Or it sounds like gratuitous language or ad hominem attack against someone personally to hurt their feelings. This isn't considered "nice" where did THAT come from?

Because, that poster is a psycho stalker.

You repeatedly called the poster a whore and someone even pointed it out to you. So, I'm not sure what moral high ground you can stand on if someone calls Melania Trump the same thing.

Ok, I agree with that.

Well, you can easily do a search for the word 'whore' and you'll find this little exchange:

Dear ChrisL for someone who protests sexist language targeting and abusing women, why are you stooping to that here? Are you being sarcastic or ironic, trying to use someone's own language against them? In this case if you called the other person whore first then did you start t hi s? Please, if you are going to refer to a whore such as a political sellout, then make sure the context is clear. Or it sounds like gratuitous language or ad hominem attack against someone personally to hurt their feelings. This isn't considered "nice" where did THAT come from?

You repeatedly called the poster a whore and someone even pointed it out to you. So, I'm not sure what moral high ground you can stand on if someone calls Melania Trump the same thing.

Because, that poster was attacking me and calling me names. Melania has never attacked you or called you names. Get it? Go ahead and call me a "cow" again though or racist or whatever name of the day you may have picked out. :D

PS: I can't believe you actually went and searched for a post of mine where I mentioned the word whore, and that was like 2 years ago to someone who had repeatedly attacked me. :D Good job. You are a real winner.

Ok, I agree with that.

Seriously ineffective is what you really are. Lol! You keep trying though, so kudos for that much!

Forum List

Back