Sheila Jackson Lee takes white passengers first class seat

Why would you not ensure you aren't spreading untruths? If you don't know the answer to that then I can't help you.

Awwww. :crybaby: Cut the crap. Lol.

Cut the crap that you don't even care if you're posts are true? :badgrin: You're a well of credibility.

I guess I have to be blunt here and tell you that I don't care. :D I'm only here to have fun.

Obviously you don't care.

That's what I said! Good grief, you liberals have all been beaten with a stupid stick!

I bet you think liberals are a bunch of liars too. How ironic.

is shelia also wearing James Browns wigs?

Probably! And Garth Brooks' cowboy hats! :lol:

hat.jpeg

Cut the crap that you don't even care if you're posts are true? :badgrin: You're a well of credibility.

I guess I have to be blunt here and tell you that I don't care. :D I'm only here to have fun.

That's what I said! Good grief, you liberals have all been beaten with a stupid stick!

Go take a long walk off a short pier and do everyone a favor. :D You liberals are just . . . all around sucky to be around.

It's amazing the entitlement this negro thinks she deserves. I bet the Obama's talked to their servants in the appropriately named White House all the time like this. This is why these type entities should never be put in positions of power.

"Don't you know who I am? I'm Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee. Where is my seafood meal?" – True Pundit

So your saying "she's just watchin the sea food meals go round and round? and she'd really like a piece of sole? ...no longer bitting on the meat by the pound, she just had to watch it go?" (sea food is no good unless you squeeze a little Lennon on it ) :badgrin:

I really like the visual, but 1998?? This is really old news if it's evenn true. I'm no Sheila J. Lee fan but it smells kind of like a fake story to me

hat.jpeg

Do all black women look the same to you? :badgrin:

Some of them. And these ones all act the same and all have the same IQ of 1. :D There really is no difference between one and the next.

frederica-600-x-337.jpg

Frederica_Wilson_Dont_Mistake_For_Maxine_Waters.jpg

That's because you're kind of a racist cow.

I'm sure you look more like a cow than me! ROFL! :D

hat.jpeg

Some of them. And these ones all act the same and all have the same IQ of 1. :D There really is no difference between one and the next.

frederica-600-x-337.jpg

Go ahead. Post a picture of your big fat doughy lazy liberal body. :D We will compare.

hat.jpeg

frederica-600-x-337.jpg

Looks have nothing to do with it.

hat.jpeg

frederica-600-x-337.jpg

I'm sure you smell of patchouli oil and old musty dreadlocks. :D

hat.jpeg

frederica-600-x-337.jpg

Looks have nothing to do with it.

Sure they do, you big fat cow. :D

hat.jpeg

frederica-600-x-337.jpg

Go ahead. Post a picture of your big fat doughy lazy liberal body. :D We will compare.

Apparently I hit a nerve. I guess it's OK to make fun of the looks of a someone else but when you think it's brought around to yours you get defensive.

Let's be honest (even though you already admitted your're not) you thought those last couple of pics were of Sheila Jackson Lee, didn't you?

hat.jpeg

frederica-600-x-337.jpg

Apparently I hit a nerve. I guess it's OK to make fun of the looks of a someone else but when you think it's brought around to yours you get defensive.

Let's be honest (even though you already admitted your're not) you thought those last couple of pics were of Sheila Jackson Lee, didn't you?

You are the one who started calling me a cow, no? :D Looks like the memes hit you in the liberal crybaby nerve.

hat.jpeg

frederica-600-x-337.jpg

Sure, because you have to put everyone in a nice orderly box.

Leftards are fuckin' stupid........seriously.......their leaders are a reflection of those that voted in these idiots to represent their interests....no doubt about that or deflection will suffice...it simply "is".

Is there a snowflake nerve? I think there is. :lol: I have to find some more memes!

hat.jpeg

frederica-600-x-337.jpg

Sure, because you have to put everyone in a nice orderly box.

Yours would be the garbage bin! :D Lol!

hat.jpeg

frederica-600-x-337.jpg

pleease stop. I don't want to think of that

Forum List

Back