Sheila Jackson Lee takes white passengers first class seat

pYpT951.jpg

I'm not a big fan of Sheila Jackson Lee, but at least don't fall for internet rumors that are obviously not true.

Listen to the video at about 55 seconds, she doesn't say what is in your idiotic meme.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Maybe do some research and stick to the truth.

I'm not a big fan of Sheila Jackson Lee, but at least don't fall for internet rumors that are obviously not true.

Listen to the video at about 55 seconds, she doesn't say what is in your idiotic meme.

I don't make the memes. Besides that, she has said PLENTY of other stupid things, and she IS stupid. Obviously.

I don't make the memes. Besides that, she has said PLENTY of other stupid things, and she IS stupid. Obviously.

I know you don't make them, that would require effort on your part, you just don't bother to check if they are true or not.

I know you don't make them, that would require effort on your part, you just don't bother to check if they are true or not.

Why would I? I'm having fun, just one more thing to add to the list that liberals don't GET.

Why would I? I'm having fun, just one more thing to add to the list that liberals don't GET.

Why would you not ensure you aren't spreading untruths? If you don't know the answer to that then I can't help you.

Why would you not ensure you aren't spreading untruths? If you don't know the answer to that then I can't help you.

Awwww. :crybaby: Cut the crap. Lol.

Cut the crap that you don't even care if you're posts are true? :badgrin: You're a well of credibility.

Cut the crap that you don't even care if you're posts are true? :badgrin: You're a well of credibility.

I guess I have to be blunt here and tell you that I don't care. :D I'm only here to have fun.

I guess I have to be blunt here and tell you that I don't care. :D I'm only here to have fun.

Obviously you don't care.

Obviously you don't care.

That's what I said! Good grief, you liberals have all been beaten with a stupid stick!

Forum List

Back