Sheila Jackson Lee takes white passengers first class seat

Jean-Marie Simon
16 hours ago
I have no wish to prolong this incident and its aftermath. However, the AP and the NY Post inaccurately reported that United has apologized. I have received NO written apology from United: a representative at a call center, responding to a complaint form that I filled out online, personally apologized. And the $500 voucher I received was issued at the gate just before I boarded, just after United had cancelled my ticket. It was United's idea of compensation for having bumped me from my seat and the gate agent gave me an ultimatum: take the voucher and get on the plane or find another flight.

This is the passenger and her version! I believe her. If she had actually cancelled her flight UA would never have apologized or offered her a 500. Compensation. They fucked over her is what they did.

Jackson can do whatever she wants..........look at the people she represents in her district.......the combined IQ of a handball.:up:

It's amazing the entitlement this negro thinks she deserves. I bet the Obama's talked to their servants in the appropriately named White House all the time like this. This is why these type entities should never be put in positions of power.

"Don't you know who I am? I'm Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee. Where is my seafood meal?" – True Pundit

I agree with Clinton.....a few years ago she would have fetched us our coffee. I would never take any orders from that fat baboon

I wouldn't be surprised if that flight attendant spit in her seafood meal. :biggrin:

BTW: The middle and last names she's wearing came from Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee: Two Confederates. :laugh:

Say, who pays for this bitch to fly first class? If we taxpayers pay a dime, then drain the fucking swamp. That applies to all public servants.

if it was Maxine Waters, I would of fought her for my seat,,we go at it, who ever gets pinned,,,1 2 3,,,,gets the seat!!

Wow.

A real representative of the people. Her constituents must be so proud of her.

She clearly puts herself above anyone else. That’s not what public service is about.

wasnt it the genius Sheila who said that our fathers signed the constitution of the emancupation 400 years ago?

Wow.

A real representative of the people. Her constituents must be so proud of her.

She clearly puts herself above anyone else. That’s not what public service is about.

She is a representative of her Democratic constituents. Her entire job is to see how many entitlements she can get for them, at the expense of those who actually work and pay taxes.

And to vote against any legislation the Republicans try to pass.

sheilajacksonleefreeatlast.jpg

Every time I get pulled over I always have to say to the cop..."do you know who I am?" I wonder if Shelia also tries to pull that stunt

wasnt it the genius Sheila who said that our fathers signed the constitution of the emancupation 400 years ago?

She said “Maybe I should offer a good thanks to the distinguished members of the majority, the Republicans, my chairman and others, for giving us an opportunity to have a deliberative constitutional discussion that reinforces the sanctity of this nation and how well it is that we have lasted some 400 years, operating under a constitution that clearly defines what is constitutional and what is not.”

She also said “I stand here as a freed slave because this Congress came together.”

I swear, that woman is a bonafide idiot. Look at some of the hilarious things she's said:

Sheila Jackson Lee Quotes - DumbocratQuotes.com

She said “Maybe I should offer a good thanks to the distinguished members of the majority, the Republicans, my chairman and others, for giving us an opportunity to have a deliberative constitutional discussion that reinforces the sanctity of this nation and how well it is that we have lasted some 400 years, operating under a constitution that clearly defines what is constitutional and what is not.”

She also said “I stand here as a freed slave because this Congress came together.”

I swear, that woman is a bonafide idiot. Look at some of the hilarious things she's said:

Sheila Jackson Lee Quotes - DumbocratQuotes.com
She is proof that..."people are stupid"

It's amazing the entitlement this negro thinks she deserves. I bet the Obama's talked to their servants in the appropriately named White House all the time like this. This is why these type entities should never be put in positions of power.
^ somebody spank the shit out of this cracka
Why don't you try it, you snively little wise ass punk whigger?

Forum List

Back