Sheila Jackson Lee takes white passengers first class seat

Before anybody reads on, I want you to imagine a reverse role here: the passenger is a black customer who was booted out of first class so a white Republican Congress person could have her seat.

An airline spokeswoman said Monday that its internal systems show the passenger, Jean-Marie Simon, canceled her Dec. 18 seat from Houston to Washington, D.C. after a weather delay.

Simon took to Facebook late Monday night to say that she did not receive an apology from United. She said the $500 travel voucher she received was issued at the gate as compensation for bumping her from her seat. She said the gate agent gave her an ultimatum to “take the voucher and get on the plane or find another flight.”

Simon denies that she canceled the flight. She was given a seat in Economy Plus on the flight, and told the Houston Chronicle she saw Jackson Lee sitting in the seat that was assigned to her.

Jackson Lee posted a statement on Facebook.

“Unfortunately, it looks like the Grinch is trying to steal the spirit of the holiday,” Lee Jackson said in a statement. “Since this was not any fault of mine, the way the individual continued to act appeared to be, upon reflection, because I was an African American woman, seemingly an easy target along with the African American flight attendant who was very, very nice. This saddens me, especially at this time of year given all of the things we have to work on to help people.”

Passenger denies getting apology after airline gives her seat to congresswoman

So first this pig takes a passengers seat, then makes it a race/ political issue. Isn't this so typical of Democrat politics that many of us are sick of? And how big of a story would this be if the situation were reversed?

I can understand the possibility of Lee not knowing the airline kicked another person out to give her the seat, but after learning of the problem, shouldn't she have at least offered the passenger her seat back? Instead, she goes on to say how it was not her fault.

My understanding is that airlines routinely overbook.

It is not surprising that a Congresswoman was NOT the one bumped.

That was not her fault but the airline's.

That she made it racial, is her fault, and she is a race baiting piece of shit.

But we all knew that already.

Well we always hear how the Democrat leaders are for the little people. True, she may not have not known somebody was kicked out of the seat she had, but to not offer the seat back and instead, try to make the customer look like a racist is beyond being a lowlife---even for a Democrat.

Truthfully, if the airline ovebooked, I don't blame her for taking the seat.

But, calling the person bumped a racist for being unhappy about being bumped?

Sheila Lee is a race baiting asshole and a piece of shit.

Exactly. Where is this white privilege I hear so much about?

Before anybody reads on, I want you to imagine a reverse role here: the passenger is a black customer who was booted out of first class so a white Republican Congress person could have her seat.

An airline spokeswoman said Monday that its internal systems show the passenger, Jean-Marie Simon, canceled her Dec. 18 seat from Houston to Washington, D.C. after a weather delay.

Simon took to Facebook late Monday night to say that she did not receive an apology from United. She said the $500 travel voucher she received was issued at the gate as compensation for bumping her from her seat. She said the gate agent gave her an ultimatum to “take the voucher and get on the plane or find another flight.”

Simon denies that she canceled the flight. She was given a seat in Economy Plus on the flight, and told the Houston Chronicle she saw Jackson Lee sitting in the seat that was assigned to her.

“Unfortunately, it looks like the Grinch is trying to steal the spirit of the holiday,” Lee Jackson said in a statement. “Since this was not any fault of mine, the way the individual continued to act appeared to be, upon reflection, because I was an African American woman, seemingly an easy target along with the African American flight attendant who was very, very nice. This saddens me, especially at this time of year given all of the things we have to work on to help people.”

So first this pig takes a passengers seat, then makes it a race/ political issue. Isn't this so typical of Democrat politics that many of us are sick of? And how big of a story would this be if the situation were reversed?

I can understand the possibility of Lee not knowing the airline kicked another person out to give her the seat, but after learning of the problem, shouldn't she have at least offered the passenger her seat back? Instead, she goes on to say how it was not her fault.

This is soooo weird....another entitled Black with a hardcore case of Niggitus.

Captain Obvious wants to know ....

WHAT THE FUCK IS A CREATURE OF A CONGRESS THAT HAS LOWER APPROVAL RATINGS THAN CANCER DOING IN FIRST CLASS?

Congress Critters should be forced to sit in the baggage compartment until they can get their shit together.

Well we always hear how the Democrat leaders are for the little people. True, she may not have not known somebody was kicked out of the seat she had, but to not offer the seat back and instead, try to make the customer look like a racist is beyond being a lowlife---even for a Democrat.

Revealed once again to be complete bullshit.

Revealed once again to be complete bullshit.

And the best part was her Tweet:

"Last Monday, I arrived at the airport to catch my flight to Washington to continue my fight to get Hurricane Harvey funds back to Texas and other hard hit areas, along with funding of the Children’s Health Insurance Program and of course, trying to stop a tax bill that was going to cause millions of Americans to lose their health insurance."

:boohoo:

Oh, so that makes your arrogance excusable. You were bravely taking funds back to Texas and trying to stop Americans from losing their health insurance. My, my, what hero she is.

FYI- third thread on this...

Good. People should know about this crap.

Elite liberal scum using her privilege as an elected official for her personal gain.

How very liberal.
You have no idea that she did that colonel.

The airlines said they have electronic records that show this customer cancelled her flight seat when the flight was delayed for a few hours...they should be able to put the this forward?

Why fly at all, when you can drive.

Avoid surly FAA agents, even surlier flight attendants, be your own boss, and be in control of your luggage at all times.

Instead of flying on the bumpy air currents, drive on the beautiful and smooth interstate highways, without the rude interruptions of traffic lights, anywhere from Seattle to Miami, from Boston to St. Diego, from Los Angeles to New York and from Chicago to Houston.

Your own comfort and freedom more than makes up for a loss of a day or two in time.

Not to mention that you have a good chance of avoiding racist pigs like Sheila Jackson Lee.

And the black bitch immediately makes it about RACE even though that is EXACTLY what she used to bump a WHITE woman out of her PAID FOR SEAT.

That's what QUEEN SHEILA'S ENTIRE CAREER has been built on... RACE BAITING... what a truly rancid piece of black RACIST SHIT.

She couldn't show her DEEP HATE for WHITE PEOPLE more if she TRIED. Texans must be out of their fucking minds to elect a filthy racist POS like her.
this is how the hypocrites do it--and the MSM--when it really is about race or a black kills/etc a white--no mention of race
when race has NOTHING to do with it--they mention race:--perfect examples:
WHITE cop SHOOTS BLACK man--race has nothing to do with it--why put it in there??
There's no such thing as the MAIN STREAM MEDIA.

We all know damn well it's nothing more than the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING.

Hell yeah! The Democratic Party owns everything!

Salute!

Ah, can anyone know the depths of the plight of being white in a Merica.

The point is valid. The woman was unhappy about being bumped and got called a racist.

That's bullshit.

Do you agree it is bullshit?

I agree this whole thread is bullshit.

By getting bumped from first class, this white women stood no chance of being groped by our president.

She should be posting that the airline did her a solid.

Ah, can anyone know the depths of the plight of being white in a Merica.

The point is valid. The woman was unhappy about being bumped and got called a racist.

That's bullshit.

Do you agree it is bullshit?

I agree this whole thread is bullshit.

By getting bumped from first class, this white women stood no chance of being groped by our president.

She should be posting that the airline did her a solid.

I asked a simple question, and you felt you had to dodge it.

Think about that.

What other Truth do you have to ignore to hold your current world view?

You know, this tactic has never worked...everyone still knows you are racist....

The woman was unhappy to be bumped and said so on social media.

Lee accused the woman of being racist with no justification for her slander.

That makes her the bad guy.

What part of this do you disagree with?

And they give the woman a $500 travel voucher. WTF would she want to fly on United again after they did that? How about a REAL settlement. How about a million dollars?

Airlines bump people all the time.

What they need to do is stop overselling flights.
Sure. If she were a white congresswoman and passenger was black...you and CNN would scream “racism “ at the top of your whining, liberal, lungs.

And they give the woman a $500 travel voucher. WTF would she want to fly on United again after they did that? How about a REAL settlement. How about a million dollars?

Airlines bump people all the time.

What they need to do is stop overselling flights.
Sure. If she were a white congresswoman and passenger was black...you and CNN would scream “racism “ at the top of your whining, liberal, lungs.
exactly

FYI- third thread on this...

Good. People should know about this crap.

Elite liberal scum using her privilege as an elected official for her personal gain.

How very liberal.
You have no idea that she did that colonel.

The airlines said they have electronic records that show this customer cancelled her flight seat when the flight was delayed for a few hours...they should be able to put the this forward?

So you believe this woman canceled her flight, then took the trip to the airport, went through TSA, waited Lord knows how long, only to be refused to board first class which she knew would happen?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back