Sheila Jackson Lee takes white passengers first class seat

pYpT951.jpg

i thought the leading cause of murder was whenever two people got into brutal fights at wal mart over any last sale item that was reduced to 19.99, ive had my share, but being I am 6 ft, 190 pounds of muscle, I always won those epic battles.

Wow.

A real representative of the people. Her constituents must be so proud of her.

She clearly puts herself above anyone else. That’s not what public service is about.

She is a representative of her Democratic constituents. Her entire job is to see how many entitlements she can get for them, at the expense of those who actually work and pay taxes.

And to vote against any legislation the Republicans try to pass.
sometimes I wonder if shelia was hit by sniper fire in her younger years. she sure is showing the long term affects

Wow.

She clearly puts herself above anyone else. That’s not what public service is about.

She is a representative of her Democratic constituents. Her entire job is to see how many entitlements she can get for them, at the expense of those who actually work and pay taxes.

sometimes I wonder if shelia was hit by sniper fire in her younger years. she sure is showing the long term affects

She was hit with a stupid stick.

Wow.

They shot at her but missed. They did however shit at her and hit.

Wow.

Poor stick probably got a concussion.

Wow.

or hit by one of those tiny meteor pebbles right between the eyes

Wow.

or hit by one of those tiny meteor pebbles right between the eyes

It was the republicans and one of the diseases they made up called "stupid syndrome." :D

It's amazing the entitlement this negro thinks she deserves. I bet the Obama's talked to their servants in the appropriately named White House all the time like this. This is why these type entities should never be put in positions of power.
^ somebody spank the shit out of this cracka
Why don't you try it, you snively little wise ass punk whigger?
Punching one of your socks would hardly be satisfying

Forum List

Back