Sheila Jackson Lee takes white passengers first class seat

Well, Ms. Lee is an idiot and a racist piece of shit.

That said, how does a teacher afford to fly first class???

Saving money, and she said he was a gold member, she must fly a lot.

And they give the woman a $500 travel voucher. WTF would she want to fly on United again after they did that? How about a REAL settlement. How about a million dollars?

The woman losing her seat aside, who paid for SLJ's first class ticket? Be one thing if we the taxpayer were paying for airfare, but it should be COACH and if they want to upgrade, let them pay the difference.

Can this airline do anything right?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I do appreciate them letting me know what it is that I have not missed out on since 1991. I haven't been on a plane since then.

Perhaps Congresswoman Lee might want to fly to Saigon, South Vietnam. Lol.

United Airlines has apologized for giving preferential treatment to the racist Congresswoman Sheila “The Screamer” Jackson-Lee. Average citizens must bow down to the nut-job Lee.
United apologizes to passenger who says US Rep took her seat
If she`s a racist does that justify your own racism?
Am I a member of Congress that stole a seat on a flight from someone, and then called them racist? Have I made a career in Congress playing the race card?

And they give the woman a $500 travel voucher. WTF would she want to fly on United again after they did that? How about a REAL settlement. How about a million dollars?

Airlines bump people all the time.

What they need to do is stop overselling flights.

United is pitiful. Most uncomfortable seats of any airline I've ever flown. And my baggage always comes off the carousel with brand new dents and scuff-marks that weren't there when I checked in. What do they do, hurl it overhand into the cargo hatch?

Before anybody reads on, I want you to imagine a reverse role here: the passenger is a black customer who was booted out of first class so a white Republican Congress person could have her seat.

An airline spokeswoman said Monday that its internal systems show the passenger, Jean-Marie Simon, canceled her Dec. 18 seat from Houston to Washington, D.C. after a weather delay.

Simon took to Facebook late Monday night to say that she did not receive an apology from United. She said the $500 travel voucher she received was issued at the gate as compensation for bumping her from her seat. She said the gate agent gave her an ultimatum to “take the voucher and get on the plane or find another flight.”

Simon denies that she canceled the flight. She was given a seat in Economy Plus on the flight, and told the Houston Chronicle she saw Jackson Lee sitting in the seat that was assigned to her.

Jackson Lee posted a statement on Facebook.

“Unfortunately, it looks like the Grinch is trying to steal the spirit of the holiday,” Lee Jackson said in a statement. “Since this was not any fault of mine, the way the individual continued to act appeared to be, upon reflection, because I was an African American woman, seemingly an easy target along with the African American flight attendant who was very, very nice. This saddens me, especially at this time of year given all of the things we have to work on to help people.”

Passenger denies getting apology after airline gives her seat to congresswoman

So first this pig takes a passengers seat, then makes it a race/ political issue. Isn't this so typical of Democrat politics that many of us are sick of? And how big of a story would this be if the situation were reversed?

I can understand the possibility of Lee not knowing the airline kicked another person out to give her the seat, but after learning of the problem, shouldn't she have at least offered the passenger her seat back? Instead, she goes on to say how it was not her fault.

Before anybody reads on, I want you to imagine a reverse role here: the passenger is a black customer who was booted out of first class so a white Republican Congress person could have her seat.

An airline spokeswoman said Monday that its internal systems show the passenger, Jean-Marie Simon, canceled her Dec. 18 seat from Houston to Washington, D.C. after a weather delay.

Simon took to Facebook late Monday night to say that she did not receive an apology from United. She said the $500 travel voucher she received was issued at the gate as compensation for bumping her from her seat. She said the gate agent gave her an ultimatum to “take the voucher and get on the plane or find another flight.”

Simon denies that she canceled the flight. She was given a seat in Economy Plus on the flight, and told the Houston Chronicle she saw Jackson Lee sitting in the seat that was assigned to her.

Jackson Lee posted a statement on Facebook.

“Unfortunately, it looks like the Grinch is trying to steal the spirit of the holiday,” Lee Jackson said in a statement. “Since this was not any fault of mine, the way the individual continued to act appeared to be, upon reflection, because I was an African American woman, seemingly an easy target along with the African American flight attendant who was very, very nice. This saddens me, especially at this time of year given all of the things we have to work on to help people.”

Passenger denies getting apology after airline gives her seat to congresswoman

So first this pig takes a passengers seat, then makes it a race/ political issue. Isn't this so typical of Democrat politics that many of us are sick of? And how big of a story would this be if the situation were reversed?

I can understand the possibility of Lee not knowing the airline kicked another person out to give her the seat, but after learning of the problem, shouldn't she have at least offered the passenger her seat back? Instead, she goes on to say how it was not her fault.
She’s a career politician... the lowest of life forms

Only a racist would complain about being displaced by a black. A white should be HONORED to have their seat taken.

Forum List

Back