Sheila Jackson Lee takes white passengers first class seat

They wouldn' have gotten away with this if it was me. I' have made more than a fuss... I'd have shut down the terminal.

Well, Ms. Lee is an idiot and a racist piece of shit.

That said, how does a teacher afford to fly first class???

They wouldn' have gotten away with this if it was me. I' have made more than a fuss... I'd have shut down the terminal.

Unfortunately her bodyguards probably would have taken you out claiming you were racist, then you would have been front page news.

What does it matter if it's a teacher? Oh the horror....a teacher in first class......Mrs Lee shouldn't have done that.

Unfortunately her bodyguards probably would have taken you out, then you would have been front page news.

No. It wouldn't have gotten thst far. When they told me I didn't have a first class seat, I'd have told them where to take their economy ticket snd voucher, then used the ultimate no-no airport word - BOMB.

Unfortunately her bodyguards probably would have taken you out, then you would have been front page news.

No. It wouldn't have gotten thst far. When they told me I didn't have a first class seat, I'd have told them where to take their economy ticket snd voucher, then used the ultimate no-no airport word - BOMB.
That would have been fun to watch.

United Airlines said their electronic trail of the passenger shows she canceled her seat....if this is the case, United should be able to show this...

Why the journalists did not ask for this proof from the airlines is beyond me...

United Airlines said their electronic trail of the passenger shows she canceled her seat....if this is the case, United should be able to show this...

It looks like United was trying to kiss Congresswomen Lee's arse.
Of course United would lie to try and defend their injustice.

That would have been fun to watch.

Yep. Shut down an entire terminal, if not the entire airport - all because of a stolen seat. I bet thst would have gone over real well with the other passengers.

Given the contempt with which conservatives view school teachers, I'm surprised they're not cheering this.

Given the contempt with which conservatives view school teachers, I'm surprised they're not cheering this.

Oh blah blah blah blah blah so sleepy....zzzzzzzzz

Could you possibly be more boring and banal?

Seriously, I'm amazed that you can turn your computer on and type anything that is not grunts or monosyllabic words.
Either stick to the damn topic or save this crap for the flame zone.

OK, how about this?

You lowlife racist whiners want to boil everything to how life is sooooo unfair because you are a white dude.

Wah! Wah! Life's unfair! I'm white! Wah!

As if any of you would change places with the average black guy.

Have you ever considered being a person of principle who is opposed to racism?

You support racism as long as it is black racism while claiming that it is actually racist to OPPOSE the black racism.

Damn, this is newspeak at its worst.

White boy whine thread! Get that ass up and move so that Black queen can sit down. :)

That stupid white bitch canceled her ticket, got $500, and still complaining. Shut up bitch!

Forum List

Back