Sheila Jackson Lee takes white passengers first class seat

That dumb, ugly negress with a congressional seat probably went home bragging about how she made a cracker give up a seat.

White boy whine thread! Get that ass up and move so that Black queen can sit down. :)

That stupid white bitch canceled her ticket, got $500, and still complaining. Shut up bitch!

We don't need more Queens and Kings in government, we need more people who see themselves as public servants.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
White boy whine thread! Get that ass up and move so that Black queen can sit down. :)

That stupid white bitch canceled her ticket, got $500, and still complaining. Shut up bitch!

We don't need more Queens and Kings in government, we need more people who see themselves as public servants.

Tell that to the dumb bitch that canceled her flight and whined about it.

Do you honestly believe she canceled her flight home while on a layover? I am not interested in the retards trying make this a race issue. For me, it's an issue about our alleged betters getting special treatment at the expense of the plebs.

Do you honestly believe she canceled her flight home while on a layover? I am not interested in the retards trying make this a race issue. For me, it's an issue about our alleged betters getting special treatment at the expense of the plebs.
what about the retards [ blacks ] the make everything about race--when it's not==do you say the same?
for example:
MBrown
KScott
ASterling
ASmith
etc??

Just because the media spins a headline doesn't mean you should.... point taken, but guess what, it's wrong, I don't like it, but that is the way our world is. But keep fighting the good fight....

Yes I believed she canceled her flight. They have the proof she did so via phone app.

what about the retards [ blacks ] the make everything about race--when it's not==do you say the same?
for example:
MBrown
KScott
ASterling
ASmith
etc??

You're engaging in the very same behavior you're bitching about. How ironic and sad for you. lol

There seems to be some debate of wether or not she canceled her flight. I guess shes claiming she didnt

I don't see this as a racial issue, I see it as a politician vs. citizen issue.

What gives them special privileges?

There seems to be some debate of wether or not she canceled her flight. I guess shes claiming she didnt
There is no debate. The app shows she canceled her flight. Doesnt really matter what she is claiming. She probably is lying or did it mistakenly.

'After thoroughly examining our electronic records, we found that upon receiving a notification that Flight 788 was delayed due to weather, the customer appears to have canceled her flight from Houston to Washington, DC within the United mobile app,' United said in a statement.

Read more: Woman 'evicted from 1st class seat in favor of Sheila Lee' | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:

for example:
MBrown
KScott
ASterling
ASmith
etc??

You're engaging in the very same behavior you're bitching about. How ironic and sad for you. lol
you finally GET the irony---finally !!!!
that took a long time
how idiotic of you
actually --you didn't get it--did you?

for example:
MBrown
KScott
ASterling
ASmith
etc??

you didn't see the hypocrisy, the irony, etc

for example:
MBrown
KScott
ASterling
ASmith
etc??

post # 5 explains the irony--etc--my meaning
and you STILL didn't get it

Stupid bitch cancels her flight then gets upset they gave her seat to a Black woman after she changed her mind. They should have arrested her ass for being a problem.

And the black bitch immediately makes it about RACE even though that is EXACTLY what she used to bump a WHITE woman out of her PAID FOR SEAT.

That's what QUEEN SHEILA'S ENTIRE CAREER has been built on... RACE BAITING... what a truly rancid piece of black RACIST SHIT.

She couldn't show her DEEP HATE for WHITE PEOPLE more if she TRIED. Texans must be out of their fucking minds to elect a filthy racist POS like her.

'Since this was not any fault of mine, the way the individual continued to act appeared to be, upon reflection, because I was an African American woman, seemingly an easy target along with the African American flight attendant who was very, very nice,' Jackson Lee said in the statement.

Read more: Woman 'evicted from 1st class seat in favor of Sheila Lee' | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

007 is right on---and so am I !!!!!!!!
it has nothing to do with race--and they usually don't mention stories like this except if the races were reversed
and 007 is right !! the black b^%$ makes it about race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--when it is NOT

ANOTHER example of blacks so obsessed with race that it warps their minds !--they are super racists

Forum List

Back