Sheila Jackson Lee takes white passengers first class seat

Do all black women look the same to you? :badgrin:

Some of them. And these ones all act the same and all have the same IQ of 1. :D There really is no difference between one and the next.

frederica-600-x-337.jpg

Frederica_Wilson_Dont_Mistake_For_Maxine_Waters.jpg

That's because you're kind of a racist cow.

I'm sure you smell of patchouli oil and old musty dreadlocks. :D

Sure, because you have to put everyone in a nice orderly box.

Yours would be the garbage bin! :D Lol!

Slow down, I can't keep up with your rant.

Did you figure out why you were confused and posted a couple of pics of the wrong Congresswomen?

I think Sheila Jackson, Maxine Waters and the other dummy must all be the same person! It can't be that there are 3 of them that are all so dumb!!! :ack-1: Who would vote for these jackasses?

Some of them. And these ones all act the same and all have the same IQ of 1. :D There really is no difference between one and the next.

frederica-600-x-337.jpg

Frederica_Wilson_Dont_Mistake_For_Maxine_Waters.jpg

That's because you're kind of a racist cow.

I'm sure you smell of patchouli oil and old musty dreadlocks. :D

Sure, because you have to put everyone in a nice orderly box.

Yours would be the garbage bin! :D Lol!

Slow down, I can't keep up with your rant.

Did you figure out why you were confused and posted a couple of pics of the wrong Congresswomen?

Aren't they all the same Bozo really though?

I think Sheila Jackson, Maxine Waters and the other dummy must all be the same person! It can't be that there are 3 of them that are all so dumb!!! :ack-1: Who would vote for these jackasses?

You probably did think they were the same person.

Of course! They must be. No way can all three of them be that stupid. She just puts on a cowboy hat to change up her appearance, still the same stupid though.

Of course! They must be. No way can all three of them be that stupid. She just puts on a cowboy hat to change up her appearance, still the same stupid though.

Yeah, I get it. You can't tell black people apart and you're more interested in 'having fun' than actually posting factually. What more is there to say?

Yeah, I get it. You can't tell black people apart and you're more interested in 'having fun' than actually posting factually. What more is there to say?

Nobody cares what you think or feel. :D You are just a stranger on the internet, nothing more than that, so don't step out of your realm with me, pal.

Nobody cares what you think or feel. :D You are just a stranger on the internet, nothing more than that, so don't step out of your realm with me, pal.

I would think you would care about not willingly or not caring what you post is the truth or not. You're just as much a stranger here as anyone else.

Step out of my realm? :badgrin: So dramatic, lady.

I would think you would care about not willingly or not caring what you post is the truth or not. You're just as much a stranger here as anyone else.

Yes, thinking that any of your opinions would matter at all to me is stepping out of your realm. You are a nobody. You and your opinions have no effect on anything at all. Think about it. ;)

Wow.

A real representative of the people. Her constituents must be so proud of her.

She clearly puts herself above anyone else. That’s not what public service is about.
They keep voting for her, they must be.

Whatcha gonna do now? Call me a racist. Oh, boo fucking hoo. :D Lol!

Yes, thinking that any of your opinions would matter at all to me is stepping out of your realm. You are a nobody. You and your opinions have no effect on anything at all. Think about it. ;)

Sure, of course you didn't totally reply back to every one of my posts or anything. You're not fooling anyone. I'll give you the last post.

Sure, of course you didn't totally reply back to every one of my posts or anything. You're not fooling anyone. I'll give you the last post.

If you were going to give me the last post, you would have shut your cow mouth up by now!!! Good grief!

If you were going to give me the last post, you would have shut your cow mouth up by now!!! Good grief!
She'll be back when she's through grazing.

Forum List

Back