Sheila Jackson Lee takes white passengers first class seat

Hey, something we agree on. I don't think Melania should be called a whore. However, if you're going to be upset about women on beaches with breasts exposed then maybe you shouldn't be the person defending the current first lady. You know, so that someone doesn't point out the hypocrisy.

That was sarcasm. In other words, why are you so bothered by Melania posing for a nude photo shoot and feel the NEED to call her a slut and a whore, but you wouldn't DARE to open your big mouth about those women on the beach showing off their boobies! Lol!

Ok, I agree with that.

However, you've called people on this board a whore, told them to shut their whore mouth and what not. So, why are you so privileged to decide who is a whore and who isn't?

Who have I called a whore? I told you to shut your cow mouth. That was after you called me a cow! You are on team cow, the udder team!

Well, you can easily do a search for the word 'whore' and you'll find this little exchange:

You just called me a whore who can't see or read, and you profess to be knowledgeable?

Apparently you cannot see or read, and you are a dumb whore. Lol.
You just called me a whore who can't see or read, and you profess to be knowledgeable?

Dear ChrisL for someone who protests sexist language targeting and abusing women, why are you stooping to that here? Are you being sarcastic or ironic, trying to use someone's own language against them? In this case if you called the other person whore first then did you start t hi s? Please, if you are going to refer to a whore such as a political sellout, then make sure the context is clear. Or it sounds like gratuitous language or ad hominem attack against someone personally to hurt their feelings. This isn't considered "nice" where did THAT come from?

Because, that poster is a psycho stalker.

You repeatedly called the poster a whore and someone even pointed it out to you. So, I'm not sure what moral high ground you can stand on if someone calls Melania Trump the same thing.

Because, that poster was attacking me and calling me names. Melania has never attacked you or called you names. Get it? Go ahead and call me a "cow" again though or racist or whatever name of the day you may have picked out. :D

PS: I can't believe you actually went and searched for a post of mine where I mentioned the word whore, and that was like 2 years ago to someone who had repeatedly attacked me. :D Good job. You are a real winner.

If you're against people being a called a whore when they aren't then you should stand by that. When you create rules and then your own loopholes to those rules then your word means nothing.

Anyway, your multiple replies to my post must mean you are at least thinking about it, hope so.

That was sarcasm. In other words, why are you so bothered by Melania posing for a nude photo shoot and feel the NEED to call her a slut and a whore, but you wouldn't DARE to open your big mouth about those women on the beach showing off their boobies! Lol!

Ok, I agree with that.

However, you've called people on this board a whore, told them to shut their whore mouth and what not. So, why are you so privileged to decide who is a whore and who isn't?

Who have I called a whore? I told you to shut your cow mouth. That was after you called me a cow! You are on team cow, the udder team!

Well, you can easily do a search for the word 'whore' and you'll find this little exchange:

Dear ChrisL for someone who protests sexist language targeting and abusing women, why are you stooping to that here? Are you being sarcastic or ironic, trying to use someone's own language against them? In this case if you called the other person whore first then did you start t hi s? Please, if you are going to refer to a whore such as a political sellout, then make sure the context is clear. Or it sounds like gratuitous language or ad hominem attack against someone personally to hurt their feelings. This isn't considered "nice" where did THAT come from?

You repeatedly called the poster a whore and someone even pointed it out to you. So, I'm not sure what moral high ground you can stand on if someone calls Melania Trump the same thing.

Because, that poster was attacking me and calling me names. Melania has never attacked you or called you names. Get it? Go ahead and call me a "cow" again though or racist or whatever name of the day you may have picked out. :D

PS: I can't believe you actually went and searched for a post of mine where I mentioned the word whore, and that was like 2 years ago to someone who had repeatedly attacked me. :D Good job. You are a real winner.

If you're against people being a called a whore when they aren't then you should stand by that. When you create rules and then your own loopholes to those rules then your word means nothing.

Sure, if someone attacks me, I'm going to attack back. That is my "rule." No loopholes needed.

Ok, I agree with that.

So, I gave you a reason why I called that weirdo psycho stalker poster a whore. Why do you think it is okay to call Melania a whore? What has she done to deserve this title?

Right, you're clearly fine with the double standard, once again since this is also off topic you get the last word on the subject between the two of us.

Oh, how silly. I know what it is. It's because she married Donald Trump! As far as I know, she hasn't cheated, so there is absolutely no reason to refer to her as a slut or a whore.

I think this is true. Some people just have fun calling her the 'W' word , just because she is married to Trump. They dislike him so much that they cant imagine a woman marrying him unless that was the case.
All women should be given the benefit of the doubt in that... its sort of a hurtful thing to be saying when people are just guessing about it.

Oh, how silly. I know what it is. It's because she married Donald Trump! As far as I know, she hasn't cheated, so there is absolutely no reason to refer to her as a slut or a whore.

I think this is true. Some people just have fun calling her the 'W' word , just because she is married to Trump. They dislike him so much that they cant imagine a woman marrying him unless that was the case.
All women should be given the benefit of the doubt in that... its sort of a hurtful thing to be saying when people are just guessing about it.

There is absolutely NO point in doing it. They only do it to be mean. It accomplishes absolutely nothing politically for them.

Meh, let them keep on the way they are going, showing their true colors. :D They are hurting more than helping themselves in the long run here.

She also thinks the Apollo missions went to Mars. When questioned about it her legislative aid said “stop making fun of black women”
I doubt she even knows the difference between Luna and Mars...but the Dems but her on the Science sub committee.

Ok, I agree with that.

Anyway, your multiple replies to my post must mean you are at least thinking about it, hope so.

You are about as convincing as your average clown. :D

I've never seen a member of that contemptible race show any gratitude of any kind for anything. Blacks are the most entitled, chip-on-shoulder, demanding ingrates of all time. For them it's always Me, Me, Me, I, I, I! Look how many millionaire black celebrity crybabies snivel about how "oppressed" they are while badmouthing the very whites who made them wealthy. What a race of whores.

Sheila says: My IQ is 1! :lol:

Fredrica.jpg
Shelia Jackson: "I remember as a child when pezidint Lincoln waz da pezadint and that racist Andrew Jerome Jackson had just started writing the constipation menopausal deccraporfustration bill dat till dis day I am still fighting to repeal and so iz pezident Jimmy Carter

I've never seen a member of that contemptible race show any gratitude of any kind for anything. Blacks are the most entitled, chip-on-shoulder, demanding ingrates of all time. For them it's always Me, Me, Me, I, I, I! Look how many millionaire black celebrity crybabies snivel about how "oppressed" they are while badmouthing the very whites who made them wealthy. What a race of whores.
These millionaire blacks have no trouble claiming that poor white children in Appalachia are oppressing them and OWE then reparations for slavery.

Mike Tyson with a nose job, weave, and lipstick would be a better representative.

Wow.

A real representative of the people. Her constituents must be so proud of her.

She clearly puts herself above anyone else. That’s not what public service is about.

She is a representative of her Democratic constituents. Her entire job is to see how many entitlements she can get for them, at the expense of those who actually work and pay taxes.

And to vote against any legislation the Republicans try to pass.
sometimes I wonder if shelia was hit by sniper fire in her younger years. she sure is showing the long term affects

She was hit with a stupid stick.

....repeatedly.

Forum List

Back