🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shepard Smith cancelled...

I had long forgot about that one. Another liberal bites the dust.

It's a news reporter, not a "Liberal". SMH

But yes, maybe this great Liberal Experiment the United States of America, will indeed bite the dust per your wet dreamage. Good luck wit dat.

Ah I see, so you know him. Long conversations over dinner and such. Lucky you.
Zzz. You were always trite and boring. I see you haven’t changed.

Fun fact: some people unwittingly expose their political biases and preferences and no personal relationship (or dinners and chats) is required to recognize those people for what they are.

True story.

A news reporter that editorializes his reporting. Goes beyond just the facts.
Sheesh, what's wrong with these liberals? :eusa_whistle:

Ah. Well then that would be a commentator, not a reporter.
I thought maybe you meant a reporter who believes executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical insurrection ceremony, and not from an aristocracy/clergy collusion.

You know ... Liberals. Which was the term you used.

Zzz. You were always trite and boring. I see you haven’t changed.

Fun fact: some people unwittingly expose their political biases and preferences and no personal relationship (or dinners and chats) is required to recognize those people for what they are.

True story.
Ah, so now you're backtracking and you don't know him. Interesting.

Want some dramamine?

A proprietor of fake news. There are a bunch of them.

"Fake news" like, say... flying a Confederate flag?

I'm afraid "Liberal" doesn't tell us anything about veracity. It's a political philsophy.
What else you got?

Ah. Well then that would be a commentator, not a reporter.
I thought maybe you meant a reporter who believes executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical insurrection ceremony, and not from an aristocracy/clergy collusion.

You know ... Liberals. Which was the term you used.
So, you resort to this, Libbie? :laughing0301:
He's a liberal, just what I stated. Deal with that and stop with YOUR editorializing. :auiqs.jpg:

They couldn't wait until after the election?
A show of uncertainty with Fox News?

It's more likely to be expected that Fox News will have to find some way to oppose the huge red wave that will be expanded upon after the election.

When 90% of Americans fall into political agreement on the agendas, media outlets will become hard pressed to find any way to stoke political hate.

No media will be able to survive, other than the government appointed propagandists who are employed to keep the faith in the regime unanimous.

Forum List

Back