🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'Sheriff Arpaio wants this in Congress. That's where we intend to take it'

[
I'm inclined to believe his real father is Frank Marshal Davis, that's far more plausible an explaination for all the BC issues.

So you admit there are a lot of BC issues?. You agree obozo has lied about his life?

I feel the same way. I don't know where he was born, but i do know his whole life is a lie.

They've presented their evidence openly in a courtroom. That's why the cases are dismissed. They have no merit.

No they haven't. The judges won't allow it cause they know where it will lead. The judges give the plaintiff that USUAL BS "you have no standing" even when the plaintiff is a soldier and obviously has huge interest in questioning who is sending him off to die in battle. THINK

They've presented their evidence openly in a courtroom. That's why the cases are dismissed. They have no merit.

No they haven't. The judges won't allow it cause they know where it will lead. The judges give the plaintiff that USUAL BS "you have no standing" even when the plaintiff is a soldier and obviously has huge interest in questioning who is sending him off to die in battle. THINK

I do. A soldier would have no standing in the issue.

[

The problem is we have an extremely proud nation that refuses to educate themselves because they think they already know everything.

WTF does that even mean, you wooly-brained lib?

It means our problem as a society is that there are too many people who assume they know everything and don't bother educating themselves or trying to understand something that is foreign to their world view.

Arpaio’s lead investigator, Mike Zullo, made a public presentation Saturday at the annual convention of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association in St. Charles, Mo., then held a closed-door session for police officers, elected officials and others.

snip

the overwhelming response was “absolute shock,” noting “audible gasps” could often be heard during his presentation.

snip

Zullo said the media is being “side-stepped.” (good !! the traitors have shelved this truth long enough !!)

“We are making inroads and contacts that we have never made before,” he said. “This conference is really going to pay off in moving things forward. Very important people are now beginning to see the amassed criminal evidence of perhaps the biggest fraud in American history. They are moved – they are shocked – and they are ready for action. Plans of action are now being laid at this very conference. This meeting could prove to be monumental.”

Read more at Obama birth-certificate doubts head to Capitol

i have said and believe from the very beginning that fucking mulatto is NOT a citizen of this country, i do believe he was born in a foreign country, Kenya or Indonesia.

i am very proud of our Sheriff Joe, i knew his "posse" would find the truth behind the fraudulent birth cert.

GO GET THE S.O.B. JOE !!

Who exactly is we? And why do you think we care about this nonsense?

You realize you play into Obama's hands by spouting this insanity right? They see people like you talking about this birth certificate and they can use you to marginalize every other opponent they have.

We have one of the most corrupt administrations with scandal after scandal, and you are focused on a birth certificate controversy that was put to rest years ago. It's people like you who are letting Obama get away with his corruption. And if you continue this birther nonsense and continue to late hate rule your life, you will have the blood of countless people on your hands.

were you born a fool, or become one just before you voted for Odumbo ?

Arpaio’s lead investigator, Mike Zullo, made a public presentation Saturday at the annual convention of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association in St. Charles, Mo., then held a closed-door session for police officers, elected officials and others.

snip

the overwhelming response was “absolute shock,” noting “audible gasps” could often be heard during his presentation.

snip

Zullo said the media is being “side-stepped.” (good !! the traitors have shelved this truth long enough !!)

“We are making inroads and contacts that we have never made before,” he said. “This conference is really going to pay off in moving things forward. Very important people are now beginning to see the amassed criminal evidence of perhaps the biggest fraud in American history. They are moved – they are shocked – and they are ready for action. Plans of action are now being laid at this very conference. This meeting could prove to be monumental.”

Read more at Obama birth-certificate doubts head to Capitol

i have said and believe from the very beginning that fucking mulatto is NOT a citizen of this country, i do believe he was born in a foreign country, Kenya or Indonesia.

i am very proud of our Sheriff Joe, i knew his "posse" would find the truth behind the fraudulent birth cert.

GO GET THE S.O.B. JOE !!

You realize you play into Obama's hands by spouting this insanity right? They see people like you talking about this birth certificate and they can use you to marginalize every other opponent they have.

We have one of the most corrupt administrations with scandal after scandal, and you are focused on a birth certificate controversy that was put to rest years ago. It's people like you who are letting Obama get away with his corruption. And if you continue this birther nonsense and continue to late hate rule your life, you will have the blood of countless people on your hands.

you slant eyes need to go back to china :up:

Sure you can. With education.

If only that were true.

It is.

The problem is we have an extremely proud nation that refuses to educate themselves because they think they already know everything.

It couldn't be that Conservatives shun education because they've been drilled repeatedly with the idea that education is bad because of some vast liberal conspiracy.

Face it...this kind of ignorance is a systematic problem. Uninformed and misinformed people are easier to manipulate.

Still waiting for the obozo lovers to explain why obozo's own literary agency published a brochure that said their client was born in kenya!!!

'Born in Kenya': Obama's Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News
Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

This has been shown to you before, dipshit. Yet you continue to bring it up.

NEXT!!!

Just a little fact checking error. Of all the places in the world, how the hell did they have Kenya on there? It's really a giant coincidence that Obama was said to be a Kenyan when he ran for the Illinois senate. Someone somewhere had to give people that idea. Obama didn't correct the "mistake" either time, which is just plain weird unless he told them that. He could release his college transcripts to prove he wasn't attending college as a foreign student. Why stick with the Kenyan story over the years when he wrote his book and ran for the senate unless he was claiming that because he was still in college when he started writing the book and one wonders if they thought he was Kenyan because it was on his application. I'm not saying he is, but maybe it was a lie that followed him.

His selective service registration, which I find a more serious issue, is a fake. It only has two numerals on the date stamp, which would make it the only one ever to have that. Also, the '80' was actually '08' upside down. The top part of the '8' is smaller normally. It appeared that a 2008 stamp had been altered by removing the '20' and then using the '08' upside down to appear to be '80'. Someone needs to explain why that had to be created.

Last edited:

GO GET THE S.O.B. JOE !!

were you born a fool, or become one just before you voted for Odumbo ?

HAHAHA. Me? Vote for Obama? Id rather pluck my eyes out of my head to play marbles.

See. I oppose Obama and most of what he stands for. I oppose his abuses of power. I oppose the absolute corruption of his administration. His domestic and foreign policy is attrocious.

Which is why I point out how incredibly stupid to attach yourself onto the birther nonsense. See, I actually want our efforts against him to work. I don't want them to be marginalized because the birther nonsense that Democrats are using to immunize him from any other criticism.

He's the President of the United States. He is in office. Even if by some chance you managed to prove that the Birth Certificate was a fake despite all the evidence to the contrary, the last 5 years have still happened. And he would still be President. You cannot change the past. Nor can you defeat him using this nonsense. If you could, Hillary would have succeeded when she tried it in 2008.

There is absolutely no logical reason to keep advancing this nonsense. Even if you believe it, it helps the President. And we don't need to stop this President using a technicality. We need to stop the President idealogically. What the heck does it matter if Obama were removed from office with the birther incident only to have another progressive replace him?

You have to beat him in the arena of ideas. Or else this nation still fails.

Think about it.

If only that were true.

It is.

It couldn't be that Conservatives shun education because they've been drilled repeatedly with the idea that education is bad because of some vast liberal conspiracy.

Face it...this kind of ignorance is a systematic problem. Uninformed and misinformed people are easier to manipulate.

Of course it couldn't. Because that's not even close to being true.

And yes. uninformed people are easier to manipulate. See the 2012 election.

It is.

Ridiculous.....and you know it. How many times have we seen those "liberal agenda in our education/academia" Conspiracy theories? You are either blind or willfully ignoring it.

The 2012 election was proof that America is recognizing the fraud of the extremists on the right and how they have infiltrated the GOP and turned the party into a laughingstock.

Ridiculous.....and you know it. How many times have we seen those "liberal agenda in our education/academia" Conspiracy theories? You are either blind or willfully ignoring it.

The 2012 election was proof that America is recognizing the fraud of the extremists on the right and how they have infiltrated the GOP and turned the party into a laughingstock.
No, the 2012 election is proof that idiot lowlifes can vote along with illegals.

OP illustrates why the GOP is considered a farce to most of modern America.

More and more states are on the verge of turning purple/blue, obviously the best course of action is to double down on dumb.

GOP = Whig.

How is the OP at all a reflection of the GOP when the GOP rejects his nonsense? How do you even know he is a member of the GOP? He could be a libertarian or some other independent for all I know.

Stop being such a partisan hack and look at people as they are and not as you want them.

Funny, I am very partisan. Hack? Not so much. lol

However, it was not my party that realized it was losing and decided to appeal to these nuts, conservative, libertarian or "other". It was not my party that gave these people a platform and even elected their most vocal into office.

You try and distance yourself from them, however they seem to show up at all of your conventions and yell the loudest... But, seem to draw very little rebuttal from the mass party.

Being against the current public school system because they fail to teach people but instead try to indocrinate progressivism isnt being against education. Why do you guys insist that the only way to get an education is to get a piece of paper from a school?

A true education comes from learning and studying all of ones life. Not going to classes where you may or may not actually learn something.

I don't think there is a single person who can honestly claim our so called educational system is actually educating the people.

So please stop pretending people who actually want peope to learn how to think and reason and learn their entire lifes are anti education because we dont want them to become mindless robots.

Forum List

Back